Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry (3441 Views)

Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments / More Bandits Troop In South West.. Yoruba Leaders Cry Out / Ogoni Leaders Cry For Help As Armed-bearing Fulani Herdsmen Occupy Farms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by budaatum: 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
trutht828:
Budaatum thinks the people are hungry,not because buhari is a bad leader, but because Nigerians are lazy.

If this doesn't sound stupid to you, then you have deep seated mental defect.

buda actually thinks the people are hungry because they are too lazy to make food for themselves probably because they are the lazy fuqs that expect their leader to rain down manna from heaven so that they can eat, except we all know bubu na soja who don't feed lazy fuqs.

I can assure you that there are very many Nigerians who are not hungry lazy fuqs working damn hard despite the hard conditions which would have been a lot worse if any other of the contenders for President had won.
Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by budaatum: 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
shigoslim:
It better to start crying for Odua Independent than cry to a fail nation.
Is not a matter of coarse , I don't think there will be any changes years to come.

The only solution to our differences is to go out separate way and let each region and tribes carry her own cross.
I'm from Osun and will state here that I find my state has a lot of lazy fuqs, and I do not agree that bubu should feed people in a federal republic like ours! Amujale would ask we read km.t but many can barely read Yoruba!

However you look at it, there's a lot more to do to make our country a place we don't need to die in deserts to get away from, but if we are here approaching 2020 blaming 'our leaders' instead of recognising it is we that should lead ourselves and organise to do so, then yes, we all are lazy fuqs, and this is next level where lazy fuqs starve, together or separately!
Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by ServantsOfTruth: 12:34am On Dec 16, 2019
If you take back Kwara state then you are not a slave

If you kill Hamza al-Mustaph for beating your stupid and foolish mko to death and also killed his Ashawo. Bleep Bleep wife then you are not a slave

If your your coward vice president osinbajo stands up to buhari and fight him or your stupid vp becomes active again,you are not a slave

But I'd you don't do all this

You and your stupid, foolish, coward yourba nation are all idiot and slaves for ever

Shame shame shame =SHAME

1 Like

Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by naijacentric(m): 12:47am On Dec 16, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Yoruba people should shut up and enjoy their next level ..they knew the man wasn't qualified , they knew the man was a tyrant , they knew the man had nothing to offer but the supported him just because he lied to them he will handover to them
pls be sensible now its affecting everyone

1 Like

Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by naijacentric(m): 12:47am On Dec 16, 2019
ServantsOfTruth:
Am happy that the stupid yourba idiots are the ones saying all this with their smelling mouth

You idiots are slaves

mumu
ZZ22:
Afonjas will be here calling North poverty capital of the world not knowing that their region is the worst hit. If not poverty ravaging afonja land what would make that Yoruba woman risk her life with custom officers over a cup of rice hidden in her undies.
ur payan
Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by stonemasonn: 4:12am On Dec 16, 2019
helinues:
undecided undecided

Jobless mofos.. By the time hungry wire Una head, Una go go find better job do.

Nonsense and ingredients
na sooo...3million audio jobs per year.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by profilemessages: 5:33am On Dec 16, 2019
you make this sound as if there are no poor people in the south east too? then why do you guys leave your states and come to Lagos all in search for greener pastures?

so because there is unemployment, it doesn't affect IBOs too? or because you hate BUHARI, you shouldn't say the facts? come on man, you can do better!!!

poverty has no zone nor region restrictions, even dangote and bill gates have poor people in their families. it just begs down to what they have done or doing about it.

even if you go to USA, you will still find people sleeping on the streets, this your point isn't valid!!!

poverty is a state of mind and not a disease, we should be talking about solutions not festering the wound. Give us ideas how to reduce poverty, create innovations and solve peoples problems. Good morning NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by ServantsOfTruth: 5:42am On Dec 16, 2019
naijacentric:
mumu

You are high on cheap drugs

Who is the Mumu? Your stupid and foolish leader that are slaves to the foolanis or we the igbos that are free born

It's a shame that after you idiots put buhari in power, you fools are complaining

