Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders (32064 Views)

2023 Presidency splits Tinubu, Osinbajo - Sunnews / Obasanjo’s Party Splits As New ADC Emerges / Resource Control Splits Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by JonDon12: 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
Simplyleo:
One thing about this presidency thingy is that it is swinging between the north (a region) and the south west (a zone in the south).

Wetin dey funny me now be say, is it that one particular zone is not worthy of consideration for the office? grin grin

Yeah we dont want to be shithole president.
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by UtuokeAlcoholic: 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
Simplyleo:
One thing about this presidency thingy is that it is swinging between the north (a region) and the south west (a zone in the south).

Wetin dey funny me now be say, is it that one particular zone is not worthy of consideration for the office? grin grin
Oga why are you full of sarcasm about my flatty kinsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by UtuokeAlcoholic: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
Simplyleo:
Gbamsolutely.
Their own na to either support or oppose. Is it that they are not qualified ni? undecided
Oga these my brothers are very daft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by ScotMisile: 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
Myhusband:

Igbo can't like you can't hate and expect love in returns. regardless of Igbo political immaturity Yoruba still dined with them but we are never you people cause of political misfortune

as for my woman is Igbo yes, you will see it when I take my space in front of her in her home town

nothing against Igbo and many things against Igbo if they continue showing hate. thrash
Just listen to yasef counteracting yourself in your own confusion by your self. . Efulefu
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by sharone21(f): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
2023 is either to the MIDDLE BELT or SOUTH EAST.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Myhusband(m): 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
ScotMisile:

Just listen to yasef counteracting yourself in your own confusion by your self. . Efulefu

If you want love, come and take it but no hatred will be reciprocate for love

it's not my fault that you lack the rudiment and logic of grammar. I won't stoop to the level of breaking my words to A for apple for you to understand

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by ScotMisile: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
Myhusband:

If you want love, come and take it but no hatred will be reciprocate for love

it's not my fault that you lack the rudiment and logic of grammar. I won't stoop to the level of breaking my words to A for apple for you to understand
Finally, the brain has run out of reasoning, pls enjoy ya life.
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Quorax: 12:07am On Dec 15, 2019
mamaafrik:
let us provide solutions,how can middle belt be separated from North looking at the situation of things
they don't belong to North or south but they will rather align with south than north if there is disintegration while being independent. The signs are there

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by XANDERBOY85: 2:27am On Dec 15, 2019
mrvitalis:

In your small mind anyone would believe you are from North ....lmao

Don't be deceived....that guy you're quoting is a northerner! Most likely a Fulani!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Myhusband(m): 5:12am On Dec 15, 2019
ScotMisile:

Finally, the brain has run out of reasoning, pls enjoy ya life.

tell your uncle and those I'm older than in your family that lines of your gross ignorance
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by ifiokjohn(m): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2019
jneutron4000:
Yes am sure south south would vote for south westerner as the President as they know now that GEJ made a terrible mistake to forsake the west after they voted for him in 2011 and they understood the west had to support their son in 2015. So south south will gladly vote for south westerner as the president against any Northern.
I'm From Akwa Ibom bro and m telling you, you are deceiving yourself.
Have you ever seen the East and South south vote differently?
from 1999 till date?

we haven't forgotten the West Betrayal and Truthful to you, you will see that the West against a PDP northerner will loseeeeeeeeee!

I Don't hate the west and I neither like the Easterners but over the years I had seen the way the South and the East vote in one accord. ( we are like brothers that don't love each other much but must live together and fight against an outsider, a common enemy. The West and the North)

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by ifiokjohn(m): 10:45am On Dec 15, 2019
jneutron4000:
let's break it down, first of all, we have different ethnic groups within the so called south south region am almost sure that all will gladly vote for a south westerner as president against a Northern except the Ikwerre and the Anioma who are of cause Igbos grin. Ijaws, Irohbo, Ishekiri, Effik Ibibio people etc will gladly vote for a South westerner than a Northern
Hahahahaha! is it because APC recently Won Bayelsa state Governorship election that you think they will win a Presidential election in the South or in Bayelsa and Rivers?

Mr Vitalis is telling you the Truth, we might not generally like the Igbo but we do align with them. not Ijaw, not Issekiri , Ihrobo, not Efik or Ibibio, not Annang( Am Annang) will vote for a westerner Candidate against a PDP brought Northern or Eastern Candidate.

Well no much talks....come 2023 we shall see.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by ifiokjohn(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2019
jneutron4000:
I said the only way the North might get the south south vote is if they have their son as VP ie maybe Atiku/wike, but any short of than the south south will gladly support let say Osinbajo/ el rufai to Ariku/Obi because they know the west will favour them more
Hahahaha!! bros no make me laugh abeggi!!
I don tell you and 90% of Southerners go Still tell you, they will never vote the West. if I lie u, check 2015-2019 Presidential Election.

