Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Yorubas And Their Love For Western Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yorubas And Their Love For Western Experience (266 Views)

Nigerian Men And Their Love For Small Girls With Pointed Breast (pics) / Gay & Lesbian Muslims Come Up With Brave New Slogan Showing Their Love For Allah / Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas And Their Love For Western Experience by Ilamina(f): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
Shymexx, Mr cork only likes girls with Western experience

Western experience is not easy

The white mans system is a wicked, tough and souless structure

People even commit suicide here easily due to school pressure

Yet Mr cork wants more Africans to get it, come here and suffer from cold and hard life

It's the few Africans that are lucky get it
It's like a do or die affair

Igbo girls know this but still love and defend Mr cork in everything he says

I know my Igbo friend that even thinks giving job opportunities to people that study abroad over the ones that school in naija is unfair

Just because igbos and yorubas have this tight relationship, they let mr cork bully everyone here, allowing yorubas calling people razz everywhere

But when I do it, they get angry because I am not Yoruba

Nigerians educational system is more relaxed and less scary than abroad

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For A Lady To Enter A Long Term Relationship With. / Why Do Male Nlers Refer To Themselves As Young & Fresh But Call Women Slaymamas? / Dick Enlargement Herbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.