Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

My Social Media Her - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Social Media Her (279 Views)

These Are My Social Media Handles For Those Asking(pics). / Help, My Statur And Baby Face Is Ruining My Social Life.... / Im Getting Tired And Bored!!!! How This Whole Thing Is Affecting My Social Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Social Media Her by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:29am On Dec 15, 2019
... After I followed her on tweeter
I wasn't sure if it was just a media stunt
But her timeline seems sweeter

So I checked her on Pinterest
My heart grew in truth
Then I peeked in with some interest

Straight to her Instagram
Her entire page was full of modesty
You could tell without an histogram

Oh she's on Facebook
It doesn't seem to distract her from her books
I need to see her parents and be on the look

So I checked in, on her LinkedIn
Aspirations, goals, achievements is all I could see
She has a future that I could fit in

From her DM, we linked on WhatsApp
She wondered why I followed her every where
And I am like, just to know whats up

With my other line, I reached her
Just to make prank, she cut in with my name
I had downplayed Truecaller

As time rolled, she said "speak to my parents on Zoom"
They stay overseas but show often
We spoke, related, laughed and soon...

Alhamdulilah...

https://balogunidowu./2019/12/15/my-social-media-her/

BALOGUN IDOWU ISMAHEEL
400L, medical student
IndigenousGenius

Re: My Social Media Her by smmpanels: 11:19am On Mar 11, 2020
Wear t filter in every practical sense any extra Social Media Panel Reseller, so we in general involvement in each and every fix you may require with the sum of the most commonsense charge you may ever consider to. Through this period and get old, it's fundamental to have a site page that welcomes you provider experience online is whatever will get indispensable, Indian smm panel which improves the range of one's customer foundation similarly as along these lines parking space, develops your degree to individuals to an overall assessment. For fundamentally more bits of knowledge concerning top 1 smm board please click here or check our official site page.
Re: My Social Media Her by wenoro2299: 7:59am On Oct 26, 2023
Laavish Media | Indoor LED Video Walls are widely used in weddings, meeting rooms, events, airport, school & colleges events, indoor live events and many other places.We bring to you Indoor LED Video Walls that are based on advanced technology, and as such deliver excellent picture quality. More Details

(1) (Reply)

Who Made It To 2020 With Me / How To Remove Stain From Ankara And Other Fabrics / (FREE) Clemson Vs LSU Live Stream 2020 College Football Championship Game Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.