Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

I Hit My Wife - Family (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit My Wife (68057 Views)

Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! / I Hit My Husband By Mistake / I Hit My Wife , I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit My Wife by crackhaus: 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
midnighter:

I cant believe the level of sentimentality abounding in this thread.

How can you wilfully ignore a clear case of provocation just to prove a point? This is exactly why domestic violence victims are not taken seriously.

I dont know if its some kind of misplaced or warped idea of feminism or what but I cant understand it at all. People should respect their boundaries if they dont want to invite trouble, simple!

Even in nursery schools the teacher will ask why one of them beat the other one. But apparently screaming in somebodys face in the middle of the night is simply "expressing your opinion" smh
Like I mentioned to the chic I had some back & forth with here, screaming in someone's face or even raising one's voice to express displeasure, is asking for it. No one likes it, no one...not even the goddamn superheroes here who pretend to see absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Everyone's stress level is different, you can't continuously provoke another person and still determine how they must respond.

9 Likes

Re: I Hit My Wife by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
Dupalmer:

You don't know me. I don't subscribe to violence. I don't believe in using violence to solve issues even if she doesn't come home for days. I have a way of making weird decisions that could make her beg me to hit her and let the problem go.
I could dump her coldly and quietly then marry her relative or very close friend and rub the marriage in her face. Violence? Nope.

And then the relative or friend whose only desire and purpose in life is to marry shocked would just say yes to you like that? Because as only man left in the whole wide world? cheesy
Then you both would rub the marriage in her face? Talk about delusions with calm/finality!
(I don’t blame you shaa, finally lipsrsealed)
But just know your post resides in that town called “outsidenorm”, where near impossible things happen because deviant stuff exist to make us appreciate creation I guess. Your neighbours would be females who sleep with their relatives’ husbands and aborts babies with them, that odd man or woman who sleeps with their cats or wall geckos, all those kind of neighbours, you get?
SMH

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
Mariangeles:

angry

This emo seriously, completely cracked me up right now!
cheesy
Re: I Hit My Wife by Dupalmer: 12:37am On Dec 18, 2019
merahki:

And then the relative or friend whose only desire and purpose in life is to marry shocked would just say yes to you like that? Because as only man left in the whole wide world? cheesy
Then you both would rub the marriage in her face? Talk about delusions with calm/finality!
(I don’t blame you shaa, finally lipsrsealed)
But just know your post resides in that town called “outsidenorm”, where near impossible things happen because deviant stuff exist to make us appreciate creation I guess. Your neighbours would be females who sleep with their relatives’ husbands and aborts babies with them, that odd man or woman who sleeps with their cats or wall geckos, all those kind of neighbours, you get?
SMH
The relatives and friends would definitely say yes they always do and believe me they'd improve on her failure.

The one that walked away from her marriage because of ego and irrational mindset is the real loser. She'd be the one to sleep with her mom, brother, cats and geckos
Re: I Hit My Wife by Trueyarn(m): 3:30am On Dec 18, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
How would you have felt if it was your wife who hanged out with her friends and came back by 2am? Any married man or woman who does things without considering the other partner is immature or simply wicked. Your wife's brother should have slapped you back, or is he a weak man? He should have slapped you ensuring that you bleed from your mouth and nose. As for your wife, continue to call her, send messages, give her more time, she will heal and return to you. It's very shameful that her brother was there and did not defend her, by slapping the st-pi---y outta your brains.

Will you keep quite
Couples quarrel all the time and making up is a bond building process, the wife needs to be more mature and forgiving. How dare you involve your family in an issue that concerns you and your husband?
The man already apologized. If I was the one, she would stay at her parent's till she is tired and returns on her own.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Wife by madridguy(m): 6:33am On Dec 18, 2019
Good morning Vicky and hope you're fine.

First, let me start by the Urhobo man, i must commend the man and he's indeed a role model for every man.

As for the case of your late brother, i pray God comfort you and the entire family he left behind. Amen. Mind you, i will still say you shouldn't have give up easily on him. Since you know the girl in question is a destiny destroyer, you should have go extra miles to separate them. Imagine after 3 days at the hospital, she waka leave him and left him to his fate and you people.

victorian:

I tried but he wanted to fight me.

He even threatened me, that if she leaves him, then I will see Wat he's made of.

So jejely left them alone.

In his sick bed, I told him shey your eyes don clear! And she has broken up with u, immediately she learnt he had stroke!

Stroke she manipulated him to fall into. Cause of her continous nagging. She didn't give him peace of mind at all.
He was crying as I reminded him. Me, your sister that love you more than any human being in this life. And mama even drove her away but u went and brought her back. U see your life?
Anyways let's get u back on your feet first. That's the most important. Her matter is for another day.
But after three years of battling with stroke he died.

