Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,295 members, 7,864,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

When A Girl Mentions Money In A Guy's Presence, Does It Mean She Wants His Cash? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Mentions Money In A Guy's Presence, Does It Mean She Wants His Cash? (397 Views)

Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Mentions Money In A Guy's Presence, Does It Mean She Wants His Cash? by tpiar: 1:26am On Dec 16, 2019
I think sometimes context matters, but it's always advisable to clarify further before assuming.

I know the general consensus here is Nigerian females are after a man's money and prefer he carries all expenses.
Re: When A Girl Mentions Money In A Guy's Presence, Does It Mean She Wants His Cash? by tpiar: 1:27am On Dec 16, 2019
It's possible people don't realise women work just as hard as men and also have expenses of their own which they attend to.

So, discussing money or finances is not only a man's domain.

My opinion.
Re: When A Girl Mentions Money In A Guy's Presence, Does It Mean She Wants His Cash? by tpiar: 1:31am On Dec 16, 2019
Most of the males here do give the impression they are not used to seeing females who work and have their own money. They say all the women they meet ask them for cash.
Re: When A Girl Mentions Money In A Guy's Presence, Does It Mean She Wants His Cash? by tpiar: 1:38am On Dec 16, 2019
When a guy also is not that financially buoyant, he would have money worries of his own. This could lead to an unwitting or inadverdent reaction when a female mentions something pertaining to money.
Re: When A Girl Mentions Money In A Guy's Presence, Does It Mean She Wants His Cash? by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 16, 2019
Not everyone who goes to the bank withdraws.
Re: When A Girl Mentions Money In A Guy's Presence, Does It Mean She Wants His Cash? by tpiar: 1:50am On Dec 16, 2019
Robert1da:
Not everyone who goes to the bank withdraws.

Explain in clearer language please, just so we know what you're saying.
Re: When A Girl Mentions Money In A Guy's Presence, Does It Mean She Wants His Cash? by tpiar: 1:53am On Dec 16, 2019
I don't believe asking for further clarification on a post means the asker is a troll.

It simply means they dont understand and would like it explained.
Re: When A Girl Mentions Money In A Guy's Presence, Does It Mean She Wants His Cash? by tpiar: 2:09am On Dec 16, 2019
Also, just for the record (and offtopic), if you sound like someone else here and I ask if you are the other moniker, a simple yes or no is ok.

I am not asking in order to besmirch you, I'm asking because I want to know if you are that person.

Please take note, @ the supporters et al.

If I am called another moniker, I make the effort to let people know if it is or isn't me.

Shouldn't be a big deal unless I'm missing something.

Sometimes it's very hard to interact with Nigerians or perhaps nairalanders, they take offence at just about everything if you arent in their clique.

Permanent "fight" mode.
Re: When A Girl Mentions Money In A Guy's Presence, Does It Mean She Wants His Cash? by tpiar: 2:12am On Dec 16, 2019
@ topic

Clarify further if a girl mentions money, so you can actually know if she is asking you for money or not.
Re: When A Girl Mentions Money In A Guy's Presence, Does It Mean She Wants His Cash? by 2buffagain(m): 2:16am On Dec 16, 2019
tpiar:
Most of the males here do give the impression they are not used to seeing females who work and have their own money. They say all the women they meet ask them for cash.

That's because a woman working and her spending her own money.... are 2 very separate things.

So long as magas are born everyday, this shall continue.
Re: When A Girl Mentions Money In A Guy's Presence, Does It Mean She Wants His Cash? by tpiar: 2:46am On Dec 16, 2019
You could always try to apologize if you read a woman wrongly.

As long as that's all it was.

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us 08109381724 Whats App Us On +233572172698 For Sugar Mummy / Dont Marry If Everybody U Dont Like Is Ur Enemy, Stop Disturbing Women's Peace / Are We Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.