Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders (32051 Views)

2023 Presidency splits Tinubu, Osinbajo - Sunnews / Obasanjo’s Party Splits As New ADC Emerges / Resource Control Splits Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Kinikini: 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
Long throat will kill the North. Yet, it is the thieving elite of the North sha. Agreement is agreement. If they set the country ablaze, they will reap the dividend.
quote author=dre11 post=84901273]ACF chieftains disagree as Middle Belt, SOKAPU unite against North

•Elders call emergency meeting to present common position

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-presidency-splits-northern-leaders/

[/quote]
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Splendor27: 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
mrvitalis:

Its more likely for the devil to repent than south west in 2023 ...north won't vote u ,south east won't vote u ,south south won't vote u

The south east can say they have the south south with them
North west can say they have north east

Who do the south west have ...just name the region

The Igbo's can work with northern minorites ,they know we stand for them offer them vice

Who can the south west back on ...the north west your hope lied on is going for it themselves
,seems u don't explore to see the wat going on,,,edo,delta,kogi and some north will always support south west cuz,,...
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
mrvitalis:

Its more likely for the devil to repent than south west in 2023 ...north won't vote u ,south east won't vote u ,south south won't vote u

The south east can say they have the south south with them
North west can say they have north east

Who do the south west have ...just name the region

The Igbo's can work with northern minorites ,they know we stand for them offer them vice

Who can the south west back on ...the north west your hope lied on is going for it themselves

You guys are comical. Your whole contribution to these sort of topic is solely to talk about how the SW will not win rather than for you to speak on how the SE and others will compete. This just shows what 2023 is totally about for you guys. Sad really. Anthony Joshua lost his belts and knew how to come back and Win them because he learnt lessons from the first fight.

Yorubas will compete come what may and we will be better off for doing so win or lose. A lot more than I can say for those who have accepted defeat and cannot even mount a challenge.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by paix(m): 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
Simplyleo:

I'm already an illiterate and I'm okay with my illiteracy. cheesy
Hahahaha. Na wa o. An illiterate with plenty sense.
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Omoslim26: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
jneutron4000:
I said the only way the North might get the south south vote is if they have their son as VP ie maybe Atiku/wike, but any short of than the south south will gladly support let say Osinbajo/ el rufai to Ariku/Obi because they know the west will favour them more

SS still holds grudges against SW remember 2015 and why el rufia I don't think the SS would like that arrangement
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Halexgos3(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nigeria will break into ashes if the presidential is not rotate

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by mrvitalis(m): 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
Oshigun:

You guys are comical. Your whole contribution to these sort of topic is solely to talk about how the SW will not win rather than for you to speak on how the SE and others will compete. This just shows what 2023 is totally about for you guys. Sad really. Anthony Joshua lost his belts and knew how to come back and WI. Them because he learnt lessons from the first fight.

Yorubas will compete come what may and we will be better off for doing so win or lose. A lot more than I can say for those who have accepted defeat and cannot even mount a challenge.
Only a fools goes into a war without a chance of victory

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by mrvitalis(m): 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
Splendor27:
,seems u don't explore to see the wat going on,,,edo,delta,kogi and some north will always support south west cuz,,...
Edo and delta ?? Lamo OK na
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by jneutron4000: 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
Omoslim26:

SS still holds grudges against SW remember 2015 and why el rufia I don't think the SS would like that arrangement
Na SS will not hold any grudges against the SW rather they will fight for their region interest. It is only the south east that play politics of hate.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Turantula(m): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
Bazamfare:
Lol. Nyamuri flat.head!! Im a northerner, ur in no position to dictate on who and how a northerner votes in 2023, we will vote for APC and whoever Buhari dictates us too, which is likely a SW candidate, irrespective of PDP candidate

It's obvious the SS are more politically savvy and sophisticated than the SE, that's why APC were able to win Bayelsa State, coupled with heavyweights that are from the region.. ur less important and insignificant in the scheme of things, that why u are attaching urself by force with the SS to find solace and comfort

