Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) (10290 Views)

Guys, Why Did You Smash Her Once And Didn't Want To See Her Again? / Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One / Is Pusssy A Bottomless Hole? (2) (3) (4)

How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by iTearHerToto: 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
I'm gonna keep it as precise as much.

Number one hit the gym or at least get used to some sit-ups and push ups at home if you can't afford the gym. But if you can't afford the gym why afford pussy
[img]https:///view/get-out-leave-gif-11630809.gif[/img]

Ok the drill is gym or nah you should try keeping your upper body fit as that gives you the ability to endure and keep going on and on when you smash.
[img]https:///view/walrus-funny-sit-ups-exercise-fat-gif-15325963.gif[/img]

Like when you're on sit-ups you're tired but you keep going till you hit the numbers. Same thing applies to when you're smashing that pussy in whatever position you're gonna keep going as far as you have set out how many minutes you wanna thrash it without a pause

Ok Lemme break it a little more bit.
[img]https:///view/falling-on-ice-break-falling-ice-gif-10632529.gif[/img]

Let's say you wanna fvck her ruthlessly at a speed of 5 thrusts per second and you wanna go like that for 3 minutes before you pause. You're gonna keep going until you hit the time.
[img]https:///view/pongo-yay-101dalmatians-clock-countdown-gif-11676332.gif[/img]
Now if along the way you're tired which you aren't supposed to if you're a gym rat or at least keeps fit at home, but if you do anyways, you gonna imagine yourself in a gym session where you do go about 30 sit-ups before you take a break, and y'all know 30 sit-ups isn't some plantains right
[img]https:///view/funny-animals-dogs-eating-dinner-formal-dinner-gif-10400593.gif[/img]
So you gonna get set and thrust that pusssy deep and fast with a speed of at least 4 thrusts per second for 3 mins then you take a break and ride slowly for 2 minutes then fire on again with another 3 mins, take another 2 mins break to grind slow again. You make the circle goes round as much as you want. You can go through for an hour if you last that long. But 30 minutes would be Ok to get her pussy expanded to a certain level where it would be mouth agape for at least 30-45 mins.
[img]https:///view/jonathan-esponja-gif-8333617.gif[/img]
So what y'all weak souls out there are gonna do is follow this lil tips and up your game. All you gonna do is imagine yourself in a gym session and you will be always good to go. But if you're a five minutes arse man you gonna need to work on yourself or take dr.ugs to keep you going. Cos you need to smash till the pussy simultaneously wears out and goes out of position
[img]https:///view/grind-gif-5139577.gif[/img]

One more thing guys before you smash... Always get ready and angry first like you're going into a fight.. When i say angry i mean super anger. Like you're on some vengeance shii. Be furious!
[img]https:///view/panda-animal-bank-mad-angry-gif-5585294.gif[/img]
Get prepared and always make sure you get her pussy fingered immensely till her legs trembles i.e if you don't suck. but you need to suck bro.
[img]https:///view/dog-cat-sit-face-gif-10443538.gif[/img]

But before you go down on an affonja girl make sure she takes her bath and you watch her wash off that scruffy big arse of theirs neatly. Or you're doomed

Pukesangry

Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by sanzoraphael: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
thanks for the tip. I'll try it next week �
Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by beresponsible(m): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
Always get ready and angry first like you're going into a fight.. When i say angry i mean super anger. Like you're on some vengeance shii. Be furious!

Advise for freaks. Guy na love making not WWE combat. Slow consistent and persistent thrust for 30 minutes and majority females will appreciate you.

21 Likes

Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by iTearHerToto: 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
beresponsible:
Always get ready and angry first like you're going into a fight.. When i say angry i mean super anger. Like you're on some vengeance shii. Be furious!

Advise for freaks. Guy na love making not WWE combat. Slow consistent and persistent thrust for 30 minutes and majority females will appreciate you.
Sounds like a 5 mins man... Are you one

Pukesangry
Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by beresponsible(m): 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Sounds like a 5 mins man... Are you one

Pukesangry
Dunno know about 5 mins but 20 years and five beautiful kids later I still get a thank you from madam.

