Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,216 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal (50742 Views)

Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by lloyds(m): 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
AdegbiteAdemola:
Some pastors can play God ehn

Yes, a true man of God is a representative of God.

Scriptures even said that 'ye are gods'

He has every right to be informed properly before getting the union to this stage, after all the last is his daughter.

You people always ready to criticize once u see "pastor". Go and start your church and see how easy it is.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by AJohnnasa(m): 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
stupidity:
Naija.....

I was in church today and pastor said everyone should sow a new year seed on the 1st of January. He said the seed must be in a very robust envelope. Where I got angry was, he cautioned his members to be sure they sow the seed before embarking on their Christmas holiday trip. That he doesn’t want stories where the money that was supposed to be used to sow the seed was given to mama, sister, uncle, brother in the village to buy tomatoes

Ngwababe, pastor must do Christmas.
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by lereinter(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
The way evil pastor are emerging is alarming
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by udemzyudex(m): 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
vickydankal:
I think the pastor should be on the know, since he wants to propose in church during wedding for that matter. I think it goes a long way to show they are fans of the church not members. Every good member will inform his pastor when wedding / marriage is in view. Proposal or not. At the same time, it won't hurt if the man of God, allow them do their thing, then later he can call them to order as their spiritual father.

Oga he just want to propose,after that introduction I guess then marriage plans.

Why should I inform my pastor I want to propose to a lady,if it's about introduction or marriage plans,I agree with but any thing apart from that ,he doesn't have any right to.

The pastor is just over reacting,he should have save them from embarrassment and allow them do their thing then call them later.

The pastor na old school abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
masseratti:
I can bet my left balls this man is doing the lady in question or he is interested
Those your left balls will eventually fail you. cheesy

Look at it this way, you're with your daughter in a gathering and a guy comes over; kneels down, proposing to your daughter and you have no idea who the person is. What would be your reaction?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Didi2d(m): 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
I blame the guy
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Psyrus(m): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
Never trust a pastor who's shoes is longer than his feet grin
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by gosmoney(m): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
MycroftHolmes:
Nothing really wrong, since the girl in question is his daughter.

In my opinion, he actually deserves to know about the relationship from its budding stages.
correct
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by KaptainAfrika: 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
Correction: Alert never show. Wine hasn't been given.
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
It is not even about all that. This man was trying to propose at another man's wedding. I wonder if he was trying to steal the show from the couple getting married.

Made4NaijaM4N:
I’m not aware of the relationship, pastor says, as he disrupts his member’s marriage proposal

Pastor stops man from proposing to his daughter inside his church, says he isn't aware of the relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI7eKw2BvcQ

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6GAKcQn8g4/

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by jamesharryson(m): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
For those saying the pastor should ve been informed, I refuse to agree with you! What if the proposal is in a bar, will the man tell the owner of the bar first?

Some said he should not have proposed in another man's wedding! I also refuse to buy your idea. There is no specific place for proposal to be made! Who knows how long they have known themselves, then the guy decided to propose. There should not be any special proposal ceremony.
So the proposal was not made at the wrong place or time, but the pastor played God. If I were the guy, I will still go ahead and propose to the girl and watch if she will reject too cos her pastor has rejected. He should not postpone his proposal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by vickydankal(f): 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
udemzyudex:

Oga he just want to propose,after that introduction I guess then marriage plans.

Why should I inform my pastor I want to propose to a lady,if it's about introduction or marriage plans,I agree with but any thing apart from that ,he doesn't have any right to.

The pastor is just over reacting,he should have save them from embarrassment and allow them do their thing then call them later.

The pastor na old school abeg.

I agree with you.

Between. I'm not oga oooo. I'm a lady
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by sashishalom(f): 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
Please come and get your Christmas hair from shekinah empire.

Get this for 7000 only

Chat us up on whatsapp @08103626366 or follow us on ig @shekinah_empire

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by gosmoney(m): 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
ashawopikin:
not literally, but his "spiritual daughter"
is dat what u read
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by jamesharryson(m): 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
Both the Lady shouting "don't do that, you have to meet the pastor", and the pastor are sick upstairs. You claim to practise the white man's religion yet you don't want to practise it the way the whites do it.

