Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

I Hit My Wife - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit My Wife (68009 Views)

Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! / I Hit My Husband By Mistake / I Hit My Wife , I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit My Wife by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
danot1030:

Marriage is not for the kids

Is that the question I asked you?

Why not give a straight up answer instead of deflecting
Re: I Hit My Wife by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
blank:

You go hear am today. grin

Chai cry

Is this the way you’re also mentioned anyhow?
Re: I Hit My Wife by gloniks: 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
afroxyz:

people.like you are only comparable to demons.

Yea, DEMONS.

the man tried to avoid altercation by going to the living room. she still followed him there to instigate him.

He reacted and you say he has no right? well, ok.

But what gives the woman the right to follow him and further instigate him despite his efforts to avoid any conflict?

is he not a human being? Doesn't he have a tolerance threshold?

Now the man starts apologising after his stupid act. throughout the night and the first thing she does is call her parents.?

well, ok. she may be right.

But what sensible MIL would come to take the daughter out of her husband's house?

She didnt even come to settle the matter but came prepared to take the wife out of her matrmonial home despite the mans pleading?

How can you crucify the man for reacting without blaming the person that caused the action?

Like I said: You are a demon.

afroxyz:

people.like you are only comparable to demons.

Yea, DEMONS.

the man tried to avoid altercation by going to the living room. she still followed him there to instigate him.

He reacted and you say he has no right? well, ok.

But what gives the woman the right to follow him and further instigate him despite his efforts to avoid any conflict?

is he not a human being? Doesn't he have a tolerance threshold?

Now the man starts apologising after his stupid act. throughout the night and the first thing she does is call her parents.?

well, ok. she may be right.

But what sensible MIL would come to take the daughter out of her husband's house?

She didnt even come to settle the matter but came prepared to take the wife out of her matrmonial home despite the mans pleading?

How can you crucify the man for reacting without blaming the person that caused the action?

Like I said: You are a demon.

Then you are the devil himself so the mother came and took her daughter so she should have waited for the daughter to go through other forms of molestation because na from clap dance dey take start.....the guy is sorry yes but there's no justification forward his actions that doesn't mean he should be crucified since he's sorry now but still there's no excuse for his actions.......so if it were you after the family came you would not be remorseful. I don't blame you men like you see women as object of the other room rubbish.
Majority of domestic violence started little by little and escalated into horrible things so for family that place value on their daughter I don't blame them.....since most of you abusers like when your victim doesn't have any relative or friends and the one that have you try all possible means to detach them from their families so that you will be able to perpetrate your evil act without anyone coming to their aid

now the wife is to be blamed. Rubbish and how did the wife cause the action the husband caused everything from the beginning

LIKE I SAID EARLIER YOU ARE THE DEVIL HIMSELF

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Wife by Pussywar(f): 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
Dupalmer:

O yeah wh0res deserve some slacks
Not all, your mother doesn't.
Re: I Hit My Wife by Dupalmer: 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pussywar:

Not all, your mother doesn't.
Evidently you are from a family of whoremongers. I dedicate your future insults to your family and generations.

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by Pussywar(f): 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
Dupalmer:

Evidently you are from a family of whoremongers. I dedicate your future insults to your family and generations.
See mumu. My insults are to you alone, you gentleman faking son of a Dog.
Re: I Hit My Wife by darealez(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
xendra:
SMH

2am? when it's not business?
she sabi shout, person like me wey no fit shout I no go open door atall. you wee sleep there.

anyway give it time and go back to begging her she would have calmed down and thought about her life, she will come back. unless she is convinced living without you is what's best for her.
I won't even bother coming home too abi... Sleep tight niyen dear

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Wife by gloniks: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
Emmanuelhector:
slap is normal in marriage

You are a monster
Re: I Hit My Wife by Success410: 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
How would you have felt if it was your wife who hanged out with her friends and came back by 2am? Any married man or woman who does things without considering the other partner is immature or simply wicked. Your wife's brother should have slapped you back, or is he a weak man? He should have slapped you ensuring that you bleed from your mouth and nose. As for your wife, continue to call her, send messages, give her more time, she will heal and return to you. It's very shameful that her brother was there and did not defend her, by slapping the st-pi---y outta your brains.
Trash must u comment
Re: I Hit My Wife by shestrong(f): 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
Dupalmer:
In as much as I don't support domestic violence, your effort at apologizing and sincerely promising not to repeat it is more than enough to make you guys come back to normal if she's a reasonable woman.
don't call or beg her anymore else she will see a good stance to manipulate your sorry ass forever.
She will come back in a matter of days if you ignore her but if she doesn't, find a way to make yourself happy. You can't kill yourself over a trouble she ignited. She will loose if she tries to make it a hard or competitive game.