This shows that your tribe are born cowards

Tell your coward vice president osinbacoward to tell buhari face to face

Your yourba brown teeth can't cowards

Shame on you ass lickers

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by Sirjamo: 5:52am On Dec 16, 2019
Omoodua007:
Can you see the foolish Igbo comments
Yoruba should enjoy it loooooooool politics of hate
Those ones are IPOB Destitutes. There's a big difference between IPOB Terrorists and Igbo!!!
Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by segebase(m): 6:37am On Dec 16, 2019
Una never c anything

1 Like

Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by orisa37: 6:37am On Dec 16, 2019
OLODUMARE GBO ADURA AWON OMO RE WONYI KI OSI BUKUN FUN WON NI ORUKO ODUDUWA AMIN AMIN AMIN!!!

1 Like

Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by orisa37: 6:41am On Dec 16, 2019
Anambralstson:
Ede (Osun) – Some Yoruba leaders have called on government at all levels to tackle the problem of unemployment among the youths in order to solve the challenge of insecurity in the country.
oduduwa Yoruba
They said without jobs for the teeming population of youths in the country, government’s fight against insecurity would be a mirage.
The Yoruba leaders made the observations at the Annual Distinguished Lecture/ 5th Merit Award Ceremony and N100 million Appeal Fund of Ede Unique Club in Ede, Osun.
The lecture had as theme:” Imperatives Of National Security : South-West in Focus.”

Prof. Banji Akintoye, who was one of the keynote speakers at the event, said massive poverty in the country was largely responsible for various security challenges in the country.
Akintoye, an Emeritus Professor of History, said it was not possible for people to be living in abject poverty and expect improved security in the country.

He said due to high level of poverty in the country, many youths, especially from the South West, were risking their lives through the Sahara desert for a greener pasture in the developed countries.
Akintoye, who noted that the South West was not spared from high level of unemployment and insecurity, berated South West governors for not doing enough to create jobs for the youths.

He said: ” There is no doubt that there is massive poverty in the South West and in the country at large.

“And it is painful that our South West governors do not know how to handle poverty.

“Rather than creating job opportunities, we are enrolling our children in schools with no job prospects.

“Poverty is becoming unbearable in the region and as a result, many youths in the South West are engaging in drug abuse and other illegal activities.
“The economy is declining, many are losing their jobs, there is high level of corruption in the land and people are living in abject poverty.

“There is no doubt that there is urgent need for economic revival in the South West and in the country at large.”

Akintoye, who noted that kidnapping came into South West from other states because of the belief that there was money in the region, said South West governors must come together to tackle the menace.

In his address, Chief Gani Adams, the Aare OnaKankanfo of Yorubaland, said South West governors must not relent in their efforts to tacklie insecurity in the region.

Adams, who was represented by Chief Yinka Oguntimeyin, a legal practitioner, said insecurity was destroying cultural and ecotourism business in the country.
He appealed to the Federal Government to sustain the fight against insecurity in the country.

In his remarks Prof. Kajogbola Alimi, the President of the club, said the topic of the lecture was carefully chosen to discuss the security challenges in the South West and the country at large.
Alimi said security was a serious matter that should not be left in the hands of government alone because of its importance.
He said it was hight time government and other relevant stakeholders looked inwards to provide solutions to the security challenges in the region and the country at large.
Also speaking, Alhaji Adebayo Jimoh, the Chairman of the occasion, said government must tackle food insecurity and poor governance, which he said were part of reasons for insecurity in the country.
Jimoh,a former Chairman of Oodua Group, also said there was the need for government to embrace technology in fighting security challenges in the country rather than relying on military hardware alone.(NAN)
https://dailytimes.ng/2019/12/09/poverty-is-becoming-unbearable-in-the-region-yoruba-leaders-cry/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1576383590
Lalasticlala

LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!
Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 16, 2019
orisa37:

LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!

You should also pray that everyone should go their separate ways in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by AmuDimpka: 7:31am On Dec 16, 2019
horsepower101:
Spending time on Nairaland, you will think that yorubas are living large while igbos are the ones suffering. But the reality tends to lean towards the opposite.

