Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media (66562 Views)

Nigeria Army Dismisses Two Soldiers Who Stole From Dangote’s Refinery / EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by Billyanger(m): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
Another point of view here and I'm liking it.

Fountainofyouth:

Enough with the stereotyping bullshit, crime and flaunting of same crime has nothing to do with race or skin colour, there are white men who flaunt their crime on social media, don't display low esteem cos of the way you perceive a certain race.

Poverty does things to your mind, not everyone's mind.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by Billyanger(m): 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
Another point of view here, thank you!

planetx:
Too many dumb stupid kids on this forum. Anytime a story like this come up, it's an avalanche of low self esteem inferiority complex comments. Like oyinbo don't steal and flaunt, i don't blame you people, most of you lack exposure. I might deactivate my account, the foolishness here is just to much.
Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by urahara(m): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
planetx:
Too many dumb stupid kids on this forum. Anytime a story like this come up, it's an avalanche of low self esteem inferiority complex comments. Like oyinbo don't steal and flaunt, i don't blame you people, most of you lack exposure. I might deactivate my account, the foolishness here is just to much.

On this thread it seems to be more than usual today.
Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
Was actually hoping to see a white guy.. So disappointed.. I shoulda known when they stated "flaunt" it's what black people do..
Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by jojothaiv(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
The opening paragraph makes me laugh. Who does that?
Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
czarina:
There's just something about the dark-skinned man's perchant for flamboyance.

Oyibo go tiff, dem go jejely dey one lane but not the black man. You must know say him don arrive.

Poverty truly does things to our minds.

P. S

I'm not an enabler, only stating something most of you already know but hate to admit.

If you do the crime, you do the time.

You no lie.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by smibro: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

""There's just something about the dark-skinned man's perchant for flamboyance.""

This is fake n false.
Thank you very much you think outside the box only one out of every thousand will think this way i also had similar thought likewise how will you loot public fundz and show it off knowing you will be caught and not minding the consequence in a white man's land US preceisely

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by Legendguru: 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by Ghenisean(m): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
Abegii,anyhow dem one do make dem do,at least for once,he seemed not to be a Nigeria guy,so,kudos.
Because Nigerians sabi cheat 4 church well well

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by tck2000(m): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
segebase:
Make I de observe
lol
Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by Jabioro: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
His brain too poor to be analysis...poor mentalities pushed him below the belt.. Idiot!!!
Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by grandstar(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
planetx:

You are not the only one seething! It is so annoying! Our background is what determines we do and not our skin colour.

Most of those talking down their race have never left the shores of this country. They'd be shocked at what they'll see overseas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by Ajisafe01(m): 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
czarina:

Oyibo go tiff, dem go jejely dey one lane but not the black man. You must know say him don arrive.

P. S

I'm not an enabler, only stating something most of you already know but hate to admit.

You are just so right. Poverty truly does harmful things to our black minds �

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by SkinnyNigga: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
see person wey get better job. mumu
Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by m140(m): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
czarina:

P. S

Dont know some people noticed this too

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
grandstar:

Have you ever lived in Europe or America? You'd be shocked when you travel to these places. Some of you will swear you will never marry Oyinbo after you spend a few months there, not to talk of months.

It has nothing to do with skin. If it did, it means you're calling God dumb for creating such innately stupid race. Among the 10 billionaires who lost all their fortune, not a single one is black.

The use of black Americans as a yardstick for all blacks is simply wrong. Most black Americans are descedants of slaves brought from Africa. They were treated horribly with no hope of education.

Even when slavery ended in 1864, the freed black slaves in the South were subjected to severe discrimination by very racist laws which limited their advancement. They couldn't even use the same toilet as a white man. They had to seat at the back of the bus and not among whites.

I understand you completely bro but right now people are getting loans for education in America irrespective of colour but most prefer fast cash.
This guy himself is learned but the problem is still same with so many blacks everywhere, that's is, showing off that you've arrived irrespective of what people may think about it.

I believe we are making a headway to change things though.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by thugthang(m): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
yomi007k:

As in...e pain me as I see say na black man cry cry cry
I was happy it wasn't a Nigerian
Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by donpedro11(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by seangy4konji: 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
Rilley:
It's always black men
white men do worse...we font psy much attention to white men news thstsvwhy...
Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by grandstar(m): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
kingkakaone:

I understand you completely bro but right now people are getting loans for education in America irrespective of colour but most prefer fast cash.
This guy himself is learned but the problem is still same with so many blacks everywhere, that's is, showing off that you've arrived irrespective of what people may think about it.

I believe we are making a headway to change things though.

Is it only blacks that flaunt? Do white not flaunt? Do Gulf Arabs not flaunt? It has nothing to do with skin color. Stop putting down your race.

The blacks fond of flaunting money are usually African Americans. These are the ones you refer to. They constitute no more than 3% of the global black population. They don't speak for all blacks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by TheSourcerer: 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
Why so concerned if he was black or white ? He could have been Chinese
Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by TheSourcerer: 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
LZAA:

Last time i checked jimmy hoffa,al capone,italian mob bosses and warren buffet were not black
Can we do better as blacks?hell yeah
Is this self hate needed?hell no
So please dumb thieves always show off while smart ones stay hidden
I really don't get it with his skin colour, not the robbery infact .

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by einsteine(m): 12:40am On Dec 17, 2019
LZAA:

Last time i checked jimmy hoffa,al capone,italian mob bosses and warren buffet were not black
Can we do better as blacks?hell yeah
Is this self hate needed?hell no
So please dumb thieves always show off while smart ones stay hidden

Wetin concern Warren Buffett join the list of names there?

Incoherent point

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by KingDami27(m): 1:06am On Dec 17, 2019
Everyday for the thief one day for the owner .na so life be
Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by LZAA: 4:58am On Dec 17, 2019
einsteine:

Wetin concern Warren Buffett join the list of names there?

Incoherent point
Although never officially charged,buffet was involved in a whole lot of shady deals on wall street
Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by Dmanlex(m): 5:07am On Dec 17, 2019
Video evidence of Ganduje collecting dollar but court dismiss the case
Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by einsteine(m): 7:32am On Dec 17, 2019
LZAA:

Although never officially charged,buffet was involved in a whole lot of shady deals on wall street

Which shady deals? Links to the whole lot of shady deals.

Pretty sure you have got him confused with someone else.

Stop dropping false information.

Warren Buffett is not even on Wall Street.

He is a long term, passive value investor.

He doesn't do "deals".

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by joshuaprice153: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2019
I will keep coming here again and again. Visit my link as well. towing service
Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by Chris2863(m): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2019
voltron14:
Onyeama should note how long this guy would be serving:

He is also charged with transactional money laundering, which carries a penalty of 10 years behind bars and a $250,000 fine.
Foolish comment
Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by LZAA: 10:15am On Dec 17, 2019
einsteine:

Which shady deals? Links to the whole lot of shady deals.

Pretty sure you have got him confused with someone else.

Stop dropping false information.

Warren Buffett is not even on Wall Street.

He is a long term, passive value investor.

He doesn't do "deals".

https://www.thenation.com/article/special-investigation-the-dirty-secret-behind-warren-buffetts-billions/
Re: Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media by miqos02(m): 11:16am On Dec 17, 2019
A black man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) / Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.