Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

How To Keep Your Phone fairly Secured From The Prying Eye Of The Wicked One. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Keep Your Phone fairly Secured From The Prying Eye Of The Wicked One. (334 Views)

Meet TB Joshua in the eye of An American. / The Prayer Of The Righteous Is A Delight To God But The Wicked's An Abomination! / The Mystery Of Iniquity And The Revelation Of The Wicked One Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Keep Your Phone fairly Secured From The Prying Eye Of The Wicked One. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:54am On Dec 16, 2019
To Believers...

1. First of all, cellotape the cameras of all your internet devices with black sellotape.
You can always remove the cellotape when you want to use the camera.

I will keep updating this thread in the future by the grace of GOD.
Re: How To Keep Your Phone fairly Secured From The Prying Eye Of The Wicked One. by dominique(f): 8:09am On Dec 16, 2019
undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Keep Your Phone fairly Secured From The Prying Eye Of The Wicked One. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
To Believers...

1. First of all, cellotape the cameras of all your internet devices with black sellotape.

Bump.
Re: How To Keep Your Phone fairly Secured From The Prying Eye Of The Wicked One. by Ladylite: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2019
This is religion section.... So I expect the wicked one to be the devil or at least a demon.... Not for phone hacks.

Cellotaping your phone camera is barbaric. There are safety measures and apps that can cut your entire phone off from hackers and phishers.
Re: How To Keep Your Phone fairly Secured From The Prying Eye Of The Wicked One. by finalboss(m): 12:03am On Dec 20, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
To Believers...

LMFAO �
Re: How To Keep Your Phone fairly Secured From The Prying Eye Of The Wicked One. by mrssomebody(f): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
Re: How To Keep Your Phone fairly Secured From The Prying Eye Of The Wicked One. by OpenYourEyes1: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
To Believers...

Will be updating later by the grace of GOD

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Meaning Of 20 In Relation To 2020 / President Trump Is Right To Uphold Religious Freedom With New Executive Order / The Scam Of Holier Than Thou... The Campus Fellowship Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.