Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values (41686 Views)

Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
redford:

Other members might be nursing intent to join because of how some intelligent NL members have white washed the organisation. If there are certain things you know that will help them make an informed decision, kindly share it here. Afterall, like you said, you just created this account to shield your identity.

So proceed...we are reading.

As regards to the discussion, hmmmm... Who knows? I also want to learn...
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
gaventa:
I see you Almighty Knower. I guess you’re fathet was one Oloshi

Pass jor... No be your foolish type I dey reply..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Mrtaye: 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
futurewise11:
Most Christian leaders are Ogboni members.

Also, you dont have to be a member to get assistance from the society. (Omo agbo) u will be observed, if u are the cool headed type and u humble yourself and loyal to the members of the society......hmmmmmm you will be surprised that God in heaven gave SOME SOCIETY supernatural spiritual power.

Where do u think most of those your so called pastor get their power from

I laugh at ignorant people

They are enjoy the spiritual influence of ogboni society.

Why do u think most the miracle performing churches are located around southwest?

Celestial church of christ and CHERUBUIM AND SERAPHIM have many pastors that are ogboni members and the church members are aware.

All the black soap, ring , spiritual water your pastors gave u, where do u think they get it from? Israel or where Lol..

Wake up...dont dare fool yourself.

If I talk ehn...hmmmm

IBA AGBA ....
How do one belong to the Ogboni
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by klax(m): 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
RichDad1:

Don’t be ridiculous. Because that up there is not true. Can you mention few you know that scarified their firstborn?
Most of these things are hearsay.

You sound very familiar with them are you a member or from a member family? shed more light so to be sure of your stand.

No offense just a bit inquisitive.

1 Like

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by redford: 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
Mrtaye:

How do one belong to the Ogboni

Na fly wey nor dey hear word dey follow dead body enter grave. There is a reason they are all called secret cults. Even the normal ones people join in the university and these days, the streets...are all shrouded in secrecy and commanded by different God's/deities. Not until you complete your journey, you won't know the truth.

Please go and join, then come back to educate us. We are waiting for you.

I see Nigerians are just so desperate. Although I don't entirely blame them, but I have seen people becoming billionaires at 50yrs through consistent hardwork. Trying their hands on different things, failing and retrying until they got it right. This Ogboni we are even talking about and Freemason, I know lot of their members who are just middle class income earners, poor or in serious debts.

I will advise y'all to draw close to God and have a pure heart. It's only him who can give you riches without allocating pains with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by ikorodureporta: 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
gaventa:
Can you lay a curse on yourself to show you are really sure of what you are saying or this is just an hearsay Let’s stop all this lies please its of no use. Believe in what you believe and don’t paint others black. Gosh��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

wld u give out yr daughter to an ogboni member for marriage??
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by ijewejones: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
Tuxpera:

Your Pastor does the job of sugarcoating better.

You might be on track but the truth superceeds all sugercoated teachings.. grin cheesy
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by HammyJ(m): 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
Are all this people sure they are ok? Since when does Ogboni promotes Christian value?
That leader must be an APC leader or Lai Mohammed
No be small Lai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Deepfreezer(m): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
dataking:

Founded by Christians. Says a lot. What a mess
and by Christians. It says alot really.
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Yeecar(m): 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
ikorodureporta:

u'r aware they sacrifice their child, esp first son
You just made me loose respect for you, how can you stoop so low spewing this trash and lies.
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Yeecar(m): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
RichDad1:

Don’t be ridiculous. Because that up there is not true. Can you mention few you know that scarified their firstborn?
Most of these things are hearsay.
Yeecar:

You just made me loose respect for you, how can you stoop so low spewing this trash and lies.
Exactly my point, the guy is just being stupid. Why are nigerian bloggers like that?
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Yeecar(m): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

yes thats a fact, ogboni is a fussion of africanism and christianity

*catholics infused paganism of the romans with christianity and everyone hails them, ogboni did the same they are called satanist
*catholics burnt incents and candle, ogboni does the same they are demons
*Catholics use psalms as an incantation to invoke things and calls other gods than Jehovah(el shadai, el bla bla and many bla bla more) but should ogboni do the same we wont rest
*catholic perform rituals from solomon and davids writtings and its cool but let a black man try it then he is demonic
*catholic have a uniform should ogboni do that thenits a crime

