Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey (18518 Views)

The Problems Of Lack Of Sexual Purity Before Marriage. / How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey / Why You Must Make 2019 A Year Of Sexual Chastity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by Ryocaj(m): 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
AntiChristian:

Just as Jesus came to earth in human form right? But did he use his ...
U asked aw they could procreate n I gave an explanation
Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by Liposure: 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
Premarital sex is not a sin
Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by Liposure: 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
Premarital sex is not a sin.
Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2019
Elvis778:

Oh Nigerians, see mentality....did you study biology in secondary school?? Now let me school. U a bit, for starters.......a man's sexual organs works continuously, billions of sperm cells are produced in the testes every week and stored in the epidedymis, if the man doesn't release the already stored ones, more will keep coming, causing a rise in sexual urge and at this point, a high sex drive nigga is most likely going to fall, but if he doesn't, the body will be forced to release the excess sperm cells, in which ur brain will plainly interpret to sex in your dreams.......stop attaching spirituality to everything

Well, I'm not a man and i experienced the same. Any biological explanation for women?

1 Like

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by Liposure: 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
Hi midnighter, im a big fan of yours.i luv every bit of your comment.u R so amazing

3 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by chioma134: 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
Interesting15:
By Sunday Akanni Moshood

The other day, I stumbled on a thread where someone was asking why people have chosen to abstain from premarital sex and all of that. Then, it came to my mind to even write something about my own experience. Don't worry, I will make this one brief (perhaps the long version will come years from now when I will probably write a book about my life).

When I was a little boy, despite that my immediate environment wasn't one that encouraged full blown spirituality (in God), I usually feel the hand of God on me, and I'm usually conscious of His presence. As I approached the adolescence period of my life, as expected, sexual urges started coming, and I was also with the desire to express these emotions. Despite that the devil stationed other young teenage females around, I found myself being hindered continually from defiling myself.

While I was still contemplating, as a very young teenager, if I should taste sex once, or wait until marriage, everything changed after God visited me with His offer.....

The Host of Heaven paid me a visit as a young boy, and the offer was: Walk before Me and be perfect, and in return, I will give you...... In return, I will make you....

After reflecting deeply on which way to go, I decided to go for God's offer, since I discovered it is more beneficial to me. So, it means I have to fight to ensure I won't fall into temptation and displease God.

Interestingly, God made it so easy for me.. When I see young people lamenting that their sexual urges are "driving them insane", I will be like, is this not the same sexual urges that I have? The same sexual urges I have, that I'm fully in control of?

The best decision I made in my life was deciding to embrace God's offer from a very young age and walk with Him. I keep enjoying pleasantness in all regards. I keep enjoying His Grace in awesome ways. I keep getting great things others struggle for, easily.

In fact, one of the rewards was writing to encourage others to embrace purity and chastity. I have been writing since I was a young teenager, and my books and articles are being bought and read in different parts of the world - even in faraway places like India! I became the person that people Google Search his name to know what he offers. And of course, I'm sure God is still taking me to higher grounds.

Because of that decision, I can boldly say it anywhere that I haven't indulged in premarital sex and I'm undefiled. And guess what? I'm very fine! Very healthy. I won't defile myself, and so, my messages will keep touching the world with fire, and bring people to the will of God through Jesus Christ.

Beloved, just as God gave me the offer, He is also giving you the offer to walk before Him and be perfect. If you align yourself with God by accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and you decided to devote your life to Him, He will give you dominion over sin, the devil, creation (financially, health wise, family wise, etc).

Jesus said: "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30)

Like me, you can live an undefiled life. Don't believe the lies of the devil that you can't control these urges. Stop allowing sexual immorality wreck your life. Flee from all appearances of sin.

Jesus wants an eternal communion with you. It is your destiny to serve God in Spirit and in Truth through Jesus Christ His Son, and have dominion over creation. Open yourself to the Lord. Call upon His Name, and He will help you. God bless you.
A thousand likes. Continue in the way of the Lord and He shall never leave you

2 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by midnighter(f): 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
Liposure:
Hi midnighter, im a big fan of yours.i luv every bit of your comment.u R so amazing

Awn smiley thanks dear, I am humbled. Happy Sunday
Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by Elvis778(m): 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nooil:

Well, I'm not a man and i experienced the same. Any biological explanation for women?
For women, it has to do with hormonal changes, mainly happens to younger women cuz of changes in their hormones and hormone levels due to sexual development, and for the fact human sex organs are hypersensitive during sleep hours (due to increased blood flow to that part) any funny little stimulation either by your bed or clothing can trigger an orgasmic reaction, cuz u already have a high hormone levels in you due to lack of sex.....note, this mainly happens to women with high drive cuz wet dreams is kind of not so common in women......one thing we should understand is, humans are sexual beings, u can't deny your nature, if u don't reveal ur nature physically, u'll surely do so in your dreams...no matter how bad u want to paint sex, it is still our nature, we were made this way.
Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by Tundexysam(m): 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
ceeroh:
Urgently needed!!