There are many ladies young and old with very good character that will be willing to marry as second, third and even fourth wife.
I can't believe u had over 500 likes for this unreasonable comment, so he should go marry a second or third wife over what ? instead of advising him to properly manage d situation. is that ur idea of marriage? mtchewww
Re: I Hit My Wife by shestrong(f): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
How would you have felt if it was your wife who hanged out with her friends and came back by 2am? Any married man or woman who does things without considering the other partner is immature or simply wicked. Your wife's brother should have slapped you back, or is he a weak man? He should have slapped you ensuring that you bleed from your mouth and nose. As for your wife, continue to call her, send messages, give her more time, she will heal and return to you. It's very shameful that her brother was there and did not defend her, by slapping the st-pi---y outta your brains.
Very reasonable comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Wife by shestrong(f): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
yomi007k:
Op. You no try o.
That timing was not responsible. What if your wife went for a wedding or church program and came back at that time. Be consoderate.

Hitting her was adding insult to injury. It means you don't respect her or how she feels.

The best thing you can do is keep apologizing. She is hurt. Try and understand that.
Simple.
Re: I Hit My Wife by CHoccolaTE: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
dokyOloye:

Will the wife also write an agreement she will never harangue him with her mouth again or you think its perfectly normal for her to subject the man to verbal harrassment?
You know how maddening it can be when a woman is dissecting you with her mouth and following you everywhere even when you leave the each place for her?
Do you know ppl kill each other just b/c of words of the mouth?
I don't support men keeping late nights regularly but its perfectly normal to hang out late once in a while,say twice in a month.I'm married, I do that, my wife doesn't complain.
In face,we sit together and gist about my waka d following day,d runs girls in d club,who took who home,etc.
I hate it when you ppl think you can say or do whatever you like and there will be no repercussions,that verbal harrassment or misyarn is what makes males fight and kill themselves sometimes but somehow you ppl believe you can talk and abuse your husband the way you like without consequences ever
If she harangues him with her mouth he should also insult her back or use harsh words on her on return, beating her up is taking it too far.
You don't just beat up people because they spoke to you rudely.

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by shestrong(f): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
GraGra247:

Op, Please don't listen to this stupid advice.

Op you committed two crimes.

1. You came back home by 2am - a thing I'm certain you won't tolerate from your wife.

2. When she complained you had the guts to slap her to the extent she bled from her mouth and nose.

You deserve to be in jail.

Go and buy goat and 5 cartons of drinks to appease your inlaws and your wife else she shouldn't come back to you.

Exactly
Re: I Hit My Wife by CHoccolaTE: 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
dokyOloye:

Will the wife also write an agreement she will never harangue him with her mouth again?
You know how maddening it can be when a woman is dissecting you with her mouth and following you everywhere even when you leave the each place for her?

Both of them can mutually agree not to physically assault each other. He will promise not to hit her and she in turn will promise not to hit her husband

As for quarreling and nagging it's an unavoidable part of close relationships, the man can insult her back if she insults him unjustly or for no reason. No need to hit her
Re: I Hit My Wife by jerrykk(m): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
edoman2016:
Is your wife from a single home? What's your father in-law reaction about the whole thing?

that's a very good point..
Re: I Hit My Wife by fatymore(f): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
crackhaus:

That you meant all of it does not make them less comical.

Stop quoting me grin
Re: I Hit My Wife by crackhaus: 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
fatymore:

Stop quoting me grin
Stop giving me reasons to.
Re: I Hit My Wife by danilmo: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
ImaIma1:

People that constantly beat their wives, it also started as a first time. Besides, some women have 0 tolerance for physical abuse and would react quick and even seemingly over the top. It could be to make sure he thinks twice before he allows the devil enter him again.

Even at the first time with apology, not even second o?? then Such women should stay out of Marriage.

ok who knows if she also have 0 tolerance on how to train stubborn children wahala

all baby butter girls self
Re: I Hit My Wife by fatymore(f): 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
crackhaus:

Stop giving me reasons to.
must you reply
Re: I Hit My Wife by dnawah(m): 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ekene161829:
I did something I really regret. My wife and I have an amazing marriage, 2 years of marriage and we are blessed with a 7-month-old baby girl.

She is 28 and I almost 33. Last Saturday I got invited to go out by some of my work friends , I got home late 2am, so madam wasn't happy. She was yelling at me, throwing hands and screaming at me. I ignored her and left the room to the living room but she followed me and I asked her to leave me alone but she kept going which made me angry.

I took the back of my hand and gave her a slap on the mouth. She cried out and held her face and started crying and her lips was bleeding. I didn't intentionally hurt her, I just wanted to calm her down since ignoring her was not working. I said sorry, and I was literally on my knees begging her. I tried to hold her but she refused.
The rest of the night was me repeating apology or i didn't mean to hurt you. She ignored me . She went into our room and locked the door.

She was in there for a long time and the next morning, her mother and older brother was at the house and she came out of the room with her and our baby stuff and she said she was leaving me for good. I told her how sorry I was but her mother told me to get out of their faces and they left the house.

I feel so ashamed and I've never done anything like this before and I never thought I would. I don't want to loose my wife and baby. I need both of them back. Should I attempt to contact her?

