Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? (16441 Views)

Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience / Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! / Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? by MurphyTheory99(m): 4:43am On Dec 16, 2019
First or second cousins?

whichever one it is, please leave her alone and go out to search for girls outside. There are so many in town.
Re: How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 16, 2019
People saying it is abnormal probably don't have good looking cousins.

6 Likes

Re: How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? by Pweetiedude(m): 6:25am On Dec 16, 2019
May you be delivered of the spirit of incest.
Re: How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? by franklingud(m): 7:00am On Dec 16, 2019
Who did we offend in this country to have mad people like this

1 Like

Re: How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 16, 2019
largehead:
I am having sexual urges as per konji for my Cousin sisters. Is it normal?

First, it is wrong to have premarital sex as it is also abominable to indulge in incest. I think you should limit your 'closeness' with them.

2 Likes

Re: How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? by Luckysbab: 7:17am On Dec 16, 2019
Islam allows one MARRY his cousin, not FORNICATE with her o.
Re: How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? by FatherBona: 7:44am On Dec 16, 2019
Kobicove:
How can you even get sexually aroused by a blood relative? undecided
It seems you've never had a really hot cousin grin
Chill o
Re: How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? by lathrowinger: 8:55am On Dec 16, 2019
Cossybob:

I had this problem too, we were so madly in love with each other. We kissed and did countless things like we were dating, but we've never had seexx. Every time we remind ourselves it isn't right but the sh*t keeps happening.

The only decision we took was to stay away from each other curb this act.

hhhmmm. strong thing
Re: How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? by piper7(m): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2019
It is normal if your cousin is not someone you get to see everyday. All those Christmas and Easter holiday cousins, it's absolutely normal.

1 Like

Re: How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? by Charleys: 11:55am On Dec 16, 2019
EmmyCC:
It is actually even though not included in list of Consanguinity in MCA but it's hard to see a tradition that permits it.

Which kind English be this one?
Re: How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? by Osasmd: 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
largehead:
Yea I don't get bothered by what I read here. NIGERIANS ARE HYPOCRITES.
I agree with you jare, hypocrites everywhere .
Re: How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? by risos(m): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
Whatever kind of shooking u do, incest, fornication, adultery, bestially, soapy, it is ur body, u will be responsible not any body else. God has given you free will to act. You are on your own, personally I think u av start chookin it already
Re: How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? by Erums(m): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
midnighter:
Yeah, its somewhat normal BUT at the same time very disgusting

No try am ooo

You think so?, can I confide in you?
Re: How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? by midnighter(f): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
Erums:
You think so?, can I confide in you?

cheesy You want to tell me something? Go ahead now, at least I cannot see you while you're making your confession
Re: How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? by bossvinqualad25(m): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
it usually have psychological effect, distance yourself from the feelings, for your home,office,school,estate cleaning prolific giant cleaning services is your best bet,a trial will convince you
Re: How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? by Erums(m): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
midnighter:

cheesy You want to tell me something? Go ahead now, at least I cannot see you while you're making your confession

I want to meet you
Re: How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? by Rajman45(m): 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
Seriously my guy,......... Are u for real?
Re: How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? by Kylekent59: 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
That is called "incest"
Re: How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? by shedy03(m): 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
If you are Muslim, mallam would have told you marriage between cousins is allowed.
If you are not muslim, convert and marry your cousin.EOD.
Re: How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? by Davoneskay(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
largehead:
You mean I should tell an African Parent this? shocked

U get Brazilian parents, Mr Brazilian Butt?
Re: How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? by thundafire: 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
largehead:

u are cursed
Re: How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? by EmmyCC: 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
Charleys:

Which kind English be this one?
just the Comma after "actually" missing but if you don't understand it Mehn I don't know how to help you.
Re: How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? by Lightangel65: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
largehead:

It's normal you are a guy and she is a girl. Just if it's konji and you want to hit and go, I advise you not to she is family not some random bitch.

1 Like

Re: How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? by mechanics(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
Very wrong.
Re: How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? by oyaaa(m): 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
GuestLog:
Please don't. She's technically your blood sister. If you can feck your cousin then you can as well feck your sister.

Few years from now, you will regret some decisions you made while growing up. Don't make this one of them. There's no dignity in fecking your relatives. It's bad. It's bad energy and a shameful feeling.
true

1 Like

Re: How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? by paradigmshift(m): 2:10am On Dec 18, 2019
largehead:
Yea I think so too. But the sight of their firm breast coupled with their thick fat Brazilian butt torments my dick every now and then.

make dem link me up now....
we might end up marrying o...
greetings

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir / My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! / Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.