She didn't even stay three days with him at the hospital when the stroke started.

She broke up second day of the stroke. This a girl he always buy clothes shoes, bags and all for. On Xmas, he will buy bag of rice, big tin of oil, wrappers, and other stuffs give to her parents. I will just focus on my work and be praying God save the boy for me. He was my only brother. sad

I became broke! So broke Because of his treatment for 3years, until he eventually died in his sleep.

Some guys are just too stubborn to listen to warning.

Well may his soul keep resting in peace. God knows I tried my best.
Re: I Hit My Wife by victorian(f): 9:22am On Dec 18, 2019
madridguy:
Good morning Vicky and hope you're fine.

First, let me start by the Urhobo man, i must commend the man and he's indeed a role model for every man.

As for the case of your late brother, i pray God comfort you and the entire family he left behind. Amen. Mind you, i will still say you shouldn't have give up easily on him. Since you know the girl in question is a destiny destroyer, you should have go extra miles to separate them. Imagine after 3 days at the hospital, she waka leave him and left him to his fate and you people.

The Urhobo man truly earn my respect for the swift action he took.
I can imagine how he will feel being locked out from his own home, he paid money to hustle and buy, then a lady he married with his own money, not on credit and brought to the US, immediately after wedding, had strong mind to lock me out?
She get mind. If I were a successful young man I won't take such rubbish.

Pertaining to my brother, thanks for understanding.
The only thing I could do afterwards was pray for him. That was the first and only time, he has ever threatened me in his life. I was so shocked and heartbroken, I just stay my lane but was praying for him. Maybe that's why I got an awful feeling about something bad about to happen to him. But he still didn't listen

One can take a horse to the river but I can't force it to drink. And remember I'm a lady, I don't have strength for violence or fight. I see him in my dreams following me to places. At least if I can't him in real life, I can still see him and talk to him in dreams.. Its well, pls let's leave this topic. Im feeling so emotional and teary eyes again, sighs.

It's well jare. God knows best. Thanks I appreciate , smiles.
Need to get to work.

Have a great day.
Re: I Hit My Wife by Ekene161829: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
Thank you for all your comments and advice and suggestions. This morning she called me and I was very surprised. We talked for hours and eventually she ended up crying about how silly and unnecessary the fight was, she forgave me but she wouldn't come back home yet . She is not ready. I just prayed for things to go back to how they used to be.

7 Likes

Re: I Hit My Wife by peacefulhome(f): 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ekene161829:
Thank you for all your comments and advice and suggestions. This morning she called me and I was very surprised. We talked for hours and eventually she ended up crying about how silly and unnecessary the fight was, she forgave me but she wouldn't come back home yet . She is not ready. I just prayed for things to go back to how they used to be.

Haha . I love this. Who knows if she is a Nairalander . Congrats on this positive turn out.

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 22, 2019
Jesse25:

My dad can never hit my mom they is nothing like first time or the last time no man have the right too hit a woman it just right and it shows how irresponsible such person can be, it a pity you are supporting violence against women knowing well that you have a sister at there....

You guys leaves in utopian world but i leave in this reality.. you guys come to sm to claim perfect, i didn't wanna reply.. We men are human and also emotional on things though we hide it.. even in court if a person was on alcohol and u get in a fight wit him, anytin he does in under the infuence of alcohol. Were in that post did he say he has been beating his wife? beside he says he apologies immediately on realising what he just did.. Continue living in utopian world of social network and forget reality. i hv seen when a boy n gf got quarrel on the road and the girl shout thief & b4 2min the guy was killed b4 the girl can open mouth to stop them.. leave in your perfect world biko

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 22, 2019
You cld hv decided 2 sleep in a hotel and not goin home dat night n lie abt wht happen and every1 wld b fine, i hv seen men and women tell their wife/husband they are goin on a busines trip while they are with another lover in a hotel and everyfin is ok with the marriage. We hv seen dat u guys hate a truthful guy, a guy dat wil stil go bck 2 his family no matter d condition he put or found himself in.
I hv seen u guys hv make up.. congrat, my advice is just as they came & took her, let them bring her bck and also apologies for their action. If u take her bck as she return, it wil surely happen again because the precedent has already been set n accepted n 2moro u won't knw if their action wil put ur head in a casket.. An elderly man once told me that if you make a mistake that a woman interfer in ur family issues, fight against ur family that it is ur downfall.
Remember dat once beaten twice shy.

You were wrong to slap her & you apologies immediately but her/mother/bro action must be handle so it won't repeat.
Re: I Hit My Wife by jakandeola(m): 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
Pearl05:
Her yelling is understandable because she is loved you and angry about the late night you keep. As a husband and father, it is very irresponsible of you to stay late till 2am. What if something bad had happened to you while coming back such is armed robbery attack, meeting trigger happy drunk police officers that can discharge their magazine on you for not giving them satisfying answers?or even involving in an accident. She is worried because she feared losing you ato any of those and becoming a widow and your baby fatherless at this young age.

