Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders (32023 Views)

2023 Presidency splits Tinubu, Osinbajo - Sunnews / Obasanjo’s Party Splits As New ADC Emerges / Resource Control Splits Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by mrvitalis(m): 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
jneutron4000:
go through history my friend and you will have better understand south south are not stupid and do not play the dumb politics the south east plays in that way, they would not hold bitter grudges of Yoruba not voting for GEJ as they would think of the impact the Yoruba candidate produce in 2023 will offer them. Mention one VP in history of Nigeria better than VP Osinbajo, if you mention Atiku dere, Thunder hammer your head grin grin. For your information, the North intends to play fast game but they are weighing their options as they knows that if they intend to mess up with Yoruba whom for them, they still see the Yoruba as the only Southerners who are free to go with any region so far it favours them and do not play bitter politics like the south east region who do not mind to cut off their nose to despite their face. We Voted for GEJ in 2011, he abandoned us and we quietly vote in our son as VP in 2015 so the South south region am sure are wise to make good decisions for their region.
What would the Yoruba presidency offer them that Jonathan government u removed didnt offer them ...

Politics is about interest u voted against their interest now you think they won't vote against yours ?

No they would leave Igbo's that stood by them and vote you that worked against them

Show me where in history has the south south and south east voted differently

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
Worrying over 2023 is baseless.
Though some political juggernauts such as el-rufai and tinubu have showed interests.
I won't make any political survey now
the horizon remains open and virtually anything could happen that will change our mindset.
Meanwhile lets focus on the now and allow the major general and his sharia CJN to finish their aristocratic stupidity first.
The only constant thing is "CHANGE".

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by mrvitalis(m): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
Perkins2018:

You should have waited before typing like a dummy. Telling us who the northerners will vote and who the south south will vote like you are their spokesman. You may even vote a south westerner in 2023.

Stop projecting your hatred on others. Gej might even campaign for a Yoruba man in 2023 while you die in your hatred.
Yea you Yoruba's think u have sense ...u voted against south south interest in 2015 and claim they would vote for your interest ...you people must think everyone but you guys are fools

What's can Yoruba president offer south south that Igbo president or Hausa president can't offer them what's your pitching line

You think they have forgotten 2015 ...?? Lamo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Bizibi(m): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
Una Don start!!! The country is still on autopilot and here they're talking about 2023.....
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by GorkoDimo: 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
Power will go South in 2023 the earlier the North accept this the better their chances in 2039. After the south complete their two terms of 16 years. I mean the South west and South East most do a two terms each. Between 2023 and 2039, if the North mature well then we can consider them.

Calm down, its my opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by profilemessages: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
don't abuse "time" , for God is the Lord of "time".

2023 is just a number on the pages of calendar, I think the politicians should look inwards and check themselves!!!!
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Bizibi(m): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
Perkins2018:

You should have waited before typing like a dummy. Telling us who the northerners will vote and who the south south will vote like you are their spokesman. You may even vote a south westerner in 2023.

Stop projecting your hatred on others. Gej might even campaign for a Yoruba man in 2023 while you die in your hatred.
we in the niger Delta don't forget easily,it is up to the elders to decide.....

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by bolamp(m): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hi everyone,
Lagos State, the most populous city in Africa and the commercial hub of Nigeria is no doubt the place where every Nigerian wants to be. However the state is heavily plagued with incessant traffic and gridlock which has seriously hampered businesses within the city.

I'm working on a post-graduate study that is aimed at recommending strategic solutions that would ease this traffic menace especially for businesses.

Are you employed or own a business in Lagos?
Does the current traffic issue affect the business adversely?
Would you like to see improvement?

Fill this 2 mins survey today and drive this change
(It's anonymous)

https://forms.gle/XehiD9voH6q7ETgG8.

Thanks.
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by paix(m): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
Simplyleo:
One thing about this presidency thingy is that it is swinging between the north (a region) and the south west (a zone in the south).

