Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode (42618 Views)

Sunday Igboho Linked ToAbdullahi Usman, Boko Haram Financier Jailed In UAE / Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by izibili44: 11:43am On Dec 15, 2019
How many of the herdsmen have been jailed
Perkins2018:

Which truth? Can you verify his claim? And what’s wrong if you kill my cow and I take you to court and you are jailed?
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Perkins2018: 11:43am On Dec 15, 2019
izibili44:
How many of the herdsmen have been jailed

Go to the prison for the head count.
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Perkins2018: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2019
lexy2014:

If yes, then y have u been rigmaroling? If u were confident about ur response, u wouldn't have hesitated to say at first. The herdsmen responsible 4d agatu killings in 2016, are they in jail?

Your first question suggested they are not jailed.

If you know the herdsmen responsible for agatu killings report to the police. Also if you know the cultists that slaughter 100 people in port harcourt in January 2018 you can report them to the nearest police station.
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by lexy2014: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2019
Perkins2018:

Your first question suggested they are not jailed.

If you know the herdsmen responsible for agatu killings report to the police. Also if you know the cultists that slaughter 100 people in port harcourt in January 2018 you can report them to the nearest police station.

We aren't talking about cultists. What has cultists in port Harcourt got to do with d discussion? I dont no d fulani herdsmen who killed people in agatu. Maybe u know them. If u say that d Fulani herdsmen who killed are in jail, then it shouldn't be a problem 4u stating categorically if d herdsmen responsible 4d agatu killings are in jail or not. Are they in jail?
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by ajl: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
Stalwert:
The President of Beerfraudians has spoken. You killed someone cows and the owner reports you to the police and it has become news?

A man has no name! What a useless story designed to give cownudices new hate to go with.

So, where are the Fulani herdman that have killed so many in different parts of the country. Have you seen any of them being charged to court?
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Nwaonyishi69: 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2019
dukeprince50:
its not lairs, its liar. And it should be agent of lies.
U are still boring, try harder next time.
Others across the world are struggling to make their societies better you are here speaking from two sides of the mouth in defense of parochialism.
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by trutht828: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
Perkins2018:

Do you know any herdsman that has killed a farmer and not arrested?

Were you in a coma for the past 5 years of General Muhammadu Buhari's rulership?
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by trutht828: 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
Toks2008:

That is another twist which no one is justifying.

The point is that you can kill someone else's animal arbitrarily and get fined for it and you go to jail if you can't pay the penalty

Check Google for herdsmen atrocities in Nigeria and search for for information on how many of them have been arrested. Goole can heal ignorance, bro.
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by dukeprince50: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nwaonyishi69:
Others across the world are struggling to make their societies better you are here speaking from two sides of the mouth in defense of parochialism.
still boring, i know u can do it, keep trying
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by slaypapa: 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
Seriously?
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by nextstep(m): 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kehni:

What's your point bro...all the offence ur saying is between human....not cows bro

So we only shake our heads when an okada driver is killed over 100 Naira bribe (because it's between humans), but get outraged when a person is killed over a cow (which is arguably more valuable that 100 Naira)? Please let's be consistent in our outrage.

Phone belongs to somebody. Steal it: jail.
Cow belongs to somebody. Steal it (or kill it): jail.
Money in bank belongs to somebody. Steal it: jail.
Abuse somebody in power or with leg: jail.
Even scratching a big man's car can land you in jail.
That's my point.

I'm from SS, so don't think I'm defending cow's rights over humans. My point is FFK's post is unnecessarily inflammatory.
Why foment tension on top cow when the result of damaging/stealing/killing another's property is often jail (or even death) in this Nigeria?
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Perkins2018: 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
trutht828:

Were you in a coma for the past 5 years of General Muhammadu Buhari's rulership?

What has this got to do with my question? You just show your low IQ.
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Perkins2018: 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
lexy2014:

We aren't talking about cultists. What has cultists in port Harcourt got to do with d discussion? I dont no d fulani herdsmen who killed people in agatu. Maybe u know them. If u say that d Fulani herdsmen who killed are in jail, then it shouldn't be a problem 4u stating categorically if d herdsmen responsible 4d agatu killings are in jail or not. Are they in jail?

You reason like a toddler. Herdsmen have been sent to jail in ondo. Simple google search would reveal lots of herdsmen that have been arrested to you but you allow politicians to reason for you.

The reason I talked about cultists in port harcourt is that criminals like herdsmen and cultists will never stay at the crime scene to be arrested. Secondly, these incidents happen in the bush where there are no security agencies at hand. But you claiming they don’t arrest killers because they are Fulani shows the level of your bigotry and low IQ.

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by lexy2014: 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
Perkins2018:

You reason like a toddler. Herdsmen have been sent to jail in ondo. Simple google search would reveal lots of herdsmen that have been arrested to you but you allow politicians to reason for you.

