Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Couple Allegedly Commit Suicide Over Wedding Debt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Allegedly Commit Suicide Over Wedding Debt (1352 Views)

22 Alleged Lesbians Arrested Over Wedding Ceremony In Ghana / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him (2) (3) (4)

Couple Allegedly Commit Suicide Over Wedding Debt by faith2kool(f): 12:35am On Dec 16, 2019
A Nigeria lady simply identified as Tola has taken to her Twitter account to narrate how a newly wedded couple allegedly committed suicide.

According to the lady, the couple committed suicide because of the huge debt they incurred after their wedding.

“A lady was indebted after wedding and killed herself after 3 days, the husband drank sniper too and he’s dead now. Today makes it 7 days after wedding. I’m still in shock!!! Come and see shouts here o. For the first time this year, I had tears in my eyes I’ve never believed it until what I saw this night. It was really a terrible scene, wife still dey mortuary sef” she tweeted.

However, when a Twitter user suggested that it might not be the wedding dept that pushed the couple to commit suicide, Tola further wrote;

“It is! The husbands family said that’s what she kept saying”

https://tigblog.com.ng/2019/12/15/couple-allegedly-commit-suicide-over-wedding-debt/

Re: Couple Allegedly Commit Suicide Over Wedding Debt by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 16, 2019
dunno if its a crime to do a simple affordable wedding in naija.anyway rip

Re: Couple Allegedly Commit Suicide Over Wedding Debt by yomi007k(m): 12:43am On Dec 16, 2019
Is that the couple's picture?

I don't believe the story anyways.

Re: Couple Allegedly Commit Suicide Over Wedding Debt by elmagnifico411(m): 12:48am On Dec 16, 2019
These ones just allowed d devil to destroy their souls. Nonsense. So the husband too is a Mumu, wife kee herself, u sef carry sniper.. for this obodo naija wey babes booku?? Hian!!
Re: Couple Allegedly Commit Suicide Over Wedding Debt by mumumugu(m): 1:00am On Dec 16, 2019
and government is demanding # 21,000 for future marriages
Re: Couple Allegedly Commit Suicide Over Wedding Debt by saintneo(m): 1:07am On Dec 16, 2019
How true?
Re: Couple Allegedly Commit Suicide Over Wedding Debt by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 16, 2019
I ain't running out of this bands for nothing or no one angry
Re: Couple Allegedly Commit Suicide Over Wedding Debt by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 16, 2019
A lady promised somebody to give them cash for their upcoming wedding hoping to get the cash from me I just told her I don't have money to give her to fulfill her promise maybe we are calling it a quit for not giving out money to give to her counsin to do wedding Nigerian girls make una fear God small nau
Re: Couple Allegedly Commit Suicide Over Wedding Debt by profilemessages: 5:19am On Dec 16, 2019
I was chanced to attend a Hausa wedding this year, we did it inside a mosque, I reached there 11:00 and left 11:30, we didn't even spend up to twenty minutes there, the extra time was when I was talking with someone,

all I am driving at is, we all call these guys(Hausa), goats, cows and animals, but may be we can learn a few things from them. they just asked the father of the bride that "do you give your daughter in marriage to so so so?" and he said yes. that all. it is wedding list items that hasn't made many to be married up till now. hoes oloshos and. slay mamas now plenty everywhere.

though I don't support plenty for nothing children, but we keep saying these guys (Hausa) bear many children, well its because they marry early and come and see their kids, handsome and strong, imagine a woman giving birth at the age of fifty, won't the child be crippled or sick?

Re: Couple Allegedly Commit Suicide Over Wedding Debt by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 16, 2019
What happens to simple wedding at a garden with immediate family members and close friends to be witnesses?

I'll rather spend millions on honeymoon than on wedding. undecided
Re: Couple Allegedly Commit Suicide Over Wedding Debt by Cutehector(m): 5:48am On Dec 16, 2019
Bloggers and cooked up stories
Re: Couple Allegedly Commit Suicide Over Wedding Debt by arsomartinera: 6:28am On Dec 16, 2019
Re: Couple Allegedly Commit Suicide Over Wedding Debt by mechanics(m): 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
Is not a must doing an elaborate wedding.

18-year-old Leaks Chat Of Man Trying To Manipulate Her Into Having Sex With Him / Man Narrates How He Slept With Blood Sister Multiple Times / Is A Girl Asking For Money A Sign That She Doesn't Like You