Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Sleeping With Married Women Worse Than Sleeping With Married Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With Married Women Worse Than Sleeping With Married Men (3317 Views)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping With Married Women Worse Than Sleeping With Married Men by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
Sure, you can hear or see ladies dating or sleeping with married men. You could even see them doing it openly and it may not be taken too seriously by others. But if a guy opens his mouth in public that he is dating or sleeping with a married woman, even fellow guys may scold him bitterly. I think this is the case where guys are not tolerated, just like the way ladies are not tolerated when they cheat. Guys are not tolerated when they sleep with married women. Sleeping with married women could attract severe punishment, though sleeping with a married man is evil too.
Re: Sleeping With Married Women Worse Than Sleeping With Married Men by Heroclitus(m): 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
In fact, according to most Moralist,"Nothing is universally right or wrong"

Nothing is bad in it's entirety.... Maybe none the above is even bad,hence, none should attract any punishment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Married Women Worse Than Sleeping With Married Men by meobizy(f): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
This reads like a diary entry hence some Nairalanders’ confusion on how to interprete it.

But if a guy opens his mouth in public that he is dating or sleeping with a married woman, even fellow guys may want to screw him.
What weird crew do you roll with? If a man claims he sleeps with married women we either hail him for the effort or avoid him at all costs. I don’t see how or why we’ll get physically attracted to him when we’re not homosexual.
Re: Sleeping With Married Women Worse Than Sleeping With Married Men by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
meobizy:
This reads like a diary entry hence some Nairalanders’ confusion on how to interprete it.

What weird crew do you roll with? If a man claims he sleeps with married women we either hail him for the effort or avoid him at all costs. I don’t see how or why we’ll get physically attracted to him when we’re not homosexual.
I don't mean screw as sex here....I mean screw as scold/criticize/frown at.....
Re: Sleeping With Married Women Worse Than Sleeping With Married Men by 912(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
Don't deceive yourself, they are both the same thing

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women Worse Than Sleeping With Married Men by donstan18: 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
Mr Cletus and Miss Joy are you colleagues at work.

I want you to compare your reactions when you get to find out that Cletus fvcked your mother and when you find out that Joy fvcked your dad.

Thanks.
Re: Sleeping With Married Women Worse Than Sleeping With Married Men by utenwuson: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
Yes.... Yes yes
Re: Sleeping With Married Women Worse Than Sleeping With Married Men by meobizy(f): 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
hooha:
I don't mean screw as sex here....I mean screw as scold/criticize/frown at.....
I know. I brought your mind to the wrong context of the word. “scold/criticize/frown“ are better word alternatives.
Re: Sleeping With Married Women Worse Than Sleeping With Married Men by Homers123(m): 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
Wrong is wrong, don't put gender coloring on it.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women Worse Than Sleeping With Married Men by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
Just so you know, there are more men sleeping with married women than women sleeping with married men, they just know how to act casual in the public
Re: Sleeping With Married Women Worse Than Sleeping With Married Men by Riele(f): 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
Another Trash On Display .
Re: Sleeping With Married Women Worse Than Sleeping With Married Men by naijacentric(m): 12:27am On Dec 16, 2019
It goes for both parties wats wrong is wrong society allows men to cheat but now the game is changing women are taking the lead dats what happens when u allow evil to reign with plenty hipocrisy
Re: Sleeping With Married Women Worse Than Sleeping With Married Men by Kobicove(m): 2:13am On Dec 16, 2019
Is this the debate we're going to use to start this week? undecided
Re: Sleeping With Married Women Worse Than Sleeping With Married Men by johnkey: 3:17am On Dec 16, 2019
Married women are sweet I swear, anybody wife is allowed. I can simply decide not to marry na still inside life.
Re: Sleeping With Married Women Worse Than Sleeping With Married Men by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 16, 2019
According to my late grandma, wife is husband's property not the other way so don't touch someone else's property.
A man is simply a he-goat, no one owns him and he owes no one accountability. cheesy
Re: Sleeping With Married Women Worse Than Sleeping With Married Men by profilemessages: 5:03am On Dec 16, 2019
a woman once tattooed "welcome to the gates of hell" on her pvsssy, I guess she is right though, do you want your life to be wrecked, spend it all on women

and the worst thing about them is that even if you hand over the whole world to her, she will still cheat!!!
Re: Sleeping With Married Women Worse Than Sleeping With Married Men by HopeAtHand: 7:35am On Dec 16, 2019
donstan18:

I want you to compare your reactions when you get to find out that Cletus fvcked your mother and when you find out that Joy fvcked your dad.

Thanks.

lolz
Re: Sleeping With Married Women Worse Than Sleeping With Married Men by SKhanmi: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2019
donstan18:

Thanks.

I like this. I'll probably hate Cletus & look for ways to bring him down while I look down on Joy & use it to taunt her at times. Fact is my attitude towards cletus would be more severe, As a male.
I guess the above will switch if I was female,making joy the focus.

Or simply react like the % that doesn't give a damn. It's all subjective
Re: Sleeping With Married Women Worse Than Sleeping With Married Men by somehow: 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Just so you know, there are more men sleeping with married women than women sleeping with married men, they just know how to act casual in the public

Fallacy!

Men don't really like sleeping with what has been used by another fellow man
not all men though, we have dogs around

(1) (Reply)

My Contribution To The Society / A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi / Video: ‘we Will Take Your Boys’- High School Girls Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.