Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Relationship Whatsapp Platform. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Whatsapp Platform. (381 Views)

Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat / In Need Of Serious Relationship..whatsapp 07052548026 / Any Single Lady Ready For Serious Relationship. Whatsapp 08037212454 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Whatsapp Platform. by Fizzyflexi: 6:40am On Dec 16, 2019
I came across a WhatsApp platform that actually helped me fix up my relationship. These guys are awesome. I just had to let my pride down to listen to them. Had to create this moniker in order to help other persons experience what I experienced. Here is the link though for those interested.

https:///2349072756994?text=Hello%20L'amour.%20My%20name%20is%20_____%20and%20I%20am%20interested%20in%20joining%20your%20family.

They are not really interested in entertaining you although they still do though. They just want you to reach out and discuss your problem. Enjoy the ride..
Re: Relationship Whatsapp Platform. by Ladylite: 6:49am On Dec 16, 2019
Lol be talking about your own forum in the third person u hia... U will still not get people
Re: Relationship Whatsapp Platform. by Olude193: 6:58am On Dec 16, 2019
Ladylite:
Lol be talking about your own forum in the third person u hia... U will still not get people

Leave am... He is promoting his hustle...

1 Like

Re: Relationship Whatsapp Platform. by Fizzyflexi: 8:03am On Dec 16, 2019
Ladylite:
Don't be mean Girl. It's not my channel, I promised to ad dor them and I can send screenshots of my chat with them so you can see for yourself. Try to appreciate people joor.
Re: Relationship Whatsapp Platform. by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 16, 2020
Fizzyflexi:
Don't be mean Girl. It's not my channel, I promised to ad dor them and I can send screenshots of my chat with them so you can see for yourself. Try to appreciate people joor.

Kindly chat me on WhatsApp. I didn't get your mail.

(1) (Reply)

This is an outfit you should get this Month / Facebook Account For Sale (more Than 5 Years Sef) / Valentine Gift For Her. Uyo residents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.