Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode (42621 Views)

Sunday Igboho Linked ToAbdullahi Usman, Boko Haram Financier Jailed In UAE / Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Daniel058(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
Injustice everywhere
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Advocate500: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Is it your cow

FFK means FOOLISH FOOL KAYODE
what happened to making use of our sense when commenting?insulting him because he is saying things u don't want hear.
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by madridsta007(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Is it your cow

Why are you this Silly?
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by fistonati(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
God will be with us all

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Kingzeez10: 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
trutht828:

If being jailed for killing a cow sounds normal to you, then we really need to inspect your brain.

Or.maybe we should remove your brain and give it to pigs to feed on since brain use isn't your strong point.
How do you know if the news is true
Pick your brain e dey ground

1 Like

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by bikefab(m): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
He killed Buhari's relative, what were you expecting?
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Softness147: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Is it your cow

Maybe ur ancestors were cows. I can't imagine how u are human now. u must be cow in ur next world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Osidazz19: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
Oooooh this loud mouth crack head fool again.
Can someone slap some sense into the crack filled head of this idiot.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Softness147: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
Osidazz19:
Oooooh this loud mouth crack head fool again.
Can someone slap some sense into the crack filled head of this idiot.

Why wount u defend it. Am suspecting cow gave birth to u. As I can see ur father's prefer to have sex with cows than ur mums. Cow breed
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by dukeprince50: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
SarkinYarki:

So according to Buharist the truth is now childishness? SMH
There is no truth here, someone has been feeding him with lies, there was a time he said something about EFCC and they wanted to charge him to court, he deleted the tweet and said he is sorry, he got it from a trusted source without looking at it.
This is the hate speech the FG is talking about, feeding the masses with lies
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by simiife: 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
A lot of Nigerians believe nonsense sha,if he can't show me enough evidence that such thing happened I won't believe,he can't just post some piece of trash on twitter and expect me to believe just because I dint like the president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Idzitari1(m): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
When will this old fool grow-up. What did I even know is natural
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
helinues:
FFK you are almost a grandpa.. Stop this childish act

Paid confusionist
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by trutht828: 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
Kingzeez10:

How do you know if the news is true
Pick your brain e dey ground

How do you know that the news is not true?

If your brain is still intact, you will confirm first before you pass judgement of a fool.

1 Like

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by dukeprince50: 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
Softness147:

Why can't u defend it. Am suspecting cow gave birth to u. As I can see ur father's prefer to have sex with cows than ur mums. Cow breed
All these abortion survivors on Nairaland. Some of you are extremely stupid, what has his father got to do with this?
I doubt you have parents cos if u do, they would have taught u morals.
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by dukeprince50: 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
trutht828:

How do you know that the news is not true?

If your brain is still intact, you will confirm first before you pass judgement of a fool.
FFK has posted a fake news before against EFCC and they threatened to take him to court before he deleted the post and apologise.
Only Reno come up with facts, FFK is a bloody liar
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by simiife: 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
Softness147:

Why wount u defend it. Am suspecting cow gave birth to u. As I can see ur father's prefer to have sex with cows than ur mums. Cow breed

all this insult on his parent because he doesn't believe the news.we are our own problem, believing news u don't know if it's true just because its what u want to hear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by trutht828: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
dukeprince50:
FFK has posted a fake news before against EFCC and they threatened to take him to court before he deleted the post and apologise.
Only Reno come up with facts, FFK is a bloody liar

I challenge you to provide evidence to your own claim.
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Hedonisco: 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
Simplyleo:
A man was jailed for killing cow, that's all.

This FFK knows how to send messages to his urchins whenever he wants them to lick his arss.

If you kill my cat for no justifiable reason and I decide to go to court, if you are found guilty and you can't pay the fine option, why won't you go to jail?

So because in this case, a cow was involved and he knows what gives his urchins erections he decides to get them sucking his balls again. undecided

Shut up. If your cat strays upon my private space, my property, my farm, I have the right to kill it and I shall kill it.

Besides, Nigeria isn't ripe for some rubbish. In a country where Fulani criminals are running riot and murdering thousands of HUMANS with impunity, is it not despicable that the legal system would waste time and resources to prosecute and jail people for killing cows straying upon their own property?

2 Likes

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
Simplyleo:

This FFK knows how to send messages to his urchins whenever he wants them to lick his arss.

If you kill my cat for no justifiable reason and I decide to go to court, if you are found guilty and you can't pay the fine option, why won't you go to jail?

So because in this case, a cow was involved and he knows what gives his urchins erections he decides to get them sucking his balls again. undecided

Are u sure u re normal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by denjjy(m): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
if he had known that cow under this Fulani administration are more superior than ordinary citizens, he wouldn't have killed one.
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Toscarel: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Is it your cow

Thats lame oga
He is telling the truth but due to your ignorance and blind followership you would keep cracking lame jokes for a long time in your life
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
It pains me that it's FFK giving out these tips
Yoruba's won't pay attention, we like to throw the baby alongside the bathwater.
That's the advantage of having credibility.

And who told u he doesn't have credibility?
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by dukeprince50: 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
trutht828:

I challenge you to provide evidence to your own claim.
https://www.nairaland.com/4963457/ffk-retracts-tweet-saying-onnoghens

That is it, i do not lie like u people do, if you are not satisfied, go to google and type FFK EFCC NAIRALAND and the first option google will give you is list of FFK lies.
U ppl shu try and use ur head, just because u hate buhari doesn't mean u should believe every lie

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Toscarel: 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
Simplyleo:

The dunce is at it again
Height of ignorance
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Simplyleo: 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Are u sure u re normal?
A person just tweeted that a man was jailed for killing a cow, nothing more, nothing less, yet a "normal" human like you believed him.

If refusal to believe this kind of nonsense is what constitutes being abnormal, I will rather remain abnormal.

1 Like

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Patrioticman007(m): 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Are u sure u re normal?

The gentle just said the truth, and you choose to insult his thinking faculty, while you need mental assistance.

1 Like

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by dukeprince50: 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Is it your cow

Abeg help me put this link for ur comment, na one of FFK lies
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
Is that really a question?

PrecisionFx:

And who told u he doesn't have credibility?
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by dukeprince50: 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
Simplyleo:

A person just tweeted that a man was jailed for killing a cow, nothing more, nothing less, yet a "normal" human like you believed him.

If refusal to believe this kind of nonsense is what constitutes being abnormal, I will rather remain abnormal.
some ppl are just extremely stupid to believe his lies.
This is one of his lies
https://www.nairaland.com/4963457/ffk-retracts-tweet-saying-onnoghens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Toscarel: 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
trutht828:

If being jailed for killing a cow sounds normal to you, then we really need to inspect your brain.

Or.maybe we should remove your brain and give it to pigs to feed on since brain use isn't your strong point.

Keep hitting them with the truth bro, this people think upside down.
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Josiel: 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) / Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi / “Muhammadu Buhari Boulevard” In Niger Republic Defaced With Opprobrious Graffiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.