Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,162 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

A Very Disturbing Dream. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Very Disturbing Dream. (376 Views)

Disturbing Dream About My Late Friend / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Disturbing Dream. by MistadeRegal(m): 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
In the early dark hours of today, Sunday 15th, December 2019, I had a very disturbing dream. In that dream, I was shown a kind of evil to befall someone I never knew ever existed. In that same dream, I asked who is this person, and I was told it is a nairalander with the username given.
In that dream, I know the person to be a female.

When I woke up, I was panting. I prayed about it but I think it's necessary to let the person know.
So as not to be late for church service, I kept the dream in heart. Getting back home, I ran a google search on the username and shockingly, the profile existed for real here on nairaland, but the profile reads the user is a male. Which is quite confusing.

Though, dreams do have a reason and meaning/interpretation, but worse is, by the time of typing these, I can't remember the dream anymore! But I still remember the username, the profile reading male, while in the dream the person was female.
I haven't gotten in touch with the person because I know nairalanders can be weird at times.

Advice needed on what to do.
Re: A Very Disturbing Dream. by OgaBuhari: 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
Just take anti Malaria drugs and you'd be fine. cool
Also don't forget to treat typhoid too cos this is obviously one of it's symptoms.
Re: A Very Disturbing Dream. by judedwriter(m): 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
MistadeRegal:
In the early dark hours of today, Sunday 15th, December 2019, I had a very disturbing dream. In that dream, I was shown a kind of evil to befall someone I never knew ever existed. In that same dream, I asked who is this person, and I was told it is a nairalander with the username given.

When I woke up, I was panting. I prayed about it but I think it's necessary to let the person know.
So as not to be late for church service, I kept the dream in heart. Getting back home, I ran a google search on the username and shockingly, the profile existed for real here on nairaland, but the profile reads the user is a male. Which is quite confusing.

Though, dreams do have a reason and meaning/interpretation, but worse is, by the time of typing these, I can't remember the dream anymore! But I still remember the username, the profile reading male, while in the dream the person was female.
I haven't gotten in touch with the person because I know nairalanders can be weird at times.

If you have the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues, pray over it in tongues for at least one hour or more at midnight.
Re: A Very Disturbing Dream. by orisa37: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
MistadeRegal:

Forward this to him as you have narrated. Let him please pray on it for Goodness. And it will be good for us all IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!

Re: A Very Disturbing Dream. by Ruthkriz: 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
Whats the name of the person?
Re: A Very Disturbing Dream. by MistadeRegal(m): 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
Ruthkriz:
Whats the name of the person?

I don't know if it will be right to disclose to the public.
Re: A Very Disturbing Dream. by Didijiji: 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
Yes.

The revelation(if true) was for a purpose

(1) (Reply)

The Purpose Of God For Making Us Christians / The E100 Reading Plan — Reading The Bible As One Book In 2020 / Hindu Group Hosts Cow Urine Drinking Party To Ward Off Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.