Where has proposal been made after the pastor's approval
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by gosmoney(m): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
masseratti:
how did you know she is his daughter?

are u blind can't u read

1 Like

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by TemmyT002(m): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
Mtchewww
With all due respect, the man needs to be flogged.
Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
Some men sha!
What happened to a private proposal? you and babe enjoying fresh air in a conservation centre or at a corner in a beach and you whisper into her ears that you wanna take it further?
Make i keep shut before they say i am too local.
See the embarrassment this one go collect just because him wan impress people

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Smile4mee01: 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
Right move @ the wrong time. What the man needs is wisdom.

Is anything wrong with proposing when you and your woman are alone and all by yourself ? Must people be present ?

Why must you kneel to propose ? I would only kneel to God.

Brothers... you need to woke and take the red pill separate yourself and observe. Did anyone notice how the lady did not seem bothered about it all and failed to stand up for him. Would it have been out of place for her to whisper in his ears and save him some embarrassment.

I wish him well still.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by udemzyudex(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
1cor2v9:
why did the idiot think of proposing during somebody's church wedding
He brought the embarrassment on himself

There is nothing wrong there,he is not the first and won't be the last to propose in someone's wedding day,in fact to the couples it will be double joy,the issue here is the father not knowing about the relationship between his daughter and the man.

That's why I dislike all this hide and seek relationship,if I'm dating you I must know at least one of your family members.

Though the pastor should have use the bro code grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by justwise(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
Made4NaijaM4N:
I’m not aware of the relationship, pastor says, as he disrupts his member’s marriage proposal

Pastor stops man from proposing to his daughter inside his church, says he isn't aware of the relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI7eKw2BvcQ

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6GAKcQn8g4/

The pastor is right.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Godhatesodomy: 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
soberdrunk:
This is how ladies end up as spinsters in their old age......... angry

It's his daughter whether he is pastor or ordinary man he is her father. By tradition ihs approval proceeds any proposal.
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by LegendaryLover(m): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
Houseofglam7:
undecided
Why propose at someone else's wedding tho?
Let the couple have the day to themselves dammit!

Exactly. the summary of my thoughts on this.

and to those saying the pastor is playing god. this idiot proposed to his daughter.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by udemzyudex(m): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2019
vickydankal:

I agree with you.

Between. I'm not oga oooo. I'm a lady

Oh sorry about that.
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by trutht828: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2019
yanabasee:
Ahn Ahnnnn! Why na.... They should have informed him na... He needed to be informed, so that he will ask God if they should get married or not...

This kind news the give atheists morals to mock God...

Especially because the guy is not qualified to hear from God but must go through the pastor before he can know what God is saying...

Your kind of daft, dumb, upside down understanding of God is the reason why atheists are mocking God

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by wellmax(m): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2019
Why propose at another person's wedding. Its total rubbish.
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Flier: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
The pastor did the right thing,you can't propose to my daughter if I dont know you
It's pure nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by zanieike: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
If you dare propose to your gf on my wedding day I will walk you out. You can't take her to an eatery and propose to her. You decided to be unfortunate on the most important day of my life. Do you want to take my shine?. The fool couldn't even wait until the Wedding service is finished. The nerve of this guy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Bbbwings: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
Houseofglam7:
undecided
Why propose at someone else's wedding tho?
Let the couple have the day to themselves dammit!
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by trutht828: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
stupidity:
Naija.....

I was in church today and pastor said everyone should sow a new year seed on the 1st of January. He said the seed must be in a very robust envelope. Where I got angry was, he cautioned his members to be sure they sow the seed before embarking on their Christmas holiday trip. That he doesn’t want stories where the money that was supposed to be used to sow the seed was given to mama, sister, uncle, brother in the village to buy tomatoes

I hope the members are not stupid enough to think those statements came from God?
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by LegendaryLover(m): 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
and what's with this kneeling down of a thing. I hate that shit.
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
AdegbiteAdemola:
Some pastors can play God ehn

the operative phrase here is 'his daughter'

even if you were a babalawo, if someone you don't know proposes to your daughter, what would you do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

*i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy / Lady Shares Photos Of Her Butt Transformation. See 2011 Vs 2017 Photos / This Lady Says She's A 'semi Virgin' & Wants To Know If She Should Give Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.