Mr Puke on the internet everybody is a warrior

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by Starboytwo(m): 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
I will try it before the year runs out
Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by Blakjewelry(m): 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
wetin person no see for nairaland

Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
Na wa for op. Well you are kinda right sha, there are 4 things to do to do well if u know what i mean.
1 Exercise regularly
2 Eat alot of fruits (water melon, orange, apple, banana etc)
3 Have good hygiene.
4 don't stress yourself out

If u do these 4 things i mention and still have issues then you need to see a doctor.

Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by obiekunie2: 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
iTearHerToto:
[s]Sounds like a 5 mins man... Are you one

Pukes>[/s]sad

guy you are such an amateur!

you know absolutely nothing about fuking and satisfying a woman.

all this your shit talk is for broke boys like you that always believe you fuk girl with six pack and muscles!

SMALL BOY PLS LEARN THIS SECRET TODAY!

YOU FUK GIRLS WITH CASH NOT WITH MUSCLES!

WITH ALL THIS YOUR FLEX AND MUSCLES ALL SHE NEEDS IS A GOOD ALERT AND SHE WILL ORGASM LIKE NO TOMORROW!

A GIRL DOESN'T MIND IF U LAST FOR 2 SECONDS SO LONG AS HER ACCOUNT RECEIVES A GOOD SWEET ALERT!

THIS IS THE REASON WHY OLDER GUYS LIKE US STILL MESS YOUR RELATIONSHIP BY FUKING YOUR BABY LOVE ALWAYS WHILE U R IN THE GYM ACQUIRING MUSCLES! grin

YOUNG MAN GO HUSTLEOOOO! STOP WASTING YOUR TIME IN THE GYM BC YOU WANT TO IMPRESS A GIRL!

AS A MAN YOU CAN ONLY IMPRESS HER WITH HOW LOADED YOUR POCKET IS! cheesy cheesy grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by iTearHerToto: 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
obiekunie2:

all this your shit talk is for broke boys like you that always believe you fuk girl with six pack and muscles!

WITH ALL THIS YOUR FLEX AND MUSCLES ALL SHE NEEDS IS A GOOD ALERT AND SHE WILL ORGASM LIKE NO TOMORROW!

A GIRL DOESN'T MIND IF U LAST FOR 2 SECONDS SO LONG AS HER ACCOUNT RECEIVES A GOOD SWEET ALERT!

THIS IS THE REASON WHY OLDER GUYS LIKE US STILL MESS YOUR RELATIONSHIP BY FUKING YOUR BABY LOVE ALWAYS WHILE U R IN THE GYM ACQUIRING MUSCLES! grin

YOUNG MAN GO HUSTLEOOOO! STOP WASTING YOUR TIME IN THE GYM BC YOU WANT TO IMPRESS A GIRL!

AS A MAN YOU CAN ONLY IMPRESS HER WITH HOW LOADED YOUR POCKET IS! cheesy cheesy grin
The boy whose boss is the one to decide if he's gonna be successful or not is here spilling trash. I have 2 questions for you....

1. If you get sacked today you go looking for another job to start afresh

2. Forget say you see me for nairaland. I don't get to brag before one would know I can get them and their entire household fed and employed with good checks.. For now go brag with your mates cos I might be your boss. So what now happens when I find out you squander all your salary on hungry girls? Do I get you fired

Pukesangry

Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by iTearHerToto: 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
beresponsible:

Dunno know about 5 mins but 20 years and five beautiful kids later I still get a thank you from madam.

Mr Puke on the internet everybody is a warrior
Well the thread was for amateurs yet as a pro you still clicked

Pukesangry

Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by EXLOVER(m): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
Too much sex tutorials will only increase your sexual expectations.