What do I do?
Bros ee!use ur brain o! just let ur friends know that ur getting a new wife, when she get the news,she will fly back.
Re: I Hit My Wife by lereinter(m): 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
You have to involve a third party

An elderly, parent etc

Cos you can't continue begging
Re: I Hit My Wife by crackhaus: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
fatymore:
must you reply
Perhaps it's because I find you interesting in a comical way.
Re: I Hit My Wife by fatymore(f): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
crackhaus:

Perhaps it's because I find you interesting in a comical way.

Sebi you said I have low IQ abi
Re: I Hit My Wife by gloniks: 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
SilvanusII:

I hope someone has dragged you for this blatant display you wrote. Judging from the number of likes u have garnered, I seriously doubt that.
The thing with you abusers is you just need your victims to take your starting slaps lying down. After that, its home free. You progress to beatings and then eventually killing the poor women.
She didn't overreact. She set the precedent against subsequent abuse.
I really don't know who give some of u morons phones

Ko ye mi o........... I don't know who gave these zombies calling themselves men phones na wa o
Re: I Hit My Wife by Emmanuelhector(m): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
shestrong:

I can't believe u had over 500 likes for this unreasonable comment, so he should go marry a second or third wife over what ? instead of advising him to properly manage d situation. is that ur idea of marriage? mtchewww
No he should go and suck the wife's anus after she involved her family. kneel and cry to beg every member of her family because without them he will become useless and hopeless.. And if he is a Muslim man with like 3wives, they will all come and yarb him because he came back late.. Trouble beings
Re: I Hit My Wife by victorian(f): 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
madridguy:
First, sorry to hear about the death of your brother. I'm not trying to refresh your memory but how come you didn't help your brother in sending away the dragon? I'm sure the nagging GF is alive now probably settled with another man enjoying life.
You should have act as a mother and send the beasts away. Once again, sorry for the loss.

I tried but he wanted to fight me.

He even threatened me, that if she leaves him, then I will see Wat he's made of.

So jejely left them alone.

In his sick bed, I told him shey your eyes don clear! And she has broken up with u, immediately she learnt he had stroke!

Stroke she manipulated him to fall into. Cause of her continous nagging. She didn't give him peace of mind at all.
He was crying as I reminded him. Me, your sister that love you more than any human being in this life. And mama even drove her away but u went and brought her back. U see your life?
Anyways let's get u back on your feet first. That's the most important. Her matter is for another day.
But after three years of battling with stroke he died.

She didn't even stay three days with him at the hospital when the stroke started.

She broke up second day of the stroke. This a girl he always buy clothes shoes, bags and all for. On Xmas, he will buy bag of rice, big tin of oil, wrappers, and other stuffs give to her parents. I will just focus on my work and be praying God save the boy for me. He was my only brother. sad

I became broke! So broke Because of his treatment for 3years, until he eventually died in his sleep.

Some guys are just too stubborn to listen to warning.

Well may his soul keep resting in peace. God knows I tried my best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Wife by crackhaus: 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
fatymore:

Sebi you said I have low IQ abi
Well it was just a suspicion on my part, but now that it seems you won't let it go, I take back my suspicion.

Fair enough?
Re: I Hit My Wife by Sukueponmalu: 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
shestrong:

Very reasonable comment.
You are stupid.
Re: I Hit My Wife by CreamyPatty24: 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
You won't understand what it feels like to have your husband out there in the middle of the night at times like these where evil takes place every second. Am very sure your wife did not sleep at all but was busy praying for your safe return hence her reaction.
If you will be getting home late next time,call or chat her at intervals to put her mind at peace.
But for now keep apologising but make it clear when she returns that you both can handle your issues without interference and ensure you never hit her again.

3 Likes

Re: I Hit My Wife by fatymore(f): 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
tongue
crackhaus:

Well it was just a suspicion on my part, but now that it seems you won't let it go, I take back my suspicion.

Fair enough?
Re: I Hit My Wife by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ekene161829:
I did something I really regret. My wife and I have an amazing marriage, 2 years of marriage and we are blessed with a 7-month-old baby girl.

She is 28 and I almost 33. Last Saturday I got invited to go out by some of my work friends , I got home late 2am, so madam wasn't happy. She was yelling at me, throwing hands and screaming at me. I ignored her and left the room to the living room but she followed me and I asked her to leave me alone but she kept going which made me angry.

I took the back of my hand and gave her a slap on the mouth. She cried out and held her face and started crying and her lips was bleeding. I didn't intentionally hurt her, I just wanted to calm her down since ignoring her was not working. I said sorry, and I was literally on my knees begging her. I tried to hold her but she refused.
The rest of the night was me repeating apology or i didn't mean to hurt you. She ignored me . She went into our room and locked the door.

She was in there for a long time and the next morning, her mother and older brother was at the house and she came out of the room with her and our baby stuff and she said she was leaving me for good. I told her how sorry I was but her mother told me to get out of their faces and they left the house.

I feel so ashamed and I've never done anything like this before and I never thought I would. I don't want to loose my wife and baby. I need both of them back. Should I attempt to contact her?

What do I do?

What you did was wrong in all ramifications. But She also took a wrong turn by involving her family. The truth is, she will still come back only If u pay her bride price.
Also, you can let down your ego and go to her family to apologise too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.