Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Omoyele Sowore's Stupid Revolution By Deji Yesufu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore's Stupid Revolution By Deji Yesufu (1493 Views)

Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju / Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore's Stupid Revolution By Deji Yesufu by zibya: 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
inyarinyaZibya:
[s][/s]
abokii are you through with gate?
Shege Inyamurin grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Stupid Revolution By Deji Yesufu by voltron14: 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
MasterKernel:

Oooh! You don't trade rumors?

https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-in-2011-general-buhari-called-for-a-revolution

Opening sentence:

In 2011, General Muhammadu Buhari, the candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), called for a revolution in Nigeria — albeit through the ballot.
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Stupid Revolution By Deji Yesufu by inyarinyaZibya: 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
[s]
zibya:
Shege Inyamurin grin
[/s]
dakpurubanka shege abokii ina achi amu na ka kwoi
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Stupid Revolution By Deji Yesufu by inyarinyaZibya: 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
[s]
zibya:
Shege Inyamurin
[/s]
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Stupid Revolution By Deji Yesufu by MasterKernel: 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
voltron14:

Opening sentence:

In 2011, General Muhammadu Buhari, the candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), called for a revolution in Nigeria — albeit through the ballot.

Through which ballot? Didn't he match on the street calling for revolution during Jonathan.

Please show any quote from him saying "Revolution through Ballot" you win, and if you're unable to show his words explicitly stating that out, he's not different from Sowore.

Surprisingly, I'm not a fan of Sowore or Yoruba. But Buhari isn't better than him.
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Stupid Revolution By Deji Yesufu by inyarinyaZibya: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

Please if you want to trade rumours don't quote me.

I don't do exchanges concerning beer parlour conversations.
[/s]
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Stupid Revolution By Deji Yesufu by inyarinyaZibya: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

Opening sentence:

[/s]
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Stupid Revolution By Deji Yesufu by voltron14: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
MasterKernel:

Through which ballot? Didn't he match on the street calling for revolution during Jonathan.

Please show any quote from him saying "Revolution through Ballot" you win, and if you're unable to show his words explicitly stating that out, he's not different from Sowore.

Surprisingly, I'm not a fan of Sowore or Yoruba. But Buhari isn't better than him.

You alleged and provided a newslink to buttress your point.

I chose the first paragraph from the link but you disregard it without you yourself providing a quote.

I cannot go in such an errand.

He who alleges must prove it.

Prove it with a quote.
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Stupid Revolution By Deji Yesufu by inyarinyaZibya: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

You alleged and provided a newslink to buttress your point.

I chose the first paragraph from the link but you disregard it without you yourself providing a quote.

I cannot go in such an errand.

He who alleges must prove it.

Prove it with a quote.
[/s]
Re: Omoyele Sowore's Stupid Revolution By Deji Yesufu by MuttleyLaff: 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
MasterKernel:
Buhari equally called for revolution during Jonathan, why wasn't he roughed?

voltron14:
Please if you want to trade rumours don't quote me.
I don't do exchanges concerning beer parlour conversations.

MasterKernel:
Oooh! You don't trade rumors?
https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-in-2011-general-buhari-called-for-a-revolution

voltron14:
Opening sentence:

MasterKernel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92kU-q-gXww

Sowore has never been to Dubai ever, but Sowore remains jailed for calling for peaceful protests and mobilising others with his movement "Revolution Now" on trumped up and ludicrous charges

MasterKernel:
Surprisingly, its the same Buhari, who armed with guns removed a democratically elected government in a coup in 1983, unlike Sowore who never called for any violent change of government, lol. Surprisingly, its again, same Buhari in 2011, who called for protest akin to those that were then taking place in Egypt, so of course, the man is 1000% far worse and rotten than Sowore ever would dream to be, lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore's Stupid Revolution By Deji Yesufu by foolbuster: 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
voltron14:
Sowore's quest to make the country ungovernable for a democratically elected government is itself undemocratic.

All the votes he garnered are leas than one the average for a single local government in Nigeria.

Was he expecting for the government to seat back and watch him burn the whole place down?

There's a reason why it is regarded as a stupid revolution.

Without gauging the pulse of a people, he set himself up for failure and capture.

Without guidance, he has undertaken a stupid quest.

Side bar:

I dare that idiot that cancels contributions on this forum to write 3 paragraphs showcasing some reasonable level of formal education

Please when did protests become undemocratic?

How can you make a government ungovernable with placards ? Is it even a crime to cause a change of government with placards?

What is democracy?

ave you asked yourself why this government is so afraid of people gathering together and marching in the streets?

Is it right for the government to ridicule the judiciary?

On a last note please endeavour to use your common sense to be supporting this government.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore's Stupid Revolution By Deji Yesufu by VBCampaign: 6:44am On Dec 16, 2019
ALPHABASE:
IS HE RELATED TO AISHA YESUFU

No relations of Aisha Yesufu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Igbos Killed Niger Delta Dream Of Secession and came up with theirs ? / Ogun Hijab Rule: It Is Weak And Ineffectual - Muric / Both Men And Women In Mbaise, Imo State Protest Against Armed Fulani Herdsmen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.