Wetin dey funny me now be say, is it that one particular zone is not worthy of consideration for the office? grin grin
Name it, let's know that zone that is left behind.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Myhusband(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
Advocate500:
guy igbos are Democrats they speak against injustice ok,igbos create their own social amenities, their scholarship, they don't wait 4 a fail system to provide such to them ok?learn to respect their own stand on issues that is how their God created them live, not or ur entire unborn generation can change that.

which social amenities does Igbo create? can you mention them

which of the injustice does Igbo speak against that southwest most esp Afenifere and other doesn't speak against

you people just have the hate for west because they aligned with North to send Gej who's now ally to Buhari out. is it not time you people get over it

I personally expect southeast to be wrestling political limelight from west not this childishness
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Magicians: 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
Mr Vitalis, this guy finish u I swear.

Bazamfare:
Lol. Nyamuri flat.head!! Im a northerner, ur in no position to dictate on who and how a northerner votes in 2023, we will vote for APC and whoever Buhari dictates us too, which is likely a SW candidate, irrespective of PDP candidate

It's obvious the SS are more politically savvy and sophisticated than the SE, that's why APC were able to win Bayelsa State, coupled with heavyweights that are from the region.. ur less important and insignificant in the scheme of things, that why u are attaching urself by force with the SS to find solace and comfort

Lol. Who are the minority!?!?! You guys are so delusional, moronic and foolish to think that the MB starts and ends with platue and benue state, don't forget that kwarra, kogi, Niger normally align with the voting pattern of core north and I don't see that changing.
mrvitalis post=84902309:

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Correcto: 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
That just your feeling. And this statement only help to reduce the probability of SW.
Simplyleo:
One thing about this presidency thingy is that it is swinging between the north (a region) and the south west (a zone in the south).

Wetin dey funny me now be say, is it that one particular zone is not worthy of consideration for the office? grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Myhusband(m): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
mrvitalis:

Abacha was a family friend right from when he served in pH ...
We know who founded his coup

you're a kid with your off point talk. tell your uncle to come debate with me not baby like you

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by mrvitalis(m): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
Myhusband:

you're a kid with your off point talk. tell your uncle to come debate with me not baby like you
Can you tell me abiola never celebrated abacha take over and never visited him ?
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by paix(m): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
Bazamfare:
Lol. Nyamuri flat.head!! Im a northerner, ur in no position to dictate on who and how a northerner votes in 2023, we will vote for APC and whoever Buhari dictates us too, which is likely a SW candidate, irrespective of PDP candidate

It's obvious the SS are more politically savvy and sophisticated than the SE, that's why APC were able to win Bayelsa State, coupled with heavyweights that are from the region.. ur less important and insignificant in the scheme of things, that why u are attaching urself by force with the SS to find solace and comfort

Lol. Who are the minority!?!?! You guys are so delusional, moronic and foolish to think that the MB starts and ends with platue and benue state, don't forget that kwarra, kogi, Niger normally align with the voting pattern of core north and I don't see that changing
Dan Zamfara, why are you generalising this issue? You said WE and US. Talk for yourself now. Is Buhari the one feeding the northerners?
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by DukeNija(m): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
Bazamfare:
Lol. You can believe whatever u want, I don't owe u any explanation.. You wouldn't have doubted me if I had sided with u grin cheesy

From ur logic, one can only be a northerner if he supports Ibo propaganda grin

The reality is that u guys are insignificant and useless in the scheme of things.. take ur L in peace

You are a very funny guy whose self esteem feeds off antagonist vibes against the SE people. In reality, you stand no chance against an averager from that region. Let your hate consume you and your impoverished people whose only meaningless achievement is an unrealistic political significance.
Quick one: Why hate the Igbos this much?
Tip: You can never hate what’s beneath you.
Feed on that you disgruntled waste of Education.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Correcto: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
You sound like it is not mutual but the truth is that Yorubas also hate IBOs
Myhusband:

which social amenities does Igbo create? can you mention them

which of the injustice does Igbo speak against that southwest most esp Afenifere and other doesn't speak against

you people just have the hate for west because they aligned with North to send Gej who's not ally to Buhari out. is it not time you people get over it