Waiters and Waitresses (Hotel)

Working hours: One day on, one day off.

Contact the number on my signature if interested.
please help with your digits. I

1 Like

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by karli4nia(m): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
Please don't be fooled. Chastity and Celibacy are two different things.

Chastity is sex without fornication.
Celibacy is abstaining from sexual relations.

1 Like

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by meobizy(f): 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
...and then one will later have sex only to see there’s nothing special about the act.

2 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by Antichristus: 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
The OP will die wasted. You only live life once.
Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by Amanda4life: 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
jesusjnr:
In as much as God would forgive people for losing their virginity before marriage, it's important to note that Mary wouldn't have been considered by God to be the mother of Jesus if she had done so.

So the decisions that one makes concerning sex at an early age, are yet very important as they could still deprive someone of some spiritual blessings.

God bless.

The bitter truth is that sex at Early age or sex before marriage reduces Gods blessing and it rubs people of their Gods given destiny.

For example "somebody may be destined to become a president or president's wife But because of early sex, that position can be given to someone else who may still not be better than you.

Virginity comes with a lot of spiritual power that can help you to conquer so many things in life.

Some of us are suppose to be in a better place than where we are today, But because of adultery we are still struggling.

See , I know that all sins are equall, But Sin Of Adultery carry weight. it fight destiny and fulfilment " it affects the individual directly
It can also bring disease which may cause death.

Even if we have been doing it in the past, there s still chance for us to reject adultery and you will see that our remaining days on earth will be better of

5 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by Richnerd69: 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
Interesting15:
By Sunday Akanni Moshood

The Host of Heaven paid me a visit as a young boy, and the offer was: Walk before Me and be perfect, and in return, I will give you...... In return, I will make you....

what do you mean by this, and how did they visit you? Please elaborate, I'm very much interested.
Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by odisman(m): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Niggarrr damnnnnn
Like seriously?
No banging?

How niggarrrs live life without smoking weed, banging pussies, drinking alcohol and making dope cash still baffles me

Try accepting Jesus into your life and Watch how it will become easy for you. I can relate with the write up.
Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by odisman(m): 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
Antichristus:
The OP will die wasted. You only live life once.

Hell awaits you if you don't give your life to Jesus. This will be used against you on the last day if you miss heaven. Be guided.
Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by ifiokjohn(m): 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
Interesting15:
By Sunday Akanni Moshood

The other day, I stumbled on a thread where someone was asking why people have chosen to abstain from premarital sex and all of that. Then, it came to my mind to even write something about my own experience. Don't worry, I will make this one brief (perhaps the long version will come years from now when I will probably write a book about my life).

When I was a little boy, despite that my immediate environment wasn't one that encouraged full blown spirituality (in God), I usually feel the hand of God on me, and I'm usually conscious of His presence. As I approached the adolescence period of my life, as expected, sexual urges started coming, and I was also with the desire to express these emotions. Despite that the devil stationed other young teenage females around, I found myself being hindered continually from defiling myself.

While I was still contemplating, as a very young teenager, if I should taste sex once, or wait until marriage, everything changed after God visited me with His offer.....

After reflecting deeply on which way to go, I decided to go for God's offer, since I discovered it is more beneficial to me. So, it means I have to fight to ensure I won't fall into temptation and displease God.

Interestingly, God made it so easy for me.. When I see young people lamenting that their sexual urges are "driving them insane", I will be like, is this not the same sexual urges that I have? The same sexual urges I have, that I'm fully in control of?

The best decision I made in my life was deciding to embrace God's offer from a very young age and walk with Him. I keep enjoying pleasantness in all regards. I keep enjoying His Grace in awesome ways. I keep getting great things others struggle for, easily.

In fact, one of the rewards was writing to encourage others to embrace purity and chastity. I have been writing since I was a young teenager, and my books and articles are being bought and read in different parts of the world - even in faraway places like India! I became the person that people Google Search his name to know what he offers. And of course, I'm sure God is still taking me to higher grounds.

Because of that decision, I can boldly say it anywhere that I haven't indulged in premarital sex and I'm undefiled. And guess what? I'm very fine! Very healthy. I won't defile myself, and so, my messages will keep touching the world with fire, and bring people to the will of God through Jesus Christ.

Beloved, just as God gave me the offer, He is also giving you the offer to walk before Him and be perfect. If you align yourself with God by accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and you decided to devote your life to Him, He will give you dominion over sin, the devil, creation (financially, health wise, family wise, etc).

Jesus said: "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30)

Like me, you can live an undefiled life. Don't believe the lies of the devil that you can't control these urges. Stop allowing sexual immorality wreck your life. Flee from all appearances of sin.

Jesus wants an eternal communion with you. It is your destiny to serve God in Spirit and in Truth through Jesus Christ His Son, and have dominion over creation. Open yourself to the Lord. Call upon His Name, and He will help you. God bless you.
But Bro what is it that some people are Chronic sinners but they keep prospering in all they do
Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by ifiokjohn(m): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
Interesting15:
By Sunday Akanni Moshood

But Bro what is it that some people are Chronic sinners but they keep prospering in all they do?
Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by kachistone: 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
mumumugu:
have you noticed that ugly girls and low confident guys are virgins by lack of opportunity

That is not true please...

