Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria (78018 Views)

What Profitable Things Can I Do With My Laptop? / I Started Trading Cryptocurrency, Let Me Show You The Profitable Things I Learnt / Top 5 Profitable Online Business Ideas In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by maynattion(f): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
Gforce2015:

Yes. Make I quote if I can book you for one week.
Just name your price.

Your moma does it better.
She can hook you up.

1 Like

Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by dacherish(m): 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
What
About
A
Cab
Man

1 Like

Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Anacondaprick: 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
maynattion:

You wish.

Your father can't stop for me for a 'HI' let alone a low life.

You nor even fine reach my girlfriend. You this illiterate Afonja. See where she lives with poverty written all over the door. Poor soul like you. It's not my fault you and your family are impoverished
You this one dollar Ashawo
Girl Ashewo nor be work oooooh
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
food is one business that will forever be among the top lucrative businesses in Nigeria (if not in the world).

2 Likes

Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
[
dominique:
Nice points but competition is getting stiffer as everybody wants to go into those businesses. Now the traders/vendors for those items are so saturated that getting and retaining customers is getting harder. Still better than some white collar jobs though

I'm currently writing and working on an ebook that will help business owners retain customers... that is customer retention.

ya all... please start placing orders for this book. just contact me via my signature to place orders and get notified when it's ready!

1 Like

Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
I do have an online source for that. Binance trading. I receive inside information and I make 5 to 10percent return per trade in less than 24hrs. You can chat me up on whatsapp zero80eight35sevensix858
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by qanda: 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by maynattion(f): 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
Anacondaprick:

You nor even fine reach my girlfriend. You this illiterate Afonja. See where she lives with poverty written all over the door. Poor soul like you. It's not my fault you and your family are impoverished
You this one dollar Ashawo
Girl Ashewo nor be work oooooh

Ok
grin
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by mechanics(m): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
I will go for food, clothes, household items.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by emmydiamon(m): 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
evaultra1:
Anyone here with an idea of any business I can start with 100k-200k with a daily income of at least 5k... Be it online or offline...
#HELP_A_BROTHER
Hit my link and email me on the email under my app on Google play store lets talk.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Anacondaprick: 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
maynattion:

Ok
grin

Thank God I dodged the bullet. You for don infect me with Hiv. I pity my guy you infected with an STD.
I can't forget how you were screaming when I banged you in my couch and closet with those white juice of yours dripping down your pussy like one infected with vaginosis

My night was full of terror that day
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
evaultra1:
Anyone here with an idea of any business I can start with 100k-200k with a daily income of at least 5k... Be it online or offline...
#HELP_A_BROTHER

Chat me up for a business idea and an ebook on it... it could help you
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by biggy26: 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
khristology:
Food will always sell in this country... We like food grin
Lol! that's why even when they are told to go on strike to pressure govt for few days, dem go dey shout wetin we go chop!

1 Like

Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Gazzy88(m): 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
Food sells everywhere including space.
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by drskyfly007(m): 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Number 2 is my Forte. I may venture into others later though. Boo should better have a business head cos waiting for 4 week for one lousy salary ain't gonna cut it.
I so much admire ladies who love business!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by humble2: 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
evaultra1:
#HELP_A_BROTHER

Go get 2 bags of foreign rice, 3 bags of local rice, 1bag of beans, 1bag of good garri
Get a kiosk in ur locality. Ensure u sell like the hausa's and ppl in ur neighbourhood won't near the market again ( all this won't be up to 150k) u can add rolls and satchet of food ingredients too.

2. Check out locations where banks are far away from. Open a POS shop. Do transfers, withdrawals and even cash deposits for ppl and get ur commission. This won't cost u Upto 150k.
I don try. Seat down and analyse ur environment. Walk around and it might take u a year, but with ur eye on the ground u might see something ur environment need.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by biggy26: 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
You didn't add something

Weed and alcohol will always sell anyday anytime twice on Sunday.

Damnnnnn niggarrr! I feel you bro!
I don't know if you are a real niggarrr
if you are a real niggarrr and you live in Benin city then get a laptop and start bombing and meet me up for tools and format. Even if am not around my other niggarzz will position you. But you must tolerate us because we smoke weed, drink alcohol and bang pussyyy steadily

Buy if you are not a real niggarrr
Then buy a second hand keke napep and drive it yourself
I can bet my balls you will be getting up to five thousand naira daily
Funny guy, lol! You need Jesus!!
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
maynattion:
6. Ashewo workgrin

Some pretenders will quote me to start saying shtts. undecided
no wonder your being trolled
Ashawo work kill you there

1 Like

Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by biggy26: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
alabimustcry:
when will u ve sense? and am sure u attend polytechnic
He is actually not wrong. Even couples use it these days. Then it's part of the medicals talked about.
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by biggy26: 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Rice
Bleaching creams
Kerosene
Ear Piece
Charger
Phone Screen
Sachet Water
Noodles/Spagehtti
Bedsheet and Pillow Case
Biro
School Bags

Wetin I dey write sef? cheesy
Bleaching cream bro, the market is booming. But they also forget the chemical gets into the system.
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Edoziesmart(m): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
maynattion:

You wish.

Your father can't stop for me for a 'HI' let alone a low life.

How can his father stop to tell you HI, when he is not a gay like you?

Anyway I'm not against what you want to do with your life.
Continue being a gay till you start wearing pampers one day.

Afonja ajoka
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Burchester: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
Following
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by edoairways: 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
dominique:
Nice points but competition is getting stiffer as everybody wants to go into those businesses. Now the traders/vendors for those items are so saturated that getting and retaining customers is getting harder. Still better than some white collar jobs though
Yea however am not happy you rarely reply me
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by maynattion(f): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
no wonder your being trolled
Ashawo work kill you there

You are just being unnecessarily sentimental.

Take it or leave it all nigerians know Ashewo work has been since ages and it wont stop.

ANd this doesn't mean I am into it.
IF You think I am then goodluck.
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by olumzzz(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
Condoms
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by uglodoh(f): 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
alabimustcry:
when will u ve sense? and am sure u attend polytechnic

You that attended a university, see how terrible your English is.

Learn how to write words in full.

'am' as used in your quote should be ' I am' or I'm

'attend' should attended

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
maynattion:

You are just being unnecessarily sentimental.

Take it or leave it all nigerians know Ashewo work has been since ages and it wont stop.

ANd this doesn't mean I am into it.
IF You think I am then goodluck.
We need to conclude our matter
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by ekezon2425: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
Security equipment like, spy cameras,digital cameras and other equipment is highly demand knowingly security problem bedeviled this country,,,,,consider is business line or sector
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by go4gr8ness(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
evaultra1:
#HELP_A_BROTHER
Bakery: you will make up to 5k or more than that daily if you do something like sardine bread, honeybread, etc.
Poultry: Getting a meat production poultry running will fetch you more than 5k daily. Turkeys, Broiler, noilers and cockerels are the best to earn money from.
You can contact me if you need any help on this businesses
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by jojothaiv(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
khristology:
Food will always sell in this country... We like food grin
Food sells everywhere....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole / CBN announces unification of FX windows, stops Naira4Dollar scheme / Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.