Thanks alot
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by gaventa: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
Oh yes I don’t have any reason not to, the fact that they have secrets doesn’t make dem Evil, I am so sure youwill be glad to give yours to a Freemason member but you think ogboni is Evil because it’s Nigerian. We have Hafa men of God who have involved in rituals does that make the Christendom Evil, let’s jot be quick to judge what we don know please and please.
ikorodureporta:

wld u give out yr daughter to an ogboni member for marriage??
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by akaahs(m): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
Raddie:
All I see is the word "initially objective".
I thought I'm the only one that mark that.
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by DedeNkem: 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
This Ogboni thing is far better than most religions in Nigeria! I'm neither a member of Ogboni nor a religious person.

1 Like

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by gaventa: 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
We know your type intimidated hater, always attributing others success to diabolical Means just because you are a low life.
Mixedfraction:

Pass jor... No be your foolish type I dey reply..
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Chicastle: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2019
RichDad1:

Because it’s a Yoruba fraternity.

Okay thanks
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Tuxpera: 11:44am On Dec 16, 2019
Choose any of the Ogboni fraternities listed below and fraternize. They are all registered in Nigeria.

• The Renowned Ogboni Abalaiye Fraternity Association.

• The Reformed Ogboni fraternity.

• Aborigine Ogboni fraternity.

• Ogboni Ibile Fraternity Association.

• Saala Ogboni Fellowship.

• A O N E.

• Egbe Ogboni Agba Fraternity.

• Federation of Ogboni Fraternity.

• Confederation of Ogboni Fraternity.

• Ogboni Awo Mimo Fellowship.

• Awo Imule Ogboni of Nigeria.

• Ogboni Iwase Association of Nigeria.

• Ogboni Ibile Federation of Nigeria.
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by ikorodureporta: 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
Yeecar:

That's my opinion about them & it's what I have observed over many years about them. it's not a hearsay issue...
Ogbonis, Freemasons & illuminatis all have the same modus operandi..

ok, I'll give an example,
using Dbanj. some years back, the news was all over that he's been initiated.
What happened later? .. he lost his first son, & people said #Confirmed! he's paid the price!

Some people lost their first son, wives lost pregnancies, or even die pregnant, & sometimes it's a close family member that goes mysteriously.

Maybe u'r one of them
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Yeecar(m): 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
ikorodureporta:

That's my opinion about them & it's what I have observed over many years about them. it's not a hearsay issue...
Ogbonis, Freemasons & illuminatis all have the same modus operandi..M

ok, I'll give an example,
using Dbanj. some years back, the news was all over that he's been initiated.
What happened later? .. he lost his first son, & people said #Confirmed! he's paid the price!

Some people lost their first son, wives lost pregnancies, or even die pregnant, & sometimes it's a close family member that goes mysteriously.

Maybe u'r one of them
I shake my head for you!
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
gaventa:
We know your type intimidated hater, always attributing others success to diabolical Means just because you are a low life.

Look at my reply to @richdad1. I said he was one of the intelligent few on nairaland but u, you are one of the dumbest on nairaland.. Your quote has got absolutely nothing to do with my kind of personality.. Fool..
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by gaventa: 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
I agree but I still maintain that you are an Intimidated Hater, always happy to see the downfall of others just because you can’t achieve what they achieve. Swear you were not happy Momoh’s got arrested, if you were, May God punish you.
Mixedfraction:

Look at my reply to @richdad1. I said he was one of the intelligent few on nairaland but u, you are one of the dumbest on nairaland.. Your quote has got absolutely nothing to do with my kind of personality.. Fool..
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by timothydgreat: 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
if anyone knows how one can join, pls mention me.
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
?
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by timothydgreat: 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
timothydgreat:

greetings baba, tanks for your response. I have sent u an email

I will respond to your mail in due course,but for the time being could you kindly take down my mail address from that quote.

