Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals (71318 Views)

Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke / Gabby Asare Otchere-Darko Blasts Wizkid Over CAF Awards Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by Roozzaay(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
baby124:

Well the nature of her death was suspicious to her friends. Davido’s fathers strong point might be business and not marriage. Some spouses can drive their better half’s to suicide as they are not fit to be married to anybody. In all, it’s just speculation. As to their family wealth, I really know nothing about that. Except what is being said. But you are probably right.

''Some spouses can drive their better half’s to suicide as they are not fit to be married to anybody." Now you're scaring me embarassed
Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by bizhop01: 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
Idiots, including who bring this in nairaland.
Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
Bullshit!
Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by Denique(f): 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
dalass:

Master blaster grin grin

My jam...

Stevie Wonder kiss

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by Jefe1(m): 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
Dumb youths just full this country
Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by DNA9(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
etrange:
These are not different from Nairaland boys always typing like kids here. Imagine the kind of stuff people (adults) are typing on social media. Someone even called another's mum illiterate as if she chose not to go to school. Nigerians (most) are mean/insensitive, no point sugercoating it.

These are the kinda youths agitating for government to allow me . Sometimes, if u listen to these our youths conversation in public, u will understand why the elders can never give us chance. A lot of we youths are so stupid and lame. I am not sorry to say that.
Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
DNA9:

These are the kinda youths agitating for government to allow me . Sometimes, if u listen to these our youths conversation in public, u will understand why the elders can never give us chance. A lot of we youths are so stupid and lame. I am not sorry to say that.
Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by Nature8(m): 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2019
Theory2022:
Jst sh0t of word
grin
Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by yoreply51: 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by hybridblood07(m): 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
Big one bro. Some people are very senseless
Bonebreaker:
It seems some people live with stupidity
Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by Akios63(m): 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
mtcheew
Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:49am On Dec 16, 2019
DNA9:

These are the kinda youths agitating for government to allow me . Sometimes, if u listen to these our youths conversation in public, u will understand why the elders can never give us chance. A lot of we youths are so stupid and lame... I am not sorry to say that.
Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by WarriIntellect(m): 8:26am On Dec 16, 2019
Drince:
If they took their lives this serious, i bet they would've been millionaires

minding your business is the only business you can start without capital
Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by Nollywoodhomemo: 8:26am On Dec 16, 2019
This lady has a heart of gold. Not all ladies are gold diggers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTKoiEN-O5E&t=21s
Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by Elrich7(m): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2019
Make una take una time oo....all this wizfool fans

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by seanwilliam(m): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2019
Aidejay:
Na davido and wizkid fault to be honest
When you're irresponsible and anyhow your fans will be irresponsible and anyhow. You'll never see Adele, Beyonce, John legend, Ed Sheeran fans behaving like fools cause the way these people carry themselves marlians no fit relate.
those are not Nigerians
Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by Torg77: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2019
Naijmobile:
Nigerian singer Davido has reached his saturation point when it comes to the never-ending vendetta between his fans and industry mate, Wizkid’s fans. He jumped in a conversation between a fan of his and a Wizkid fan and it started when a Wizkid’s fan alleged that Davido’s mom, Veronica Adeleke was killed and used for ritual by Davido’s family.

Davido’s fan, in a bid to even up drew up the fact that Davido’s late mom was a lecturer at Babcock University while Wizkid’s mom is a stack illiterate.

The altercation went on for a while till It got Davido’s attention who is known not to let any ill comments about him slide. He expressed his concern of both fan bases disdainful as he said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/davido/status/1206240241541111810

http://naijmobile.com/im-disappointed-guys-davido-blast-wizkids-fans-said-mother-used-money-ritual-photos/

This is what buhari meant when he said lazy youths..fools always arguing about other men who don't even know if they exist.weird 'local' mentality
Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by Drince: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
WarriIntellect:

minding your business is the only business you can start without capital
Are you telling me to mind my business or them. No offence if you are talking to me, i'll advise you to heed your own advice
Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by Americanboy35: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
Why are some people just prefer to be jobless like this, some people are not suppose to be using phone i swear
Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
Americanboy35:
Why are some people just prefer to be jobless like this, some people are not suppose to be using phone i swear

Merry Xmas in advance.
Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
BluntBoy:
Instead of that stupid David to distance himself from those illiterate fans, he is still trying to identify with them by referring to them as Davido FC.
He is even stealing Wizkid fanbase title. cheesy I thought his fans were called 30bg. Which one be Davido FC? cool

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by Americanboy35: 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:

Merry Xmas in advance.
Chairman pls give me your digit sir
Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by Americanboy35: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:

Merry Xmas in advance.
And you too sir
Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
Americanboy35:

Chairman pls give me your digit sir

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals by BluntBoy(m): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
Stevecovey:

He is even stealing Wizkid fanbase title. cheesy I thought his fans were called 30bg. Which one be Davido FC? cool

Don't mind the guy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Fever' Video: Toke Makinwa Reacts After Watching Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Romance / Pero Gushes Over 2Baba As He Attends Their Daughter’s School Game In US (Photo) / Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.