Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria (79023 Views)

What Profitable Things Can I Do With My Laptop? / I Started Trading Cryptocurrency, Let Me Show You The Profitable Things I Learnt / Top 5 Profitable Online Business Ideas In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by greatbrian(m): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You are a cyber bully. I know your type though. Now swerve

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. God bless you..
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
greatbrian:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. God bless you..
Taaa
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by greatbrian(m): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Taaa

Ba komi. As you no want Gods blessing........
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Charismann(m): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
You didn't add something

Weed and alcohol will always sell anyday anytime twice on Sunday.

Damnnnnn niggarrr! I feel you bro!
I don't know if you are a real niggarrr
if you are a real niggarrr and you live in Benin city then get a laptop and start bombing and meet me up for tools and format. Even if am not around my other niggarzz will position you. But you must tolerate us because we smoke weed, drink alcohol and bang pussyyy steadily

But if you are not a real niggarrr
Then buy a second hand keke napep and drive it yourself
I can bet my balls you will be getting up to five thousand naira daily. After that save some cash and buy another keke napep but this time it should be new one for 680,000 naira then give it to someone for balance and carry.
I mean the person go balance you about 0ne million two hundred thousand naira and the person go carry the keke napep

Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Charismann(m): 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
Chat me up on Whatsapp bro
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Charismann(m): 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
You didn't add something

Weed and alcohol will always sell anyday anytime twice on Sunday.

Damnnnnn niggarrr! I feel you bro!
I don't know if you are a real niggarrr
if you are a real niggarrr and you live in Benin city then get a laptop and start bombing and meet me up for tools and format. Even if am not around my other niggarzz will position you. But you must tolerate us because we smoke weed, drink alcohol and bang pussyyy steadily

But if you are not a real niggarrr
Then buy a second hand keke napep and drive it yourself
I can bet my balls you will be getting up to five thousand naira daily. After that save some cash and buy another keke napep but this time it should be new one for 680,000 naira then give it to someone for balance and carry.
I mean the person go balance you about 0ne million two hundred thousand naira and the person go carry the keke napep

Chat me up on Whatsapp 08027647664
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Number 2 is my Forte. I may venture into others later though. Boo should better have a business head cos waiting for 4 week for one lousy salary ain't gonna cut it.

Nothing sweet or bring joy pass daily income cheesy
I don collect my daily thrift this evening

1 Like

Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 16, 2019
maasoap:

Nothing sweet or bring joy pass daily income cheesy
I don collect my daily thrift this evening
Interesting. Tell me more about this daily income
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by nuelleoz(m): 1:16am On Dec 16, 2019
Nice
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by sleeksolo: 1:28am On Dec 16, 2019
Forex trading is profitable. Get daily trading signals on https://fxseed.com/trades
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Thunderblasts(m): 4:34am On Dec 16, 2019
evaultra1:
Anyone here with an idea of any business I can start with 100k-200k with a daily income of at least 5k... Be it online or offline...
#HELP_A_BROTHER
Drop a contact

1 Like

Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Thunderblasts(m): 4:36am On Dec 16, 2019
Adinije:
U people and unrealistic expectations.

In order words, you are looking for a business that will bring 80% interest monthly. The toggling question is, if anyone have such business idea, will he/she hand it to you on a platter?
Him go pay consultancy fee na.
Not for free
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by retouchfoods(m): 7:16am On Dec 16, 2019
A good article
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by joshuaprice153: 9:10am On Dec 16, 2019
I just shared this post to my Fb account. Your writing style and chosen topics are interesting. They keep me reading till the end (not an easy feat). Even my partner thinks you write serious stuff. stove repair

1 Like

Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Offpoint: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
evaultra1:
Anyone here with an idea of any business I can start with 100k-200k with a daily income of at least 5k... Be it online or offline...
#HELP_A_BROTHER
If you're serious and ready for this...

quote me back with your whatsapp line
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by micronut(m): 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
joshuaprice153:
I just shared this post to my Fb account. Your writing style and chosen topics are interesting. They keep me reading till the end (not an easy feat). Even my partner thinks you write serious stuff. stove repair

Thanks you can join my Facebook group... Naijalinks. I will be sharing some of my thoughts there.

See the link here..

https://m./546352246220303?group_view_referrer=profile_browser&_rdc=1&_rdr
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Interesting. Tell me more about this daily income

Just anything that brings you money on daily basis, it could be product(s) or service(s). In my own case, it is service.
Make your sales and know your profits at the end of the day. Render service by yourself or through your workers and know what you are left with at the end of the day.
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
maasoap:

Just anything that brings you money on daily basis, it could be product(s) or service(s). In my own case, it is service.
Make your sales and know your profits at the end of the day. Render service by yourself or through your workers and know what you are left with at the end of the day.
That's good
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
That's good
Mine is transport. But I'm looking at either car wash or electronics dealership next year. I'm not quitting transport though
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by GMbuharii: 8:25am On Dec 19, 2019
maasoap:

Mine is transport. But I'm looking at either car wash or electronics dealership next year. I'm not quitting transport though

Transport as in bus or Keke? How's the industry?

Talking about electronics,what type?
Thanks
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 8:41am On Dec 19, 2019
GMbuharii:

Transport as in bus or Keke? How's the industry?

Bus. Intra-city transportation. Less risky than intercity travelling. Minimal to no accidents. Though, the returns is quite low, the maintenance expenses is high and it is capital intensive to begin. The positive side is that money comes in everyday most especially if you have more than one. There are taxis in every state capital, do it where you are so that you will be able to monitor it. But if you're able to grow enough over the years, you can go into intercity too. Don't go into instalments with any driver or rider, just your daily pay. You don't want someone giving you peanuts every week for two-three years and walk away with your sweats just like that, when you can have the same vehicle for ten years. All what is required is maintenance and serious monitoring.

Talking about electronics,what type?
Thanks

Flat screen TVs, home theaters, fridges, burners, extension boxes, clippers, fans, (center tables,), energy saving bulbs, connection cords, just anything people are buying. Depends on how much you have at the beginning, but just have it mind to pump money into it along the line and make it bigger. It is doable. Target items that move fast even if it is not electronics but portables. Good location, at least open area and not one hidden shop. Money is in there, heard three people already into it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Halima / Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To / The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.