Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

What Are Some Bitter Truths Of (love) Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Some Bitter Truths Of (love) Life? (555 Views)

What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? / Some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Some Bitter Truths Of (love) Life? by jaszplus12(m): 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
(1) A prostitute is the most honest woman in the universe.

Your girlfriend breaks up with you only when she has a better option than you. She will never accept this fact but will always find fault in your love.

Whereas a prostitute will always honestly admit that she has better options than you, so she is giving more attention to someone else than you.

(2) 99 percent men who wish to have sex with a woman by walking on the path of truth and honesty and think that they will get love in return for love, always fail.

Yes, you have read it right. The emotions a true lover's love instills in a woman's heart, a true lover gets the same return.

If you try to keep her happy by giving her solace in moments of sadness, then she will come to you only when she is sad.
If you try to solve her general problems and keep her happy then she will remember you only when she is stuck in a problem.
If you try to entertain her to overcome her boredom and try to keep her happy, then she will come to you only when she is sad.
If you are able to overcome her problems by giving her financial support, then she will sit next to you only to cry her financial troubles.
If you are supporting her more or doing something for her so that her future can can be improved, then she will be giving you a lot of false respect.
And the day you want to get her love in return for your love, she will be telling you very comfortably that she just sees you as a good and true friend and she never saw you as a lover (while she knows about your desire from day one).
And finally, if you tried to pressure her to ask for her love in exchange for your true and selfless love and gratitude, she would bluntly blame you - "Oh, this means that you used to love me so much, and did all these favors on me so that you can gain my body"
And she says this to you when she has met a scholar with whom she makes a physical relationship less than 24 hours after the first meeting, because that great man is able to create in his mind only one feeling called sexual feeling and attains the status of a true lover.
And our innocent true lover (a true sympathizer and friend, a companion in happiness and sorrow, dedicating body, mind and wealth) can be described as follows: -

mareeje ishq par rahamat khuda kee,

marj badhata gaya, jyon jyon dava kee.

(Poem in urdu - God bless the sick of love. The more the treatment, the more the disease progressed.)

Note : The comments feature is not discontinued, readers and authors (including women, if there is any objection) can feel free to express their opinions.

Thanks for reading.
#copied
Re: What Are Some Bitter Truths Of (love) Life? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
This is beautiful… I just learnt something today.

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Bitter Truths Of (love) Life? by nlPoster: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
Sex is different from love and vice versa.

Your thread title says love but the actual topic is about sex.

Interesting poem though.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Some Bitter Truths Of (love) Life? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
I think there's some truth in the post even though I may not completely agree to it

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Bitter Truths Of (love) Life? by BilltheDON(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
Contact me for your plain and pattern materials, senator, brocade etc... Wholesales and retail. PAY ON DELIVERY
Re: What Are Some Bitter Truths Of (love) Life? by cleenz: 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
Hmmm

Speechless

(1) (Reply)

Whenever I See Married Women at Bar, I See Evil Women / Can Girls Stop Pretending To Hate Penis In 2020? / She Said This Before Her Parents And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.