Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Basic Requirements For Becoming An Opay Agent And Salary - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Basic Requirements For Becoming An Opay Agent And Salary (2692 Views)

Why You Should Become An Opay Agent (basic Requirements And Salary) / What Is An Opay Account Number? / Opay Agent: How To Receive A Free POS From Opay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basic Requirements For Becoming An Opay Agent And Salary by Daylight2002(m): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
OPay Agent Requirements
What will you need to become an Opay agent? Below are the requirements of Opay agent:

You must know how to read, write and communicate.
Provide the following documents; passport photo, utility bill, means of ID and Coperate Affair Commission documents (otional).
A smaller or medium size shop will be required for customer base contact.
You must have an android mobile phone that is functional and internet friendly
Customer relation skills will be an added advantage.

Benefits of an OPay Agent
Everyone desire financial freedom as an OPay agent, You will have the following benefits

You earn seamless cash from commissions everyday
You will enjoy quick settlement and cash withdrawal from your wallet.
OPay will give you POS free as an agent, you don’t have to pay for it.
You register with zero amount, it means that registration fee is free.
Quick response from customer service center.
Zero charges for all your transactions (airtime recharge, electricity bill, cable TV subscription, and cash transfer and withdrawal.

There's also vacancies for sales reps. I get paid 500 naira per form I fill. If there's opay in your state, send me a WhatsApp message on this number 090 5074 3110

Re: Basic Requirements For Becoming An Opay Agent And Salary by Posotome: 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Basic Requirements For Becoming An Opay Agent And Salary by Daylight2002(m): 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
Posotome:
Can I meet you? Am in kano. Where is your office?

The Upgrade can be done from anywhere sir. I operate from Opay Enugu
Re: Basic Requirements For Becoming An Opay Agent And Salary by Amicable24: 8:38am On Feb 06, 2020
Daylight2002:
OPay Agent Requirements
What will you need to become an Opay agent? Below are the requirements of Opay agent:

You must know how to read, write and communicate.
Provide the following documents; passport photo, utility bill, means of ID and Coperate Affair Commission documents (otional).
A smaller or medium size shop will be required for customer base contact.
You must have an android mobile phone that is functional and internet friendly
Customer relation skills will be an added advantage.

Benefits of an OPay Agent
Everyone desire financial freedom as an OPay agent, You will have the following benefits

You earn seamless cash from commissions everyday
You will enjoy quick settlement and cash withdrawal from your wallet.
OPay will give you POS free as an agent, you don’t have to pay for it.
You register with zero amount, it means that registration fee is free.
Quick response from customer service center.
Zero charges for all your transactions (airtime recharge, electricity bill, cable TV subscription, and cash transfer and withdrawal.

There's also vacancies for sales reps. I get paid 500 naira per form I fill. If there's opay in your state, send me a WhatsApp message on this number 090 5074 3110

This one you are just mentioning everything as FREE! FREE!! FREE!!!

Tell us about the hidden charges and other commissions o jare

1 Like

Re: Basic Requirements For Becoming An Opay Agent And Salary by atop1(m): 3:24am On Jun 04, 2021
To help you on your journey to getting your Opay POS fast and simple, I have written an entire article plus video to explain all the information you need to get the Opay pos by yourself without having to contact anyone.
check the article and video step by step here https://posbusiness.com.ng/2021/05/30/opay-pos-get-it-fast-and-other-details/

(1) (Reply)

Let's Do Sweet And Smooth Business Exchange --trade By Barter. / How Do I Transfer Funds Outside Nigeria Without Using A Domicillary Account ? / The Best Currency Meter For Forex Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.