I can bet that the APC won't win More than 15% votes in the South
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by ifiokjohn(m): 11:02am On Dec 15, 2019
jneutron4000:
Na SS will not hold any grudges against the SW rather they will fight for their region interest. It is only the south east that play politics of hate.
You are giving your self False hopes. we in the South south dey laugh una

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Nowenuse: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2019
Bazamfare:
Whatever the scenario is, its still a win-win for the SW.. I'm just trying to indicate that the SE should not rely on MB for any favor political wise

Those minority tribes you quoted have never aligned with the core north or barely did at a certain point, so it's nothing new or unique to us.. but their numbers are too insignificant and paltry that it can't alter, change or have any impact in the overall votes from the north!! In fact, it cannot even be felt!

These same group of people u say are insignificant are the reason Buhari lost in 2011 and won in 2015 cos it has been proven that with or without Yorubas votes, Buhari would have still won in 2015, so tell me what changed.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Nowenuse: 11:43am On Dec 15, 2019
Bazamfare:
Whatever the scenario is, its still a win-win for the SW.. I'm just trying to indicate that the SE should not rely on MB for any favor political wise

Those minority tribes you quoted have never aligned with the core north or barely did at a certain point, so it's nothing new or unique to us.. but their numbers are too insignificant and paltry that it can't alter, change or have any impact in the overall votes from the north!! In fact, it cannot even be felt!

Besides, if not for our people who fought against Igbos in the Biafran war, do you think the so called Nigeria your people take as their property would have been existing today?

Nigeria would have long been divided and you core-northerners would have been living in a heavily secluded, landlocked and terrorized nation and would have been no different from Niger republic.
Besides, the majority of our people have been identifying as Arewa and voting Hausa fulani candidates for many years until recently.

So get that into your thick almajiri skull that without us, the political leverage u people have in Nigeria today would have been non-existent!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Nowenuse: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2019
mamaafrik:
i can see you were not well brought up ,don't you think i saw that already,mr. pontificator,is this the first time they are saying that and status quo remains the same,didn't they say similar thing in 2015 and 2019,what has changed,only an ignoramus won't sip from the message,if you can't comment intelligently , it's not a must.

Election in 2019 were heavily rigged and we all know that, otherwise how could Buhari be getting about 40% of the votes in Benue & Plateau after all that has been happening?

2015 was a very different case as many people were tired of GEJ and fell for the change mantra.

Stop saying what you don't know. Period.
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by jneutron4000: 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
ifiokjohn:
Hahahaha!! bros no make me laugh abeggi!!
I don tell you and 90% of Southerners go Still tell you, they will never vote the West. if I lie u, check 2015-2019 Presidential Election.

I can bet that the APC won't win More than 15% votes in the South
you dont know politics then, am sure you know that Lyon won in Bayelsa and his Flag is APC, so if APC produces someone from the south south region as the 2023 presidential candidate, cant you still bet that APC won't win more than 15% votes? SS are way smarter than SE in politics because dey dont play politics of hate like SE rather play politics to their region interest.
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by jneutron4000: 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
ifiokjohn:
Hahahahaha! is it because APC recently Won Bayelsa state Governorship election that you think they will win a Presidential election in the South or in Bayelsa and Rivers?

Mr Vitalis is telling you the Truth, we might not generally like the Igbo but we do align with them. not Ijaw, not Issekiri , Ihrobo, not Efik or Ibibio, not Annang( Am Annang) will vote for a westerner Candidate against a PDP brought Northern or Eastern Candidate.

Well no much talks....come 2023 we shall see.
a simple question to you, we you have APC president ticket zoom to SS and you have PDP zoom to the North, which party would you vote for
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by ifiokjohn(m): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
jneutron4000:
you dont know politics then, am sure you know that Lyon won in Bayelsa and his Flag is APC, so if APC produces someone from the south south region as the 2023 presidential candidate, cant you still bet that APC won't win more than 15% votes? SS are way smarter than SE in politics because dey dont play politics of hate like SE rather play politics to their region interest.
OK o..e go shock you anyways .

only an Adesina(President of bank of Africa) I can vote for from the west...not lying Pastor Osinbajo or a Tinibu...m sure many Easterners and Southerners think same.

and about APC fielding a South South Son, brotherly they will still lose the south... I predict 70/30..

And No, APC winning the Bayelsa was Expected cause the PDP failed Bayelsans.

am telling you, don't say because the APC won Governorship election in Bayelsa, they will win Presidential. aren't Possible.