Thanks.
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 20, 2019
gaventa:
I agree but I still maintain that you are an Intimidated Hater, always happy to see the downfall of others just because you can’t achieve what they achieve. Swear you were not happy Momoh’s got arrested, if you were, May God punish you.

At the bolded I guess you were referring to mompha.. Yes I laughed when he was arrested but I'm a happy person and his arrest did not make me any happier than I usually am (but I guess I could say during the time I laughed, it made me happy).. what the heck! Let me assume I was happy, isn't it my right to be happy at whatever I deem fit? I'm not a fan of mompha or his likes.... My kind of people are people like Cosmos Maduka( CEO Coscharis group) who started from minus zero to billions.. I would have mentioned more names but they're not on Google.... I'm not a fan of mompha at all.. Btw You must be a very senseless fellow to even bring that up as it does not at all relate to the topic.. They're people I don't compare myself with cause even if they own the whole world, I would still see them as poor.. A typical example is the likes of that mompha you brought up..
There is a difference between been successful and been rich and if you knew that, you wouldn't have made such a dumb comment.. They're billionaires I know personally and the ones I've only read of online that if God forbid they get arrested, I would be praying for them so your comment about me is absolutely trash.. I love successful people a lot and by God's grace I too am successful(no be audio oh).. If mompha gets arrested again, I would still laugh very well and if by doing so you tag me a hater of success, (which of course you clearly do not know the meaning) man fvck it!

BTW you wey dey fams mompha how successful rich are you?
Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by gaventa: 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
Lol It doesn’t relate yes but you know what I am trying to say . You are an HATER we know your type. I will say it over and over again. You are just an Intimidated HATER. No just reason for hating on others, just because you feel intimidated. I appreciate your time. You wrote an Epistle. Lmfao get a life Man. Stop hating. We all won’t be of good character and Thank God, God is not Man, some so called “bad people” will still end up being lucky and there is nothing your hating self will do about it. I don’t have to be a fan of anybody, I know I am not an Hater like you. Get a life HATER.
Mixedfraction:

At the bolded I guess you were referring to mompha.. Yes I laughed when he was arrested but I'm a happy person and his arrest did not make me any happier than I usually am (but I guess I could say during the time I laughed, it made me happy).. what the heck! Let me assume I was happy, isn't it my right to be happy at whatever I deem fit? I'm not a fan of mompha or his likes.... My kind of people are people like Cosmos Maduka( CEO Coscharis group) who started from minus zero to billions.. I would have mentioned more names but they're not on Google.... I'm not a fan of mompha at all.. Btw You must be a very senseless fellow to even bring that up as it does not at all relate to the topic.. They're people I don't compare myself with cause even if they own the whole world, I would still see them as poor.. A typical example is the likes of that mompha you brought up..
There is a difference between been successful and been rich and if you knew that, you wouldn't have made such a dumb comment.. They're billionaires I know personally and the ones I've only read of online that if God forbid they get arrested, I would be praying for them so your comment about me is absolutely trash.. I love successful people a lot and by God's grace I too am successful(no be audio oh).. If mompha gets arrested again, I would still laugh very well and if by doing so you tag me a hater of success, (which of course you clearly do not know the meaning) man fvck it!

BTW you wey dey fams mompha how successful rich are you?

Re: Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
gaventa:
Lol It doesn’t relate yes but you know what I am trying to say . You are an HATER we know your type. I will say it over and over again. You are just an Intimidated HATER. No just reason for hating on others, just because you feel intimidated. I appreciate your time. You wrote an Epistle. Lmfao get a life Man. Stop hating. We all won’t be of good character and Thank God, God is not Man, some so called “bad people” will still end up being lucky and there is nothing your hating self will do about it. I don’t have to be a fan of anybody, I know I am not an Hater like you. Get a life HATER.

Who cares what you think about me.. You earlier said my type are poor and then I told you I'm not and you changed it to luck.. Mtchewwwwwwwwww how stupid can u be? Man! Call me whatever you like.. Your words don't count..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact / Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man / Native Doctor Appeases gods With Orange Juice, Biscuits And Other Items. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.