Lol. Who are the minority!?!?! You guys are so delusional, moronic and foolish to think that the MB starts and ends with platue and benue state, don't forget that kwarra, kogi, Niger normally align with the voting pattern of core north and I don't see that changing
my yeloba muslim friend since when did you turn to a Northerner?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Nowenuse: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
Bazamfare:
Lol. Nyamuri flat.head!! Im a northerner, ur in no position to dictate on who and how a northerner votes in 2023, we will vote for APC and whoever Buhari dictates us too, which is likely a SW candidate, irrespective of PDP candidate

It's obvious the SS are more politically savvy and sophisticated than the SE, that's why APC were able to win Bayelsa State, coupled with heavyweights that are from the region.. ur less important and insignificant in the scheme of things, that why u are attaching urself by force with the SS to find solace and comfort

Lol. Who are the minority!?!?! You guys are so delusional, moronic and foolish to think that the MB starts and ends with platue and benue state, don't forget that kwarra, kogi, Niger normally align with the voting pattern of core north and I don't see that changing

Kwara and Kogi allign with Yorubas mostly... Only Niger state alligns with the core north in their majority.

Meanwhile, the northern minorities Igbos are talking of are not just Benues & Plateaus, but the majority of Tarabans, Southern Kadunas, Abujans, Nasarawans, Adamawans e.t.c

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Omoslim26: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
jneutron4000:
Na SS will not hold any grudges against the SW rather they will fight for their region interest. It is only the south east that play politics of hate.

but funny enough SE and SS are more of on the same page politically than SW if there has to be any collaboration in the South then it should be

SEp Mbvp first then SWp and SSvp next
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Nowenuse: 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
mamaafrik:
I just need a common and one South to queue behind obi or Osibanjo and bring the likes of kyari,daura and Northern hegemony to a good check.
Thr middle belt are always a puppet of the Hausa while the Hausas are always led by the Fulanis,middle belt needs to wake up and take a stand.

You are not okay.. Didn't you see middlebelt & Southern Kadunas distancing themselves from Arewa in this write up?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Nowenuse: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
jneutron4000:
hahahaha on the contrary, South south have proven most times to support south west, go back to history and see the voting patterns of the south south, it's only south east that has never supported the South west political interests. Don't give the the bulshit of you supporting OBJ, he was never the South westerner's choice, Olu falaye was. So to break it down for you; if south west produces a credible candidate like Osinbajo, South south will give their votes, middle belt will give their votes even Kanuris will give their vote then of cause South west will give their votes so we know that the South east and the Hausa fulanis will not. grin

Kanuris always go with Hausa fulanis. You can only get them behind you, if you give them the VP slot.
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Nowenuse: 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
anonymous1759:

The youths should drop ethnicity and religion. and unite these old Elites don't have any plans for the Masses. You can imagine them talking about 2023 in 2019

What you are asking for is very very impossible, especially for core- northerners. Religion is an essential part of who they are and they love and value their religion more than Nigeria.

This is the reason Nigeria needs to be divided or at least restructured because we can never be United as a people.
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Nowenuse: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
djon78:
From now till 2023, there will be a lot of alignments. Things have gone so bad.
Nigerian economy and polity is in shambles. And never again will we leave Nigeria in the hands of direction less people. 2015 was a bitter lesson. And the mistake will never be allowed again

Speak for yourself because we still have a huge population of illiterates who will always vote based on religion and ethnicity in this country.
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Nowenuse: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
martowskin1:

All this things u wrote, am very sure u are between 20-35. How has this improve ur standard of living, am beginning to feel this old men are wiser than we the youth. They keep dividing us, using party line, tribal line in order for them to continue their rubbish.