The reason I talked about cultists in port harcourt is that criminals like herdsmen and cultists will never stay at the crime scene to be arrested. Secondly, these incidents happen in the bush where there are no security agencies at hand. But you claiming they don’t arrest killers because they are Fulani shows the level of your bigotry and low IQ.

cheesy grin cheesy
D problem with u is that u are quick to spill ur emotions b4 u speak. U allow ur emotions becloud ur sense of judgement as u allow it to do d talking 4u yet u are complaining of low IQ. did u actually read most d headlines that u just shared?

Still I don't d relevance of cultists in port Harcourt to d discussion whether it happens in d bush or outside d bush.

Am also glad u called it "simple google search". Do u realise it took u 2hrs to conduct ur "simple google search"?
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Perkins2018: 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
lexy2014:

cheesy grin cheesy
D problem with u is that u are quick to spill ur emotions b4 u speak. U allow ur emotions becloud ur sense of judgement as u allow it to do d talking 4u yet u are complaining of low IQ. did u actually read most d headlines that u just shared?

Still I don't d relevance of cultists in port Harcourt to d discussion whether it happens in d bush or outside d bush.

Am also glad u called it "simple google search". Do u realise it took u 2hrs to conduct ur "simple google search"?

Now he beats about the bush. At least you now know herdsmen are being arrested. That’s enough education.
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Legendguru: 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
Hmmm
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by DedeNkem: 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Is it your cow

FFK means FOOLISH FOOL KAYODE

So in your moronic alternative universe he has no right to comment because the cow wasn't his?
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by trutht828: 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
Perkins2018:

What has this got to do with my question? You just show your low IQ.

Actually, it's obvious you are the one with the IQ of an imbeccile. Read through your comment again and you will be forced to call yourself a fool.
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Perkins2018: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
trutht828:

Actually, it's obvious you are the one with the IQ of an imbeccile. Read through your comment again and you will be forced to call yourself a fool.

You are just a brainless ipob pig who have outsourced his thinking to kanu.
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by trutht828: 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
Perkins2018:

You are just a brainless ipob pig who have outsourced his thinking to kanu.

One mental diseases is common among you APC idiots. You always think anyone who isn't acting like an idiiot like you must be an ipob member. Who placed that mental curse on you guys?
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by lexy2014: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
Perkins2018:

Now he beats about the bush. At least you now know herdsmen are being arrested. That’s enough education.

U quite an interesting fellow. At one time u said I don't no anything about my claim. Am still wondering when I made a claim and where u saw d claim. At another time, u accused me of bigotry and am also at a loss as to where u saw that in my comments. Yet again, u accused me of having a low IQ but I wasn't d one who posted headlines without reading d story about d headlines. Now u are talking about beating around d bush. Bros in all these u have accused me of among others, are u sure u aren't referring to yourself?
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Perkins2018: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
trutht828:

One mental diseases is common among you APC idiots. You always think anyone who isn't acting like an idiiot like you must be an ipob member. Who placed that mental curse on you guys?

When he talks like a pig, reason like a pig and looks like a pig, then he must be a pig.
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Perkins2018: 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
lexy2014:

U quite an interesting fellow. At one time u said I don't no anything about my claim. Am still wondering when I made a claim and where u saw d claim. At another time, u accused me of bigotry and am also at a loss as to where u saw that in my comments. Yet again, u accused me of having a low IQ but I wasn't d one who posted headlines without reading d story about d headlines. Now u are talking about beating around d bush. Bros in all these u have accused me of among others, are u sure u aren't referring to yourself?

I sense dementia here. God will heal you.
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Johans1991: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
Toscarel:

Thats lame oga
He is telling the truth but due to your ignorance and blind followership you would keep cracking lame jokes for a long time in your life
the same truth when he said he FCK ojukwu wife about?
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by trutht828: 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
Perkins2018:

When he talks like a pig, reason like a pig and looks like a pig, then he must be a pig.

Since your talking, looks and reasoning resemble those of a pig, then it's right to also call you an ipob, right? Stop making a senseless idiot out of yourself.
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by lexy2014: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
Perkins2018:

I sense dementia here. God will heal you.

U have added dementia to d list. Pls what is dementia and what has it got to do with d comment I made?
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Peroh426: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
Stalwert:
The President of Beerfraudians has spoken. You killed someone cows and the owner reports you to the police and it has become news?

A man has no name! What a useless story designed to give cownudices new hate to go with.
Our main problem is comprehension.......he is doing a comparison, how many Fulani herdsmen have being arrested for their atrocities
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by inyarinyaZibya: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
the same truth when he said he FCK ojukwu wife about?
[/s]
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Softness147: 5:40am On Jan 14, 2020
dukeprince50:
All these abortion survivors on Nairaland. Some of you are extremely stupid, what has his father got to do with this?
I doubt you have parents cos if u do, they would have taught u morals.

Dickprice...Lol
I don't banter words with dicks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 / Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep / Goodluck Jonathan Promotes One Nigeria; IGBOS React.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.