Me, my fvck style is follow come since birth, I can't fvck you without you screaming my name, your father's name, crying. The sweetest part of it all is when she's intoxicated by your D1CK.

Sometimes i wonder how Adam take know say that hole dey sweet.

Where ever he is may god bless him and Eve.

Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
Dear Mr Puke on the internet,
I almost gave a fuçk but then I read "amateur" in the topic.
What happened to chaining her with strong cuffs and spanking her soft ass till it turns red. Fuçking her in her armpits , eyes and ears followed by Fuçking her Toto in this sequence :10 minutes Bull dog thrust, 2 minutes Fulani horse thrust and 4 minutes tortoise curl thrust.

Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by EXLOVER(m): 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
obiekunie2:

You're not making any sense man, broke guys are still servicing girls dating rich guys, forget your sermon, I know of many girls when their nigga get bar, but the enter ghetto with zinc houses just to collect preek, the thing is vice versa.

You're that is talking how rich are you?

Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
be broke, broke men know how to smash pussy, they can spend days smashing pussy without cuming grin grin

Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by IamPlato(m): 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
Lets Know If You Are A Virgin, Slow And Steady Fvck Or Fast Bang Which One Makes One Cum Faster.
Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by Kingsteve(m): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
Very funny, but truth be told...
you hit the nail on the head, especially in regards to gyming/keeping fit.

It works like a charm!
Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by iTearHerToto: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
Freehuman:
Dear Mr Puke on the internet,
I almost gave a fuçk but then I read "amateur" in the topic.
What happened to chaining her with strong cuffs and spanking her soft ass till it turns red. [b]Fuçking her in her armpits , eyes and ears [/b]followed by Fuçking her Toto in this sequence :10 minutes Bull dog thrust, 2 minutes Fulani horse thrust and 4 minutes tortoise curl thrust.

Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
Chai!! Just imagining pussy wrapping and soaking my d!ck down the sink hole. Girls are sweet
Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by SALTandFIRE: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
i am giving 400naira card of your network to whoever post the pictures of donpiko chiefpiko aka CaptainMitch

With his niece... A minor with gap tooth
Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by Liposure: 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
Me, i accelerate my forking when a girl moans n scents.
Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by CaptainMitch: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
Like say your head dey pain you I know who you are
SALTandFIRE:

i am giving 400naira card of your network to whoever post the pictures of donpiko chiefpiko aka CaptainMitch

With his niece... A minor with gap tooth
Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by SALTandFIRE: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Like say your head dey pain you I know who you are
of course, I am your father, you should know me.

Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by BilltheDON(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nice one
Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by FatherBona: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
beresponsible:

we got your message, but what's with the photo?

Which one does he practice, love making or wwe?
Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by Hypnotise: 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
EXLOVER:
You're not making any sense man, broke guys are still servicing girls dating rich guys, forget your sermon, I know of many girls when their nigga get bar, but the enter ghetto with zinc houses just to collect preek, the thing is vice versa.

You're that is talking how rich are you?
The point is that it's easier for a rich man to get any girl including someone that's engaged. But it's not the same for a poor man, only the girls who like him
Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by YungMillionaire: 11:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
Instead of you to focus on how to be the best human being you can be...you obsessing about smashing somebody's daughter's t0t0. Kwantiue.
Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by ServantsOfTruth: 12:40am On Dec 16, 2019
You will always be poor

Your mates are out there hustling to make to ends meet and you are here talking about pussy idiot of the highest level

Shame on you

Fool

Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by tobby20: 1:18am On Dec 16, 2019
Dudes lucky ain't got DAT , yee my 20mb free basics just finish
Re: How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) by SenecaTheYonger: 6:39am On Dec 16, 2019
If you're gyming to fvck pussy, please focus on your lower body and abs only. Those are the only thing you need. You don't newd to work out your entire upper body.

What Is The Most Under-rated Pleasure? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Way U Start Wit A Woman Is How U End Wit Her / Who's Ur Dream Date

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49