Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland (19484 Views)

I Have Broken The Jinx Of Who Is Your Father In Oyo Politics – Seyi Makinde / Ogun Community Confer Chieftaincy On ROTO Chairman, Olanrewaju As Jagunmolu Of Y / Seyi Makinde Visits Demolished Fresh FM In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland by mercyokoro24(f): 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
Olubadan of Ibadanland, Oba Saliu Olasupo Adetunji, Aje Ogungunniso 1, has conferred the title of Jagunmolu of Ibadanland on the Oyo State Governor, Engr. Seyi Makinde.

Olubadan made the conferment at the Government House, Agodi, during a reception organized by Ibadan Progressive Union, IPU, in honour of the governor.

The Governor was also invested with the title of distinguished member of the union, which his father belonged while alive.

Olubadan noted that the chieftancy title conferred on the governor was one of the tokens by the monarch to appreciate the good work the governor is doing in the state.

The monarch, who was so proud of the governor and believed that his emergence as governor of the state is divine, urged the governor not to relent in his efforts to deliver dividends of democracy to every household in the state.

Reacting, Makinde stated that he was humbled by the honour conferred on him, adding that the honour was a call to better service to the state.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/12/seyi-makinde-becomes-jagunmolu-of.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland by Omoodua007: 12:01am On Dec 16, 2019
Tbh I wonder why the oluibadan stool is underrated in Yoruba land
Without this stool emir for Dey Lagos by now
The Ibadan defeated the Fulani decisively
Sacking them from all the towns we had lost reducing their influence to ilorin
Yet he doesn’t get as much props as Alaafin & Ooni

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland by obavalen(f): 12:10am On Dec 16, 2019
Congrats to him grin He deserves it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland by aolawale025: 12:20am On Dec 16, 2019
Congrats to him

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland by press9jatv: 5:13am On Dec 16, 2019
Oyo pensioner in joyous mood ahead of the yuletide as Seyi's government clears their outstanding from the last governments. Governor Seyi makinde is doing extremely well in governance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDNOZSwf7D0

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland by slimderek(m): 5:16am On Dec 16, 2019
I guess this is a message to the supreme Court.
Noted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland by helinues: 6:34am On Dec 16, 2019
Jagunmolu??

Which war has he fought?

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland by orisa37: 7:58am On Dec 16, 2019
He will soon be promoted to JA GUN MOLU OF YORUBA LAND.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland by porka: 8:27am On Dec 16, 2019
The Supreme Court;

The general public;

The Agents of Darkness;

Take note

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland by Iamgrey5(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2019
Omoodua007:
No, you are wrong

A collection of warriors from all over Yoruba land defeated the Fulani in Osogbo, although many of whom now call Ibadan home at that time.

Olubadan (Olu of Ibadan) was simply a caretaker leadership position.

In Ibadan we have different mini towns and villages with roots from all across Yorubaland.

22 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland by DBossNG(m): 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
They have started with you. I pity you
Re: Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland by SultanOfPuna: 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
Trr
Re: Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland by tstx(m): 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
Baba Agba
Re: Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland by Hienna(m): 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
My honourable gorvernor...
Lets cash out this december...
At least 20-30k.. Dm me

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland by abumoney(m): 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
This is what you get when you put the people first. More to come, in shaa Allah

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland by Guyman02: 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
I hope this guy maintains his popularity, he has proven to be a good leader so far. Focusing on the most basic things such as fixing round abouts, lighting up major dark junctions and toll gate areas, fixing important inner roads etc
I hope he doesnt disappoint

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland by Wickedtruths: 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
What Seyi needs is a pronouncement from the Supreme Court, not a title from the Olubadan.
Re: Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland by NaijadrivaCars: 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
Governor on fire!!!
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland by Wickedtruths: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
Iamgrey5:
No, you are wrong

A collection of warriors from all over Yoruba land defeated the Fulani in Osogbo, although many of whom now call Ibadan home at that time.

Olubadan was simply a caretaker leadership positions.

In Ibadan we have different mini towns and villages with roots from all across Yorubaland.

You are replying one of the flatheaded bastards littering Yoruba land.

That boy is from that gang of losers who can't trace his history.

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland by fatymore(f): 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
I.know why
Re: Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland by Wickedtruths: 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
helinues:
Jagunmolu??

Which war has he fought?

He fought against NURTW. grin

The guy is desperate as he has a hazy political future. Now, he's looking for all chances of hope and survival.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland by oladipojesse(m): 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
I am a huge follower of Gov.Seyi Makinde and I must commend him for a great job thus far. Let me state emphatically that, it is too early to celebrate him to the extent of conferring a chieftaincy.

This was the same thing they did for Ajimobi...this one wants to clock 70 years and h doesn't want us to rest, shameless man.
Re: Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland by mysteryman2014: 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
Omoodua007:

Revisionist
Re: Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland by tonysunkan: 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
The Governor deserves it. He is working.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State / New Enugu Police-Car Got Smashed / Court Drops Murder Charges Against The 15yr-old Child-bride Who Killed Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.