Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode (42588 Views)

Sunday Igboho Linked ToAbdullahi Usman, Boko Haram Financier Jailed In UAE / Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by BlackBovi: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
Shared with Caption ...

A man has been jailed in Abuja for killing a cow that strayed on his land. Meanwhile Fulani herdsmen who kill others and take their land go free. Ten steps forward, twenty steps back. That is the story of Nigeria. Meanwhile, the whole world is moving forward.

Source ; https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1205772079469092864

9 Likes

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
Is it your cow

FFK means FOOLISH FOOL KAYODE

56 Likes 25 Shares

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by helinues: 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
FFK you are almost a grandpa.. Stop this childish act

36 Likes 21 Shares

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Brandstudio01: 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
grin
As if you don't you know cows are now part of Nigerian Citizens?
If in doubt ask the Herdsmen

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by BlackBovi: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
helinues:

Okay .... make your children start from where he stop ...... Abiii

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Simplyleo: 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
A man was jailed for killing cow, that's all.

This FFK knows how to send messages to his urchins whenever he wants them to lick his arss.

If you kill my cat for no justifiable reason and I decide to go to court, if you are found guilty and you can't pay the fine option, why won't you go to jail?

So because in this case, a cow was involved and he knows what gives his urchins erections he decides to get them sucking his balls again. undecided

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by helinues: 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
BlackBovi:

Okay .... make your children start from where he stop ...... Abiii

Who is this?

Oya start running without looking back

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by BlackBovi: 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
helinues:

Who is this?

Oya start running without looking back

As you ran before you remember you forgot your sense

144 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by hisgrace090: 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
Brandstudio01:
grin
Don't you know cows are now part of Nigerian Citizens?

Almost a first class for that.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by clarocuzioo(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
The man killed a " Senior Citizen" what do you expect from a country whose president values cows than citizens?

Fulani herdsmen has been killing people, raping women, destroying people's farms, openly threatening state governors on laws enacted by the state houses of assembly, yet they are not been arrested and prosecuted.

One Nigeria indeed.

Rubbish

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Stalwert: 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
The President of Beerfraudians has spoken. You killed someone cows and the owner reports you to the police and it has become news?

A man has no name! What a useless story designed to give cownudices new hate to go with.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Johans1991: 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
And this idiot called himself a lawyer. This idiot should know that you can be jailed for killing a mosquito depending on your argument and facts available.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Is it your cow

Receive sense

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed helinues greenback metaphysical rekhina

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by ContentedK: 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Is it your cow

are you mad?

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by dukeprince50: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
Is it not same FFK that said something about EFCC and the wanted to take him to court and he said he didnt look into it well that he got the news from a trusted source?
Or is it a different FFK.

With the wike Saga and PDP politicians insulting Buhari and APC always. I wonder what they discuss during their meetings.

I really love the president and the former president, not everyone can maintain his cool when he gets insulted daily by fools which he can even give birth to their parents, some of you are not up to 30yrs but call Buhari who is 70+ names. Names u cant call ur parents. U have no shame at all. Products of abortion surviors who lack home training.
Twale PMB/GEJ, i wish to be as calm as you guys when tensed. U may insult them but our leaders are way better than most of us in Nigeria.
That twitter pastor self, i never hear from am since, be like him subscription don finish.

Btw, thunder fire any body that will counter me

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Josiel: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
And this idiot called himself a lawyer. This idiot should know that you can be jailed for killing a mosquito depending on your argument and facts available.
[/s]

17 Likes

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by trutht828: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Is it your cow

If being jailed for killing a cow sounds normal to you, then we really need to inspect your brain.

Or.maybe we should remove your brain and give it to pigs to feed on since brain use isn't your strong point.

45 Likes

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by trutht828: 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
Stalwert:
The President of Beerfraudians has spoken. You killed someone cows and the owner reports you to the police and it has become news?

A man has no name! What a useless story designed to give cownudices new hate to go with.

The cow owners kill people and the police are aware but do nothing. Compare the two and ask yourself if it is right to intentionally shut down your senses.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
It pains me that it's FFK giving out these tips
Yoruba's won't pay attention, we like to throw the baby alongside the bathwater.
That's the advantage of having credibility.

5 Likes

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by SarkinYarki: 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
helinues:

So according to Buharist the truth is now childishness? SMH

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by lonelydora: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
Major General Buhari in action.

7 Likes

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Slawormir: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2019
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Lot of shiitt happening in my country

2 Likes

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by money121(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ook
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by olaboy33(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2019
Within the ambient of the law.

Hate Speech spotted.

1 Like

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by ursullalinda(f): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hahaha......next level things....sai baba

2 Likes

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by gzgbjkvbgg: 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
Bbv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by zeromeridian: 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
ok
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Toscarel: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
The man keeps telling the truth and exposing the disaster we call our present government.

This makes him the nightmare to the everyday zone bee as they gather

keep up the good work sir

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by JohnAnnavi: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
How many years please..... I heard a former Gov was jailed for 12years for corruption

Now.... jailing human for killing a Cow... I hope he gets to eat it sha... abi na who go chop am

5 Likes

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
Inside life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) / Pantami Can No Longer Enter UK, USA, EUROPE - Deji Adeyanju / Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.