If there is any one your wife regards highly such as uncle , pastor, mentor etc meet the person and tell hi./her to help you beg your wife for forgiveness and to return to her home.

If this didn't work, go to your in law place with someone with wine to beg them to release your wife their daughter to you and promise them that such won't happen again.

complement of d season pearl.each time I try to mentioned u I got a ban.how is ur hubby and baby.I wish u a merry Christmas and a happy new year

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by Pearl05(f): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
jakandeola:
complement of d season pearl.each time I try to mentioned u I got a ban.how is ur hubby and baby.I wish u a merry Christmas and a happy new year

Compliments of the season to you and yours. May unspeakable joy fill your heart and home. Amen.
Re: I Hit My Wife by MrCodeSolo: 12:45am On Dec 24, 2019
emeijeh:
Your wife went too far for calling her people (after your very first slap)
What happened to the "no third party interference" sermon on your wedding day?

But Op, are you sure you have not hit or beaten her before that day?

Just keep apologizing.
She has to come back.
she did the right thing informing her people, bcuz if she kept it to herself, perhaps at the slightest provocation she may get another hot swollen-face slap or black and blue beating from her hubby next time...once a man has gone that route, trust me the cycle of abuse is repeated over and over...and very likely with over-apology from the one with a short fuse...

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by kikuyu1(m): 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
emeijeh:
Your wife went too far for calling her people (after your very first slap)
What happened to the "no third party interference" sermon on your wedding day?

But Op, are you sure you have not hit or beaten her before that day?
[b]
Just keep apologizing.
She has to come back
[/b]

Nigga,what!? If only there was a program that prevented gays,fools and KitKat beggars from posting on public forums! She was TOLD TO REFRAIN from noise!
She only added volume;dah fuq! I can see her mother failed to teach her her true role and you've reinforced this false teaching by begging like a byatch totally destroying the bedrock of your authority.
I doubt you can recover it now. Your in-laws will further reinforce her ego and you'll be lucky if she only sits on your face when she's moody. Rethink your marriage, harsh as that may sound.
Re: I Hit My Wife by Ekene161829: 12:28am On Dec 27, 2019
Thanks once again, we got back together she came back on the 22nd of dec , and I was really happy, so was she. We agreed to talk things out instead of yelling and fighting. I look forward to living the rest of my life with her. We are still young and still learning. It was hard to gain the little trust I lost in the incident, but I thank God for everything. Merry Christmas everyone

10 Likes

Re: I Hit My Wife by opomulero(m): 12:35am On Dec 27, 2019
Ekene161829:
Thanks once again, we got back together she came back on the 22nd of dec , and I was really happy, so was she. We agreed to talk things out instead of yelling and fighting. I look forward to living the rest of my life with her. We are still young and still learning. It was hard to gain the little trust I lost in the incident, but I thank God for everything. Merry Christmas everyone

..........EKENE AND WIFE WILL NOW LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER............................. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Hit My Wife by importnobl: 7:31am On Dec 28, 2019
@ Ekene, thank you for the giving the conclusion of what happened, may you and you family enjoy longlasting peace. Be a good man, okay.

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by ghettochild4u(m): 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
Am sure u married an igbo lady
Anyways when they are tired.. They will tell her to come back home..
Ordinary backhand slap o what if she had provoked u to the level of beating her black and blue?
Make dem go marry their daughter na...
Oga u r human in as much as ur wife pushed u to the edge....
I'll suggest u don't beg her again..
When she's ready to come home...
She will come ooo
Just focus on ur job
Go home cook and sleep and lock the door when u Wan sleep o..
No worry yourself
If ur in laws were responsible, they'd have come to settle and not take their daughter
Re: I Hit My Wife by Lilusm: 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
Promise you don’t do this again and everything will work out fine for you.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Wife by Joyincrease(f): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
Doktajay5:

Another idiot spotted... #smh
Na ur mama be idiot. Useless tin...birds of a feather.

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by brodalikeme(m): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
If woman pack from house, so be it. She’s own her own. If she calls her parents into issues and they can find a way to sitter things, then so be it. They can go with their daughter.
Re: I Hit My Wife by Dbrawllm0098(f): 8:50am On Dec 10, 2021
You need to get into anger management and therapy. Honestly your marriage may be broken beyond repair.

Regardless of whether your wife will seek to end the marriage or not, you need to work in your issues.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding / Man Kills Big Catfish For His Wife To Celebrate The Birth Of Their Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.