If the plan for voting Buhari was to make igbos suffer, that plan has completely failed.

In fact it not only failed, it backfired.

It's called sophistication of slowpoke... It is an evolution

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by jimyjames(m): 8:55am On Dec 16, 2019
Omoodua007:
Can you see the foolish Igbo comments
Yoruba should enjoy it loooooooool politics of hate

yes Na afonjas should enjoy it, you afonjas always claim to be the richest and most developed region in Nigeria , all these online propaganda in reality we know the wealth of the Yoruba's is in the hands of 2% billionaires the rest are dead poor

3 Likes

Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by ojokolax: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2019
Going through all the comments on this thread, it's clear that economic poverty isn't the only affliction affecting us but one of common sense and bigotry.
To imagine that there was only one comment prior that was preaching tolerance makes me realize that we the followers are our own problems.

God Bless The Federal of Nigeria
Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by trutht828: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2019
budaatum:

buda actually thinks the people are hungry because they are too lazy to make food for themselves probably because they are the lazy fuqs that expect their leader to rain down manna from heaven so that they can eat, except we all know bubu na soja who don't feed lazy fuqs.

I can assure you that there are very many Nigerians who are not hungry lazy fuqs working damn hard despite the hard conditions which would have been a lot worse if any other of the contenders for President had won.
i challenge you to go out to the streets of osogbo and repeat this nonsense for all to hear. People will of course show you why a born-idiot should learn to keep shut.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by orisa37: 10:49am On Dec 16, 2019
1, Reduce Vehicle Licenses fee, Road Worthiness Charges and Third Party Insurance bill to not more than N500 annually.
2, There should be no reason registration Charges by NAFDAC, SON etc for all Companies that are originally any legitimately registered with them. If they must Charge for paperwork, let it be normina like N500 annually.
3, Get Police, VIOs, Castella, FRSC and the Military off The Road. They're disturbing Productive, Social and economic Activities of the people.
Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by budaatum: 11:51am On Dec 16, 2019
trutht828:
i challenge you to go out to the streets of osogbo and repeat this nonsense for all to hear. People will of course show you why a born-idiot should learn to keep shut.

Of course people in Osogbo would not like to hear this but the fact that people don't like the truth does not in any way invalidate it.

Still, I do tell them when they come begging and refuse to work that lazy fuqs must starve!

https://www.nairaland.com/4508641/american-politics-thread/154#74436205

https://www.nairaland.com/4672249/kwankwaso-gets-sai-baba-treatment/6#70224719
Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by BlackfireX: 11:56am On Dec 16, 2019
Foxman19:
You deserve to be ban for uttered this nonsense. I'm a yoruba i didn't vote Buhari . So why generalize it as if all yoruba vote Buhari. Even if all yoruba voted Buhari that doesn't mean they shouldn't make their president accountable.

Check yorubas (majority) during 2015, 2019 presidential election... It was like the SE,SS committed a crime for not voting for buhari, they knew he was a flop ... But the suffercated ones thought otherwise...

Now you are crying, bittccchhh take the the banging of change to another level.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by trutht828: 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
budaatum:

Of course people in Osogbo would not like to hear this but the fact that people don't like the truth does not in any way invalidate it.

Still, I do tell them when they come begging and refuse to work that lazy fuqs must starve!

https://www.nairaland.com/4508641/american-politics-thread/154#74436205

https://www.nairaland.com/4672249/kwankwaso-gets-sai-baba-treatment/6#70224719

Buhari's directionless policies have reduced purchasing power of people and businessmen record low patronage, thereby making them unable to meet tgeyr financial needs.

Does it still sound like those businessmen are lazy to you? You are a straight up Iddiot. People like you don't deserve to be alive. You are better off in a grave than anywhere else

1 Like

Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by budaatum: 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
trutht828:

Buhari's directionless policies have reduced purchasing power of people and businessmen record low patronage, thereby making them unable to meet tgeyr financial needs.