APC/APGA will win Abia state Governorship but lose the general election. so you will see!
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Bazamfare: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
Hahaha I see how desperate u are as usual to make a point!! We all know the permutations and scenarios in 2011 were totally different to current realities.. In 2011, Buhari contested under CPC, a party that was formed overnight with no single Governor, LG chairman, senator or HR and he was still able to pull over 12m votes, something Atiku couldn't do under the mega party PDP in 2019

When I say "minority and insignificant", I'm referring to SK, Benue and Platue state that we don't share anything in commone in terms of culture, religion etc

Buhari also lost Adamawa,kwarra,kogi and nasarawa states who are regard as allies.. so clearly its not because of "minority and insignificant" states Buhari lost elections, but from other states and factors that I stated above that were highly not in his favor

to show you just how insignificant and useless u are, Buhari lost Benue, SK, Platue and Taraba states, but still won the presidential election in 2019.. do you see how pathetic you people are! grin
Nowenuse:

These same group of people u say are insignificant are the reason Buhari lost in 2011 and won in 2015 cos it has been proven that with or without Yorubas votes, Buhari would have still won in 2015, so tell me what changed.
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Bazamfare: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
Why are you making reference to history, something that has already passed!?!? "If this, if that, if only", like WTF!! History has already layed precedent for the reality we are in, there is no way u could rewind or teleport and change things, so u have to live with that.. no amount of "if" will change that!!!

Whether the north would have been backwards, underdeveloped, landlocked and terrorized(lol. as if minority MB won't be in the same scenario) if Nigeria had broke up, its subjective and non applicable since is has not happened

Lol. You said "Besides, the majority of our people have been identifying as Arewa and voting Hausa fulani candidates for many years until recently.".. were you doing us a favor, or did we put a gun to ur head and forces to do that?!?! You did that out of ur volition... and when u stopped voting us what happened, did that stopped us from governing and ruling Nigeria!?!!, Buhari lost Benue, Platue, SK and Taraba states, but still won the presidential election..See how ur talking and sounding like a illiterate fool grin cheesy
Nowenuse:

Besides, if not for our people who fought against Igbos in the Biafran war, do you think the so called Nigeria your people take as their property would have been existing today?

Nigeria would have long been divided and you core-northerners would have been living in a heavily secluded, landlocked and terrorized nation and would have been no different from Niger republic.
Besides, the majority of our people have been identifying as Arewa and voting Hausa fulani candidates for many years until recently.

So get that into your thick almajiri skull that without us, the political leverage u people have in Nigeria today would have been non-existent!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Blackking98(m): 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
ifiokjohn:
I'm From Akwa Ibom bro and m telling you, you are deceiving yourself.
Have you ever seen the East and South south vote differently?
from 1999 till date?

we haven't forgotten the West Betrayal and Truthful to you, you will see that the West against a PDP northerner will loseeeeeeeeee!

I Don't hate the west and I neither like the Easterners but over the years I had seen the way the South and the East vote in one accord. ( we are like brothers that don't love each other much but must live together and fight against an outsider, a common enemy. The West and the North)
Ufan ame Tang ofon.
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by ifiokjohn(m): 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
Blackking98:
Ufan ame Tang ofon.
Smiles Sesesoron!! eyen e Mara apaneko...hahaha
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by ifiokjohn(m): 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
Blackking98:
Ufan ame Tang ofon.
Smiles Sesoron!! eyen e Mara apaneko...hahaha
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by ifiokjohn(m): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
jneutron4000:
a simple question to you, we you have APC president ticket zoom to SS and you have PDP zoom to the North, which party would you vote for
Depending on the individual brought by APC....
for eg , I just told you if APC field an Adeshina, I will vote him and forget PDP but if No adeshina forget it.

and besides APC don't have a reputable South south Man in its party to even Nominate. So you see you have no case.
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Blackking98(m): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
ifiokjohn:
Smiles
Sesoron!!
eyen e Mara apaneko...hahaha
abadie?
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by mamaafrik(m): 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
Quorax:
they don't belong to North or south but they will rather align with south than north if there is disintegration while being independent. The signs are there
solution is the question i asked,let's proffer it
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by ifiokjohn(m): 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2019
Blackking98:
abadie?
Idioko Ajeneka Mi. Abasi Ade faithful.
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by Blackking98(m): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2019
ifiokjohn:
Idioko Ajeneka Mi. Abasi Ade faithful.
afon. Dia mkpo mfo
Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by ifiokjohn(m): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
Blackking98:
afon. Dia mkpo mfo
Smiles Ado ok

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by jneutron4000: 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
ifiokjohn:
Depending on the individual brought by APC....
for eg , I just told you if APC field an Adeshina, I will vote him and forget PDP but if No adeshina forget it.

and besides APC don't have a reputable South south Man in its party to even Nominate. So you see you have no case.
and PDP has a credible candidate in the SS. You know what's going to happen comes 2023, each region and ethnic groups are going to fight for their interests irrespective of political party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer / Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.