Look at the north u are from, despite majority of Nigeria leaders are from there, it didn't stop all the mess up over there

When will Nigeria youth stand up and stop playing into the hands of this wicked leaders

@bolded. Not until Nigeria is divided or restructured and people are no longer deceived into voting based on ethnicity and religion.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by BabaO2: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
mrvitalis:

In your small mind anyone would believe you are from North ....lmao
respond to his assertions, stop fooling yourself. How many years have u been taught and educated about values of life in Lagos- a key sw state?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by jneutron4000: 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nowenuse:

Kanuris always go with Hausa fulanis. You can only get them behind you, if you give them the VP slot.
No you are wrong, Kanuris dislikes the Fulanis
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Thonypadua(m): 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lamo I can fly you to any south south state of your choice let's do the survey ...ask 100 people ...if even 30% agree to vote Yoruba people u win 1million from me ...you stay in south west and think others are fools ...you had to vote your own against their own now u want them to leave their own and vote your own

Sure king Solomon ...no wonder buhari is dealing with u people
You are just repeating the same sentence often and often why are you considering much about west why not telling your East to show interest since it's our country and forget incantation .
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by mrvitalis(m): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
Thonypadua:
You are just repeating the same sentence often and often why are you considering much about west why not telling your East to show interest since it's our country and forget incantation .
Why didn't u contest in 2015 , 2019 and 2023

We are building bridge ...slow our cement dry na

Shey your own done dry ..cross the river naake we see

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by kingjrofficial(m): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
Bazamfare:

U just ended, saying trasshh
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Thonypadua(m): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
mrvitalis:

Why didn't u contest in 2015 , 2019 and 2023

We are building bridge ...slow our cement dry na

Shey your own done dry ..cross the river naake we see
Beware of inferiority complex dear, try to be logical and leave matter for the matter.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by jcross19: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
Bazamfare:
You mean minority second class citizens! grin cheesy
that's why your region is poverty headquarter in the world. Highest almajirri in the world, 20milion almajiri, bandith have finished you people, b.oko haram is raping you people destiny over there, the worst epidemics can only be found in the north . still you are in power nothing to show out of it .
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by mamaafrik(m): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nowenuse:

You are not okay.. Didn't you see middlebelt & Southern Kadunas distancing themselves from Arewa in this write up?
i can see you were not well brought up ,don't you think i saw that already,mr. pontificator,is this the first time they are saying that and status quo remains the same,didn't they say similar thing in 2015 and 2019,what has changed,only an ignoramus won't sip from the message,if you can't comment intelligently , it's not a must.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Bazamfare: 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Whatever the scenario is, its still a win-win for the SW.. I'm just trying to indicate that the SE should not rely on MB for any favor political wise

Those minority tribes you quoted have never aligned with the core north or barely did at a certain point, so it's nothing new or unique to us.. but their numbers are too insignificant and paltry that it can't alter, change or have any impact in the overall votes from the north!! In fact, it cannot even be felt!
Nowenuse:

Kwara and Kogi allign with Yorubas mostly... Only Niger state alligns with the core north in their majority.

Meanwhile, the northern minorities Igbos are talking of are not just Benues & Plateaus, but the majority of Tarabans, Southern Kadunas, Abujans, Nasarawans, Adamawans e.t.c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by mamaafrik(m): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
Quorax:
When I told some fools here that middle belt is Not North, they were arguing.

Did you see the so called North was jittery over the resolve of the middle belt to align with other members of the South?

But some baboons in South think North is so powerful... Remove the middle belt and watch that Northern states reduce even further.
let us provide solutions,how can middle belt be separated from North looking at the situation of things
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Correcto: 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
Let's keep deceiving ourselves, for your information the hatred is vice versa
Myhusband:

Yoruba hate Igbo in what stand? mention any Yoruba that ever stand against Igbo political because someone like me and of course few people I have read from here hope Igbo will come out for contest/competition not blackmailing and ditching out propaganda against a tribe that's ready for contest

Yoruba is not the enemy of Igbo, their political naivety that's not changing anytime soon is their problem. I have nothing against Igbo, my babs is Igbo

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by DMerciful(m): 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
The North is really not an enviable place to be proud of inspite of power access. Look at all developmental indices!
Simplyleo:

So what makes you think he is not from the north? Because you dont like his position? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v / Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang / ABU Zaria Students Receive President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.