Does it still sound like those businessmen are lazy to you? You are a straight up Iddiot. People like you don't deserve to be alive. You are better off in a grave than anywhere else
You purchasing power reduced due to an inefficient use of funds. You can't keep looting and expect it to be worth what it use to.

But I don't expect you to factor that in. If only GEJ had run a second term you might have. Pity bubu won.
Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by trutht828: 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
budaatum:

You purchasing power reduced due to an inefficient use of funds. You can't keep looting and expect it to be worth what it use to.

But I don't expect you to factor that in. If only GEJ had run a second term you might have. Pity bubu won.

Only an idiot can reason like you

1 Like

Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by digitaltrades: 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
budaatum:

Every statement you make further defines you to be a mentally dumb idiot. No offense; it's a statement of fact.

Imagine you using one rule to determine the fate of 200 million people as if everybody was a PDP member and stealing government money during Jonathan's government? Boy your brain is dead. I agree that you are better dead than alive.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by budaatum: 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
digitaltrades:

Every statement you make further defines you to be a mentally dumb idiot. No offense; it's a statement of fact.

Imagine you using one rule to determine the fate of 200 million people as if everybody was a PDP member and stealing government money during Jonathan's government? Boy your brain is dead. I agree that you are better dead than alive.
I am not using "one rule to determine the fate of 200 million people as if everybody was a PDP member and stealing government money during Jonathan's government" or anyone's government, for that matter. But of course a lazy fuq like you would not even exercise your brain so how would you bother to see that I've repeatedly stated there's a lot of hard working Nigerians. There's in fact more hard working Nigerians than lazy fuqs and they didn't all vote APC and neither are we starving like you are.
Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by budaatum: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
trutht828:

Only an idiot can reason like you
Who's starving and wailing bubu?
Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by Omoodua007: 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
jimyjames:

yes Na afonjas should enjoy it, you afonjas always claim to be the richest and most developed region in Nigeria , all these online propaganda in reality we know the wealth of the Yoruba's is in the hands of 2% billionaires the rest are dead poor

The definition of poverty in Yoruba land is different it’s like what uk calls poverty is different from what Sudan calls povert
We still attracted $5bn in FDI
I can’t say the same for south east
Your poverty definition is different
Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by trutht828: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
budaatum:

Who's starving and wailing bubu?

Your reasoning faculty has packed up.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by jimyjames(m): 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
Omoodua007:

The definition of poverty in Yoruba land is different it’s like what uk calls poverty is different from what Sudan calls povert

hahaha funny afonja , your overpopulated afonjas and overpopulated northern poverty is the same, stop consoling yourself with attracting $5bn FDI it dosent put food on the table of the thousands of afonja youths sleeping under bridge, and agberos destitute in every motor parks in Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by Sylraph1: 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
Omoodua007:

yes you attracted $5bn in FDI and what effect does it have on your people.....
Besides Lagos state is a fomer capital of NIGERIA developed with federal money and houses several revenue generating facilities built by the federal government and which is like The isle of NIGERIA so while won't it attract such tremendous amount in FDI.

Your leaders are lamenting about the level of poverty and unemployment in your region which is an enormous truth and you are here spitting thrash as usual......

The very day your lots change and call evil by its name is the day thing will turn around for your betterment.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Is Becoming Unbearable, Yoruba Leaders Cry by Omoodua007: 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
Sylraph1:

yes you attracted $5bn in FDI and what effect does it have on your people.....
Besides Lagos state is a fomer capital of NIGERIA developed with federal money and houses several revenue generating facilities built by the federal government and which is like The isle of NIGERIA so while won't it attract such tremendous amount in FDI.

Your leaders are lamenting about the level of poverty and unemployment in your region which is an enormous truth and you are here spitting thrash as usual......

The very day your lots change and call evil by its name is the day thing will turn around for your betterment.

What does $5bn have on a people looooool

You don’t deserve my response

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Arabic On Most Nigeria Symbols / Nigeria Is Already Divided. See Proofs / Today Wednesday ESN just killed 3 women - GRAPHIC PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.