Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies (43981 Views)

Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office / OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class / Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by yoreply51: 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by redsun(m): 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
Charly68:
The university must turn to God for intervention.. Something is wrong somewhere .

University, turn to God? Why are they called a university if they can't find solutions to problems?

Delusional university, ini't?
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by subcbouy: 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
IDnoble1:

Death doesn't know check up... even if you check up every hour, it will come when it's time. Philip Osondu walked into the hospital himself and died there some hours later, so what are we now saying.
He died when it was too late. Regular check up assist to some extend. It helps to regulate and curtain excesses.
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by seguno2: 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
kolafolabi:
That's why we all need to be doing check ups especially when someone clocks 40. I guess she might be suffering from hbp before her demise.

I don’t know why the OP forgot to include her age
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by seguno2: 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nukilia:
Now the country really needs help! Heaven rest the soul of the faithful departed undecided

What help does the country need that you are unable to give
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by AirstarKane(f): 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Never heard of her... May God give her family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Rip MA. Repping Great Ife! But The school dull sha
She was an outstanding lecturer.she was vey agile and had an audible voice. She never misses her class and took note of everyone. You are guaranteed an "A" if you read well. Rip to her. I So sad! I am sure its stress.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by LustreChris(m): 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
RIP Mama Adeniyi.
You did well. You were disciplined and taught your students with care.
You helped us realise the essence and importance of punctuality.
More so, instilled in us (me) decency and discipline to work.
I remember when I was I part 1, during one of our early morning classes, I was terribly sick but being the class rep I had to ensure the PA system served us for the class and after the class, she approached me and asked after my wellbeing saying she noticed how pale I looked. Didn't stop there, she took me to her car and drove me to my hostel (Angola). She cared afterwards.
Mine isn't the only story of your affection towards your students while you were alive.
Mama Adeniyi, may your soul rest in peace really.
We love you but God loves you more. cry cry cry
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by BluntBoy(m): 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
Cajal:
..just before , Igbokwe...it was a soyemi or so..from dentistry dept..

Nawa o.
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by naijacentric(m): 11:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
fatymore:

For people like me who just came across what sedentary living is

[b][/b]
A sedentary lifestyle is a type of lifestyle involving little or no physical activity. A person living a sedentary lifestyle is often sitting or lying down while engaged in an activity like reading, socializing, watching television, playing video games, or using a mobile phone/computer for much of the day.
so dose jumping up and down are more healthy dis is interesting tell me more doki grin
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:42am On Dec 16, 2019
AirstarKane:

She was an outstanding lecturer.she was vey agile and had an audible voice. She never misses her class and took note of everyone. You are guaranteed an "A" if you read well. Rip to her. I So sad! I am sure its stress.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 16, 2019
Blackmiserable:

Taa! I graduate before you sef. And you're gainfully employed before me. Inside life.
Well, think outside the box
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by anochuko01(m): 4:22am On Dec 16, 2019
kolafolabi:
That's why we all need to be doing check ups especially when someone clocks 40. I guess she might be suffering from hbp before her demise.
40? Thats too far o! Once a person starts husling and going thru constant stress, then regular chekup is important...and that includes undergraduates in higher institution. I once collapsed at 26 due to low bp.
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by fatymore(f): 4:26am On Dec 16, 2019
naijacentric:
so dose jumping up and down are more healthy dis is interesting tell me more doki grin

I just defined what sedentary living is...
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by edoairways: 5:18am On Dec 16, 2019
meobizy:
Sedentary living has claimed another victim. Nigerians should ensure to get health-wise to reduce the potential of more health-related deaths.
Are you sure! I read a man slumped and die while jogging
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by Enemyofpeace: 5:23am On Dec 16, 2019
Someone tolded me that Babaginda too is dead, but he is afraid of going there because of Abiola and June 12 presidential election
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by ResidentSlut(f): 6:32am On Dec 16, 2019
That’s what you got from that post?
highdon:
What's the essence of wearing a gucci
pant if u can't open ur legs wide for people
to see that you have made it in life.
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by udeadams(m): 6:39am On Dec 16, 2019
Please, those students that used to kabash at OAU sports complex, have they all graduated? OAU should call them back for special prayers for their Lecturers and students.
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by meobizy(f): 6:54am On Dec 16, 2019
edoairways:

Are you sure! I read a man slumped and die while jogging
Heart attacks happen to anyone regardless of physical activity and lifestyle. That is one case where luck plays a big part.
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by Samstrange44(m): 7:04am On Dec 16, 2019
highdon:
What's the essence of wearing a gucci
pant if u can't open ur legs wide for people
to see that you have made it in life.
Are you sure you are OK?
Seriously don't u have respect for the dead
This isn't the thread to crack jokes on

1 Like

Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by Samstrange44(m): 7:08am On Dec 16, 2019
Hassan05:
Why ��

I read one yesterday another today's touching OAU
God heal our land!

Graphics designs with your phone.... link via my signature
Seriously gush
Wats wrong with you Nigerians
U just had to advertise on a death thread
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by Samstrange44(m): 7:09am On Dec 16, 2019
wdacharley:
After parts after parte
U re sick
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by Samstrange44(m): 7:16am On Dec 16, 2019
deuzgreat:
Why not all these wicked pharmacy lecturers instead,?
Please are you a pharmacy student ?
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by NaijaHeadlines: 7:26am On Dec 16, 2019
shocked
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:51am On Dec 16, 2019
BluntBoy:
Another OAU lecturer!! shocked

First, it was Igbokwe who died in his office.

And then, Elusiyan who was assassinated.

And now, Adeniyi.

All OAU lecturers, dying within one month.

OAU needs serious prayers.

Something else is happening in that school, a member of my church slumped and died in his office mid November but it wasn't in the news. I have heard up to 4 after him. How come it now HBP is locating them one by one?
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by Cityguy: 7:59am On Dec 16, 2019
Simply confirms that our lives are in God's hands. Nothing to brag about or hold too tightly to. Our money would not save us, neither our position, connection, or anything else. Then, why make others cry robbing them of little they possess when we can't leave here with anything? Why kill others like you can add their time to yours? Why kill ourselves chasing shadows in our quest to make it and 'arrive'?. We should be grateful for every moment and be contented with whatever we have and pray for a better tomorrow. There's nothing to all the endless struggles and chest beatings. Let's get closer to our Maker and please Him in our ways.
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by AdorableJosh(m): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2019
She taught me two drama courses then, great lecturer, may she rest in peace.
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by Blackmiserable(m): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Well, think outside the box

I was only joking.
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2019
Blackmiserable:

I was only joking.
Come give me Facebook account embarassed
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by BluntBoy(m): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Something else is happening in that school, a member of my church slumped and died in his office mid November but it wasn't in the news. I have heard up to 4 after him. How come it now HBP is locating them one by one?

It is becoming very strange.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by Blackmiserable(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Come give me Facebook account embarassed

Sorry, I don't have one. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 16, 2019
Gforce2015:

Do you think your medical knowledge you have is what keeps you alive? Even Medical doctor died recently

You better keep thanking God for sustaining you or else you will continue to sustain yourself . Eediot
Naija..
Say that to Buhari and all the Daddy G. O who normally travel abroad for medical treatment grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre / Parents, Students Cry Out As Universities Hike Fees / Owolabi Habeebah Olayinka Graduates With A 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.