I personally expect southeast to be wrestling political limelight from west not this childishness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Myhusband(m): 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
mrvitalis:

Well u know nothing about bayelsa ...wike spent over 5 billion to make APC win

APC is even crying they have no mouth in the transition committee ...relax ...political party are just a means

so what about the senatorial district APC won there? in Delta?

where is fact to back your bogus assertion up? ordinary kogi that give nothing to Federal govt received 10bn not talk of a whole oil state Bayelsa will now collect 5bn from wike?

why are you Igbo here making Igbo nation look like a joke with your imbecilic and delusion post? sigh!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by mrvitalis(m): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
Magicians:
Mr Vitalis, this guy finish u I swear.

If u think long talk and no point wins argument

Show me where in history south south n south east have voted differently

You guys talk as if other people are fools politics is about interest ...you worked against south south interest n believe they would work for your interest

Yoruba's are gradually being relegated in APC and they can't even see that

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by jneutron4000: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
mrvitalis:

What would the Yoruba presidency offer them that Jonathan government u removed didnt offer them ...

Politics is about interest u voted against their interest now you think they won't vote against yours ?

No they would leave Igbo's that stood by them and vote you that worked against them

Show me where in history has the south south and south east voted differently
see you still contradicting yourself in your reply, let say for instance, if Atiku/ Obi comes under PDP and let say Wike/el rufai, do you think the south south give a F about Obi or about the fact that you Igbos voted for GEJ, it about interest as they would all vote for Wike/el rufai. So the reality of what might happen comes 2023 is that a candidate from the North would have to face a candidate from the south west, the only way the north might play smart to get the south south vote is if their VP candidate they pick is from SS region, am 80% sure south south will vote for Osinbajo/ el rufai as President/ VP to Atiku/ obi

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by pypepyper(m): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
vote first day count?
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
juman:
People engulf in power grabbing only.

No one talk about tens of millions of nigerians dying of hunger.
Talking about good governance is most important.

Just doing the same thing over and over again without any improvement in any part of the country. Is it compulsory to have President?
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by mrvitalis(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
Myhusband:

so what about the senatorial district APC won there? in Delta?

where is fact to back your bogus assertion up? ordinary kogi that give nothing to Federal govt said receive 10bn not talk of a whole oil state Bayelsa will now collect 5bn from wike?

why are you Igbo here making Igbo nation look like a joke with your imbecilic and delusion post? sigh!
Didn't APC win two senatorial district in IMO state

Yoruba's don't Owen APC ...

In your mind south south would forget 2015 and vote Yoruba's ( assuming as unlikely as it sounds south west get the ticket ) ....you really think that ?

South west are the only people who have interest ...why can't south south be vice to north like u were in 2023 ? ...smh Una never get sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Quorax: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
When I told some fools here that middle belt is Not North, they were arguing.

Did you see the so called North was jittery over the resolve of the middle belt to align with other members of the South?

But some baboons in South think North is so powerful... Remove the middle belt and watch that Northern states reduce even further.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by mrvitalis(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
jneutron4000:
see you still contradicting yourself in your reply, let say for instance, if Atiku/ Obi comes under PDP and let say Wike/el rufai, do you think the south south give a F about Obi or about the fact that you Igbos voted for GEJ, it about interest as they would all vote for Wike/el rufai. So the reality of what might happen comes 2023 is that a candidate from the North would have to face a candidate from the south west, the only way the north might play smart to get the south south vote is if their VP candidate they pick is from SS region, am 80% sure south south will vote for Osinbajo/ el rufai as President/ VP to Atiku/ obi
The question is you think south south would vote a south west president over a northern president ?

Really ...they would work for your interest after u work against their interest ?

Igbo's may or may not contest in 2023 depending on how things play out .....if APC splits then Igbo's would take PDP ticket ...if it remain whole we would give it to the north to build bridge

There is no way south south can vote a Yoruba Man over a northerner ....you guys are traitor ...I stay in uyo ,grew up in pH from IMO ...you guys are not an option

A northern man would get far more votes here even against Igbo's than Yoruba would get against north

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by jneutron4000: 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
mrvitalis:

The question is you think south south would vote a south west president over a northern president ?

