Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,174 members, 7,829,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) - Autos (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) (18636 Views)

Mercedes 230 SLK on auction (price N450k) / Part 2 - Learn The Secrets: Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S. / Must Read For Anybody Planning to Buy any Car Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by SeyiJay(m): 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2011
Very exciting topic. I'm actually thinking of this kind of bizness in the not-2-distant future. Kindly send the much talked about site link of this autos auction thing to my: ess_jay4u@hotmail.com. Will definitely keep in touch. Keep it going,
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by beaniesig: 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2011
very informative. Please i am very interested, can i get the link as well so we can do business, my email is count_leo2000@yahoo.com. Xpecting yor reply ASAP thanx and thumbs up
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by tenhap(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2011
Hi Bizbooks, can you send the link to my email (tech2kplus@yahoo.com). Moreover, what would be the landing cost of Toyota Highlander 2005 in naija? Thanks a lot.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by powacon: 9:10am On Apr 14, 2011
pls can you send the addy to me? thanks alot

my email is powacontrol@yahoo.com
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by aldehyde: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2011
Kindly send website address to adeolu_adedeji@hotmail.com
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2011
@ all,

Please check your emails for my response to your inquiries.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by tenhap(m): 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2011
Thanks.
It appears the prices are direct reflections of the bids made to date? It would be nice to know the total landing cost in naija if for instance one settled for a car of $9,000.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2011
tenhap:

Thanks.
It appears the prices are direct reflections of the bids made to date? It would be nice to know the total landing cost in naija if for instance one settled for a car of $9,000.

The auction is a fixed price auction. So the prices you saw are the actual prices. Others costs that are not included in those prices are:

1. Auction company commission (which is fixed at $200 regardless of price of car)
2. Cost of shipping from auction to Baltimore Port (ranges from $200 - $600)
3. Cost of shipping to Nigeria (now $1050)
4. My commission

The new Auto Section rule limits dealers to 5 updates a day. For faster response, include your email in your requests.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by RockSuit: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2011
Kindly send website address to yemigbemi@yahoo.com
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2011
Bump.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by nuelsaxman: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2011
hi
link pls
nuelsaxman@yahoo.com
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by efa231(m): 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2011
Guy, my emails are bokonefa@gmail.com, basseyefa@hotmail.com, my BB pin is 225F1E5E. I'm interested in dis deal. I'm budgeting $4500 dollars for a car (inclusive of transporting to nigeria). What are my chances?
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2011
efa231:

Guy, my emails are bokonefa@gmail.com, basseyefa@hotmail.com, my BB pin is 225F1E5E. I'm interested in dis deal. I'm budgeting $4500 dollars for a car (inclusive of transporting to nigeria). What are my chances?

What car and model year do you have in mind?
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by rockiedink(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2011
@BizBooks

Nice job you're doing man!!!

Pls send me the link you talked about. We can do something together. . . livingstone2k1@yahoo.com
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 11:44am On Apr 27, 2011
Bump.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by efa231(m): 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2011
@bizbooks; a honda accord (94-97). So, what are my chances?
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by rockiedink(m): 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2011
@Bizbooks
Chairman you neva send me the link na!!! I'm in the market for a 2005 Sienna,
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2011
@ all,

The 3 thread limit in the Auto Section prevents me from providing frequent updates here. For faster response, please provide your email address or contact me directly at [email]BizzBooks@aol.com[/email]
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 5:55pm On May 09, 2011
Bump.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by Najm(m): 9:44am On May 11, 2011
Brov,
i need a 2001/2002/2003 Nissan Pathfinder.what are the chances i have please, u can email me on najeemalabi@yahoo.com
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by webmaster3: 10:21am On May 11, 2011
Really interested in this link also. Please send it to my box: kboy682001@yahoo.com
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by phantom(m): 11:50am On May 11, 2011
pls send me the link, phantomx@cliffhanger.com
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 1:01pm On May 11, 2011
@ Najm, Web_Master and Phantom,

You have mail.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 4:21pm On May 12, 2011
Bump.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by live4ever: 8:38pm On May 12, 2011
kindly send me the link to zy_girl2002@yahoo.com. Interested in doing serious biz with u. Pls include your phone/contact details
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by live4ever: 8:41pm On May 12, 2011
u can also send to swade58ng@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by oyewole123: 9:35pm On May 12, 2011
hi biz
pls, send me the webpage link - jimmyakins@ymail.com
Thanks
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by pictures: 10:04pm On May 12, 2011
i need 2008 NISSAN ALTIMA,PLS SEND ME D LINK
boobo@uymail.com
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 1:26pm On May 13, 2011
More Clarification:

Somebody contacted me via email. I asked him the type of car he wants and he replied "I thought you would send me the link to make my choice". Well he is partially correct. But as I told him, the website is not open to the public. It requires a dealer ID and password.

So if you tell me the car and year you want, I will log on, get the first 10 cheapest ones and send them to you along with their pictures. All you have to do is provide the car you want and the year along with your email address and I will respond promptly.

You can also contact me directly at [email]BizzBooks@aol.com[/email] with same information.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by sunnix: 1:30pm On May 13, 2011
send the details.
sonneexx@yahoo.com
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 12:58am On May 14, 2011
I have responded to all outstanding inquiries. Please check your emails.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 3:32pm On May 19, 2011
Bump.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Foreign 2019 Mercedes Benz E400 Used @ 55m Negotiable / Used 2005 Mercedes Benz G55 AMG - sold, n sold / Secure your Car This Season With GPS-GSM Online Real-time Tracker! N44999 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.