Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed (41568 Views)

Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB / Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! / Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by NGpatriot: 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
bizzibodi:
[b]Fake news everywhere,[/b]that is a boy celebrating his one year birthday,or dose his father just realise since 4yrs that it is now that Buhari is a failure?which northener will not want his son. to b president.

Exactly why we need the social media bill?
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by Balogunodua(m): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
ezeanyafelix213:
My hausa neighbor was shouting yesterday in the dream, as I rushed to know the problem because the shouting was too much! He said he wanted to vote buhari again in the dream
grin grin grin
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by dahnimoh(m): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
It's good that he decided to change the boys future from failure to prosperity.

In the words of our late former Minister of information, Dr Dora Akunyiri, "CAN we continue to trade a wrong path because we made mistakes, No. We should turn back and follow the right path""

THAT'S exactly what this man did.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by 4orreal: 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
This one really weak me ooo...DSS please do ur work
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by bizzibodi(m): 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
Fake news everywhere,that is a boy celebrating his one year birthday,or dose his father just realise since 4yrs that it is now that Buhari is a failure?every northerners knows anybody named Buhari na 4+4 dey follow am.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by gaskiyamagana: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
Racoon:
shocked A bad market is a bad market.No two ways about it.Change have moved to next level but it's no more tolerable.Same failure our SW brethren are dying for because of political expediency?
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Chai Wailers
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by gaskiyamagana: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
This is Ipob in Hausa dressing.
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
reccy:
Dis one wan trend small..... If you like rename am like 50 times, we the progressive are not shaking at all. We are for pmb.... We love him and we will vote for him more and more....

What do you know? You don't pay bills neither do you have any responsibility. Still an undergraduate who is still much naive about life. Only fools will take you serious
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by BilltheDON(m): 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
Good one
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by osazsky(m): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
Sirjamo:
The fact that he has money to buy a ram for that foolish reason means that the president is doing well!!!
he his celebrating liberation that is the best thing that can happen to a man,when u are liberated u can borrow money to celebrate freedom from mental entrapment

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by Kingspin(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
soberdrunk:
It's getting harder by the day being a Buhari supporter, they nearly gave me mob beating yesterday for defending President Buhari's economic policies...... The guy that was buying me beer and peppersoup stoppedangry
Buhari somebody who INEC officials helped to win.

He who has never speak to Nigerians from first term and second term.

What a president? Deaf and dumb

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by reccy(m): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
oldtruth:

What do you know? You don't pay bills neither do you have any responsibility. Still an undergraduate who is still much naive about life. Only fools will take you serious
OK
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by reccy(m): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
SarkinYarki:

You are not a progressive but a 40 something year old failed sadist
Alright
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by bizhop01: 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
The change buhari to goat and the boy become suileiman,
That must be next level.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by DerickCO(m): 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
If I get money I suppose give dis man
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by DerickCO(m): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
If you hate PMB, like this post
If you like PMB, share the post

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by DerickCO(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
reccy:
Dis one wan trend small..... If you like rename am like 50 times, we the progressive are not shaking at all. We are for pmb.... We love him and we will vote for him more and more....
PMB means President of Mineral and Bobo/Pride of Mumu Babas
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by AreaFada2: 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
Doctor finally gave him Antizombiotics. Long overdue. Pele. Happy healing. grin cheesy
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by reccy(m): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2019
DerickCO:
PMB means President of Mineral and Bobo/Pride of Mumu Babas
is that OK by you Goodnight
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by Blankstare(m): 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
May we live in interesting times.... funny
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by adekolaelect(m): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nigerians are so unique to make person lough well well grin grin grin grin but don't disturb piking life with yeye changing of name .bcs the boy will be must confused among his friend bcs of this unnecessary popularity generated for the boy.
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by executive12: 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
soberdrunk:
It's getting harder by the day being a Buhari supporter, they nearly gave me mob beating yesterday for defending President Buharis economic policies...... The guy that was buying me beer and peppersoup stoppedangry

Are you really still supporting the bigot Buhari?
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by executive12: 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
Zooposki:

Please remove Niger Delta states from your so called Biafra. We are not interested.

Are you alright at all? Where did he mention your Niger Delta or Biafra?
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by soberdrunk(m): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
executive12:

Are you really still supporting the bigot Buhari?

My brother I used to be a hardcore cynic when it comes to Nigerian politics but President Buhari made me change my attitude, I believed him so much that it hurts to even begin to accept the fact that he didn't meet my expectations in the first tenure....... angry
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
You Don't Want To Miss This! Get In Touch With Us Today....(+234) 08027390046, 08034113771
executive12:

executive12:

Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by Zooposki(f): 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
executive12:

You did not see the map or are you blind?
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by Staro: 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
Man wey sabi
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by MrSly(m): 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
reccy:
See what joblessness has caused.
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by Okoroawusa: 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
If you believe this then your education is a waste
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by DD29: 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
What A Way To Protest !! Not The Drama That Somebody Is Putting
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by joepepsy(m): 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
Liar!! You can't even afford peppersoup.
soberdrunk:
It's getting harder by the day being a Buhari supporter, they nearly gave me mob beating yesterday for defending President Buharis economic policies...... The guy that was buying me beer and peppersoup stoppedangry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Borrows Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan’s Statement At Peace Accord / Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption / NERC Stops Estimated Billing By Discos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.