1 Like

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by glowingflame7: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
iHart:
What if after all these and you still find yourself in hell? I once had a friend who believed so much in this sex chastity, but she finish school riding on the back exam malpractice. I have an aunt who owns a church and a school. In her church, she is a powerful woman of God, in her school you don't need to "know book" to clear your waec. One of my colleagues during my MSc day is a catholic who runs a prayer ministry, but a simple discussion with her shows that she can go any length to manipulate her thesis to pass her research which she finally did. What's my point? People make it seem as though virginity and chastity shows you are righteous. But the truth is that being righteous goes beyond sex and virginity.

You may want to read:
Matthew 21:31

31 Which of the two did the will of his father?” They said, “The first.” Jesus said to them, “Truly, I say to you, the tax collectors and prostitutes go into the kingdom of God before you

Modified: Whatever you get today without struggling is not because you are a virgin but because of the grace of God. There are very sinful people who still don't struggle to get things.

So people should not be chaste since the people close to you are hypocrites or what's your point?

1 Like

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by Billyanger(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
Oh man! I really credit your self control, right now I'm talking to my gf about sex when I came across this thread.

We've had sex before until i met Christ through her recently (she send me an audio of a man of God lately and it touched me and changed my heart, tho she didn't send it with the intention of making me a born again) and I decided to walk on God's path which will cost us our sex life, I tried to explain to her reasons why we should abstain from sex and she agreed but it's a very challenging stuff for both of us, because we see ourselves regularly and the temptation that follows is not of this world, she became more beautiful and arousing more than ever to me, and same with her....any word of advice?

Interesting15:
By Sunday Akanni Moshood

1 Like

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by Billyanger(m): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
The devil is a liar! Only prosperity from God lasts forever

ifiokjohn:
But Bro what is it that some people are Chronic sinners but they keep prospering in all they do
Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by Antichristus: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
odisman:

Hell awaits you if you don't give your life to Jesus. This will be used against you on the last day if you miss heaven. Be guided.

There is neither heaven nor hell. Both, including the idea of God, are creations of human imaginations. Humans created God in their own minds and image not the other way round. Stop peddling stupid ideas that was used to not only colonise our ancestors but also to loot Africa’s wealth and perpetually colonise Africans’ mind. God, heaven and hell are unverified and unfalsifiable propositions and talk about these concepts are arguably meaningless.
Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by Insectkiller: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
AntiChristian:
grin

At least you're better than some sons of God!

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.
Genesis 6 vs 4

Sons of God get sex organ and sex cell?

God forgive him (antiChristian) for he knows not what he is saying..
Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by ursamajor: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
AntiChristian:
grin

At least you're better than some sons of God!

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.
Genesis 6 vs 4

Sons of God get sex organ and sex cell?
The 'sons of God' referred to in that context were fallen angels casted to earth with their master lucifer.
Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by ursamajor: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
olab059:

You did the right thing. A man wasn't made to be celibate. Look at what happens with the priests...they end up molesting little boys. It might be good and beneficial to be celibate for a time period...maybe 30 days, or 60 days. But anything longer is very risky. Before you know it, the guy is looking at little boys, or little girls. Celibacy is like daming a river...you have to let go of the restrictions (have sex) after a period of time, or the river will break through the restrictions (wet dreams, priests molesting little boys, pastor's sleeping with female members, etc).
Please are you a Christian?
Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by Danniedpastor(m): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
mumumugu:
have you noticed that ugly girls and low confident guys are virgins by lack of opportunity

Stop deceiving yourself. I had all the swag and looks and all the beautiful girls around me but, I never had sex until I blackslided from the faith as an adult. Hence, I quickly got married after my first sex.

1 Like

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by ifiokjohn(m): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
Billyanger:

OK let's use some examples.

Ronaldo is one but keep Prospering
Bill Gates, dangote and.many more sins and don't.even believe in GOD and yet they prospers
Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by ifiokjohn(m): 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
Billyanger:

Ronaldo, Messi, is one but keep Prospering
Bill Gates, dangote and many more sins and don't.even believe in GOD and yet they prosper

most.of these athletes, Business men etc
Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by ifiokjohn(m): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
Billyanger:

Ronaldo, Messi, is one but keep Prospering
Bill Gates, dangote and many more sins and don't.even believe in GOD and yet they prosper

most.of these athletes, Business men etc.
Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by Boschh(m): 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Niggarrr damnnnnn
Like seriously?
No banging?

How niggarrrs live life without smoking weed, banging pussies, drinking alcohol and making dope cash still baffles me

Sent you a pm bro..
Check your email..
Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey by AngelicBeing: 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
Interesting15:
By Sunday Akanni Moshood

l agree with your post, nothing beats living a life free of sexual defilement cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Informing Your Pastor Before Your Fiancee Is It Ok? / "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye / Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.