Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

I Need Your Advice. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Your Advice. (589 Views)

Should I Invest My 3000 Dollars Or Leave It To Appreciate (I Need Your Advice) / should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice / What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice. by jaybabs1(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2019
Good morning Great investors here,

I am an ICT and Agric-business guy. Having done some number of businesses in the agric business sphere and some deep trainings in leveraging ICT/digital technologies for scaling agric business processes. I want to launch an agric business model for pairing investors, contract farmers and marketers for the Nigerian Food industry using a brand new business model.

The model comprises a proprietary disruptive/breakthrough Method for doing agric business in Nigeria with minimal risk and maximum profits.

I have done some pilots on some farms and as well used simple technology such as WhatsApp to run the pilot and the results and testimonies from farmers is very encouraging.

Where I need advice is what type of company should be registered to operate such business model?

Also, what type of certification or what government body do I need to register with to legalize my agric business model.

I'm looking into building something similar to farmcrowdy and thriveagric.b it with a different model.

I will need seed stage investors/co-founding partners as well.

Kindly reply here or send me a mail. mikegureje @ gmail.com

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

4 Secret Of Selling In Business / We. Want To Buy Manganese Ore / World Energy Expo.....powered By Globe Chamber Of Commerce & Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.