Really ...they would work for your interest after u work against their interest ?

Igbo's may or may not contest in 2023 depending on how things play out .....if APC splits then Igbo's would take PDP ticket ...if it remain whole we would give it to the north to build bridge
Yes am sure south south would vote for south westerner as the President as they know now that GEJ made a terrible mistake to forsake the west after they voted for him in 2011 and they understood the west had to support their son in 2015. So south south will gladly vote for south westerner as the president against any Northern.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by mrvitalis(m): 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
jneutron4000:
Yes am sure south south would vote for south westerner as the President as they know now that GEJ made a terrible mistake to forsake the west after they voted for him in 2011 and they understood the west had to support their son in 2015. So south south will gladly vote for south westerner as the president against any Northern.
Lamo I can fly you to any south south state of your choice let's do the survey ...ask 100 people ...if even 30% agree to vote Yoruba people u win 1million from me ...you stay in south west and think others are fools ...you had to vote your own against their own now u want them to leave their own and vote your own

Sure king Solomon ...no wonder buhari is dealing with u people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Simplyleo: 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
paix:
Name it, let's know that zone that is left behind.
Na for my mouth you want hear say lolo no sabine dance? cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Myhusband(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
mrvitalis:

Didn't APC win two senatorial district in IMO state

Yoruba's don't Owen APC ...

In your mind south south would forget 2015 and vote Yoruba's ( assuming as unlikely as it sounds south west get the ticket ) ....you really think that ?

South west are the only people who have interest ...why can't south south be vice to north like u were in 2023 ? ...smh Una never get sense

lolz! IMO and Bayelsa have the same fate in their governorship election but is it not dumb to use that to judge general election? what percentage does this IMO and Bayelsa and even the whole of southeast gave APC in the last national election?

southwest doesn't have sense they produced president twice? VP twice? speaker one? and you that have sense is struggling for your political survival in Nigeria. you're surviving for mere errand position as your dumb people do called it shows you're just dunce

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by 2Odds101(f): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Sanchez01:

Why do you guys do this? Why do you guys conveniently attach yourselves to the South South and speak for her people on who to support? I hope you are also aware that the APC has Bayelsa, Edo, a fair part of Akwa Ibom and some parts of Delta in its bag already?
Apart from the governor,APC has nothing in bayelsa..no be only fair share in akwa-ibom..even if all ss vote APC,count akwa ibom out.....say what you know...

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by jneutron4000: 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lamo I can fly you to any south south state of your choice let's do the survey ...ask 100 people ...if even 30% agree to vote Yoruba people u win 1million from me ...you stay in south west and think others are fools ...you had to vote your own against their own now u want them to leave their own and vote your own

Sure king Solomon ...no wonder buhari is dealing with u people
let's break it down, first of all, we have different ethnic groups within the so called south south region am almost sure that all will gladly vote for a south westerner as president against a Northern except the Ikwerre and the Anioma who are of cause Igbos grin. Ijaws, Irohbo, Ishekiri, Effik Ibibio people etc will gladly vote for a South westerner than a Northern
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Omoslim26: 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
mrvitalis:

Yea you Yoruba's think u have sense ...u voted against south south interest in 2015 and claim they would vote for your interest ...you people must think everyone but you guys are fools

What's can Yoruba president offer south south that Igbo president or Hausa president can't offer them what's your pitching line

You think they have forgotten 2015 ...?? Lamo

but come to think of it what if GEJ had stepped down for another Southerner be it SE or SW besides he already did 6yrs

perhaps we wouldn't be facing this monster called APC

the South should better come to agreement and join hands with each other to rule come 2023

perhaps SE and SW can take 4yrs each

because tribalism apart it's obvious the North has nothing to offer

it will be a Big shame if they retain Power come 2023

I look forward to SEp Mbvp come 2023 and
SWp with SSvp come 2027

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Former MD NNPC Handover to New MD NNPC,Dr. Ibe Kachuikwu Today / Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) / APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.