Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Christmas Give Away. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Christmas Give Away. (1248 Views)

Few Minutes To That Bro Give Away / My Little Give Away / Another #10,000 Give-away. ( hourl and Blazing8 won) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Christmas Give Away. by sirqeeboi(m): 2:46am On Dec 26, 2019
Unity bank

I need money pay for lodge I will being staying for my Primary place of assignment.
As I will use my allawance to transport myself from lagos to zamfara.and be left with little money to care for January.
Re: Christmas Give Away. by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 26, 2019
BetterPoison:
BronzeMajik, this morning when I woke up, I didn't want to stay in bed and be lamenting about not having a kobo on me.

So I went on road walk and juggin, when I got to a Junction, I saw a lady who lived on another Street from my area distributing some packages to the beggars by the road side. The beggars were many this morning at that Junction.

At that point, I wish I had so I could also share. If I had the 10k, I would love to cook and share to them too. Life isn't always about us, but sacrificing to help others.

I Promise to snap and send the pictures to you if I could get the 10k assistance

u better join them..trust me u will make past that 10k.julius beggar oshi
Re: Christmas Give Away. by ovalrose(f): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
BronzeMajik:
hello romance Landers, in The Spirit of Christmas I would be giving away ten thousand naira to one lucky nairalander ( or two depending on how the spirit leads), drop your account number and one solid reason why you need The money. I'll pick whomever my heart chooses the day before Christmas.

this is also an appeal to everyone to try show someone love this festive season, a little love can go a long way in making the world a better place.

compliments of the season everyone.

Did you later choose anyone ma? Even if you later changed your mind about the giveaway pls just assist me with small dash please. Im in dire need.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make I Open Their Nyash Again? ;D / Sexy And Curvy Thick Girls In Africa. / Once Again, Teens Share Nude Photo Of After Sex Bath Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.