Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values (41682 Views)

Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Irore: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
RichDad1:

Don’t be ridiculous. Because that up there is not true. Can you mention few you know that scarified their firstborn?
Most of these things are hearsay.
A society that exist on the ritual sacrifice of innocent law abiding Nigerians starting with members of their family.
But why do they always carry strong pot bellies just below their chest? A servant of God was said every ogboni person has his/her hands under the chin waiting for the next fool that will join them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by RichDad1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
solmusdesigns:
yes thats a fact, ogboni is a fussion of africanism and christianity
Yes at the initial stage. But now , it’s a fusion of Brotherhood, influence and power. And it cuts across both religions.

4 Likes

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Triniti(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ogboni fraternity, we dey fear their members seriously that year.

3 Likes

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by RichDad1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
Irore:

A society that exist on the ritual sacrifice of innocent law abiding Nigerians starting with members of their family.
But why do they always carry strong pot bellies just below their chest? A servant of God was said every ogboni person has his/her hands under the chin waiting for the next fool that will join them.
Don’t be surprised if that your man man of god is also a member.

1 Like

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Righteousness89(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
[s]
RichDad1:

I’m not interested.
However, Ogboni is not as bad as people are painting it.
Ogboni = Man/Men in Egba dialect. Ogboni Society literally means Men Society.
And truly it has a lot of roots in the early Orthodox Christian setup. Anglican , Methodist , Baptist etc
Infact there was a time they had almost the same chieftainship both in the ROF and these Churches
Example : Balogun Ijo, Otun & Osi Ijo , Araba etc
It was when the churches noticed their overbearing influences that they had to stop these Chieftaincies, disassociate from them and curtail their activities.
Up till today, most top echelon of these churches and others in both religions are still covert members.

[/s] Ogboni is a cult..it is Darkness! It's not of GOD.. There is Nothing to Modify

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by solmusdesigns: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
RichDad1:

Yes at the initial stage. But now , it’s a fusion of Brotherhood, influence and power.

same as catholism , its also fuses power , influence and brotherhood.. the bigest of any kind in any religion

3 Likes

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by RichDad1(m): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] Ogboni is a cult..it's not of GOD.. There is Nothing to Modify
And where did I link it with God in my post?
Stop convulsing about what you know nothing about.

3 Likes

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Osidazz19: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
KingGBsky:
Are all this people sure they are ok? Since when does Ogboni promotes Christian value?
That leader must be an APC leader or Lai Mohammed

See your sorry life. They just told you the true history of Ogbonni and christianity, yet you are here making a fool of yourself. If you have alternative history, pls let's hear it or shuuuuuuuuut up.
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Revolva(m): 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
The secrect is about to be revealed
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Chukkychukky(m): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ogboni, amok, all these are the local league of freemason

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Ayt27(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
These people operate like Free Masons or Italian Mafiaso. They are offshoots of Satanism.

Run from them. They're Evil. They are many.

God is not author of confusion.

Reeks of the Freemasons
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by RichDad1(m): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
Revolva:
The secrect is about to be revealed
Nothing secret about it. It’s an open knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by futurewise11(m): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
Most Christian leaders are Ogboni members.

Also, you dont have to be a member to get assistance from the society. (Omo agbo) u will be observed, if u are the cool headed type and u humble yourself and loyal to the members of the society......hmmmmmm you will be surprised that God in heaven gave SOME SOCIETY supernatural spiritual power.

Where do u think most of those your so called pastor get their power from

I laugh at ignorant people

They are enjoy the spiritual influence of ogboni society.

Why do u think most the miracle performing churches are located around southwest?

Celestial church of christ and CHERUBUIM AND SERAPHIM have many pastors that are ogboni members and the church members are aware.

All the black soap, ring , spiritual water your pastors gave u, where do u think they get it from? Israel or where Lol..

Wake up...dont dare fool yourself.

If I talk ehn...hmmmm

IBA AGBA ....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by NELLY1990: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
The name itself is weird. JESUS is the way the truth and the life no debate for that.

7 Likes

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Bizibi(m): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
I hear!!!! You can't deceive everyone.....as him if they do allow members to quit and you will see the lie.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by LoveToRead: 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
There is a mixture somewhere. Being set up by a Christian is not the same as being set up to promote Christian values.

4 Likes

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Sportwin(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
futurewise11:
Most Christian leaders are Ogboni members.

Also, you dont have to be a member to get assistance from the society. (Omo agbo) u will be observed, if u are the cool headed type and u humble yourself and loyal to the members of the society......hmmmmmm you will be surprised that God in heaven gave SOME SOCIETY supernatural spiritual power.

Where do u think most of those your so called pastor get their power from

I laugh at ignorant people

They are enjoy the spiritual influence of ogboni society.

Why do u think most the miracle performing churches are located around southwest?

Celestial church of christ and CHERUBUIM AND SERAPHIM have many pastors that are ogboni members and the church members are aware.

All the black soap, ring , spiritual water your pastors gave u, where do u think they get it from? Israel or where Lol..

Wake up...dont dare fool yourself.

If I talk ehn...hmmmm

IBA AGBA ....

Link me na

3 Likes

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by mechanics(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
ikorodureporta:

U wn join?
hmmmm.
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by nevilbot: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
tillaman:
cool
I know a lot of ROFs and one common trait is they love laying Young girls 17-25yrs I have noticed this so I believe it’s related to rituals cause they are always rich
I have never seen a poor ROF
And reason I said it has to do with ritual is my Ex girl then dated one of them after we broke up, she was actually living the life then thinking it will last forever now babe is back to her father’s house doing London tailor plus she looks so frail last time I saw her

Guess you don't know many of them then. I have met some of them who were poor severally even taxi drivers and artisans in my town while growing up. You know them by their stickers they put on their cars and doors.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Neddyogu(m): 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by GeneralPula: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ogboni Men are the real Juju men!

Makes me remember of my one time landlord, a hard core Ogboni man!

Wetin this man gimme mehn, I still dey rock am till today!! All for free!! Tested!! and confam!! cool

Some opportunities only comes once in life, if you go dull am, you don dull am be that for life! E no get part 2!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Raddie(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
All I see is the word "initially objective".

1 Like

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Geesaintagape: 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
ikorodureporta:

u'r aware they sacrifice their child, esp first son
Say what u know.
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by tillaman(m): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
nevilbot:

Guess you don't know many of them then. I have met some of them who were poor severally even taxi drivers and artisans in my town while growing up. You know them by their stickers they put on their cars and doors.
yea you are right, maybe the ones I have met though
Cause it’s like a clique here and they help one another to rise

2 Likes

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Oya prove to me that Bro Anayo sacrificed his first child for all I know Brother Anayo has been a good dependable father to his kids...

1 Like

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Atigba: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://punchng.com/ogboni-fraternity-created-to-promote-christian-values-leader/

Ogboni is an evil cult formed in the Yoruba land.

It has nothing to do with christianity, it has destroyed many lifes of our people

It is satanic

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
More like saying that the devil is also a born again grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Seethrough(m): 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
The same way wole Soyinka founded Pirate Confraternity to promote similar values, but today those lofty ideals and objectives have changed. The initial objectives are always good.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Elijahrona(m): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
ikorodureporta:

You aren't sure. Most of these things are hearsay and you know it
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by aadoiza: 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
nevilbot:

No mind one joor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact / Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man / When You Can't Stop Having Causal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.