Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

The Scam Of Holier Than Thou... The Campus Fellowship Life! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Scam Of Holier Than Thou... The Campus Fellowship Life! (335 Views)

Why Do Christains Lie So As To Appear Holier Than Thou? / Some Nigerians Are Holier Than God? / Which Campus Fellowship Did You Attend /are You Attending? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scam Of Holier Than Thou... The Campus Fellowship Life! by emtok(m): 11:50am On Feb 01, 2020
Honestly we've been scammed. Seriously o! I'm not joking. I can't believe this was the usher that barred a lady from entering the fellowship auditorium back then because she had a jean trouser on. Now see her in tight fitted jeans. I remember how they stopped many at the door for not having headscarves on, now see them in long loose braids.

It was the brothers own that was more scamful (permit me to use that word). You will know them back then by their parachute dresses that they will never slim fit, but now see them o! The way they tag you a bad boy for very flimsy things ehn, thank God they are not God. If you dare side hug a lady back then, you were heading to hell in their kinda judgement. I remember someone once told me I needed sanctification over the diction of a romantic poem I once wrote.

I remember a time I was accosted at the door by a lady on my way sneaking out of fellowship one time. She....
https://www.objectivegist.com.ng/2020/02/the-scam-of-holier-than-thou-campus.html

Re: The Scam Of Holier Than Thou... The Campus Fellowship Life! by chachanga: 11:55am On Feb 01, 2020
Y'all didn't know better...

Often times, no less than the blind leading the blind

And y'all made it worse with the hierarchy & hero-worshipping y'all install to revere your campus fellowship leaders.

Just suck it up and move on

2 Likes

Re: The Scam Of Holier Than Thou... The Campus Fellowship Life! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
True....
I don't trust anyone in this life. Even if you want be the holy of holiests I still will not gonna trust you no matter how you try to persuade me. Even God doesn't trust you and me unless we pass his test. God didn't trust Abraham until he was about to stab his only son to death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Of Holier Than Thou... The Campus Fellowship Life! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
FarFromAverage:
True....
I don't trust anyone in this life. Even if you want be the holy of holiests I still will not gonna trust you no matter how you try to persuade me. Even God doesn't trust you and me unless we pass his test. God didn't trust Abraham until he was about to stab his only son to death.
lol grin grin grin
Bridle your tongue !!
Re: The Scam Of Holier Than Thou... The Campus Fellowship Life! by Ladylite: 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
That many religious biggot are scam does not excuse you from living a holy life before your God.

God does not ask your neighbors for advice before he blesses you will never consider who was scam or legit before judging you.

Let us live life like we are the only ones with God and our focus will remain unbroken.

Your point is clear OP BUT WHAT IF THE SISTER HAS BACKSIDE or has discovered the truth, there is always a time of ignorance for everyone but slowly we are getting work.

So don't just put rightly judge them until you know their story, back on campus it was the pastor of the largest fellowship that was having sex three times daily with six sisters till he graduated and they spilled.... It is sad but such is life.
Re: The Scam Of Holier Than Thou... The Campus Fellowship Life! by emtok(m): 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ladylite:
That many religious biggot are scam does not excuse you from living a holy life before your God.

God does not ask your neighbors for advice before he blesses you will never consider who was scam or legit before judging you.

Let us live life like we are the only ones with God and our focus will remain unbroken.

Your point is clear OP BUT WHAT IF THE SISTER HAS BACKSIDE or has discovered the truth, there is always a time of ignorance for everyone but slowly we are getting work.

So don't just put rightly judge them until you know their story, back on campus it was the pastor of the largest fellowship that was having sex three times daily with six sisters till he graduated and they spilled.... It is sad but such is life.
Great! It will be nice if you read my conclusion

(1) (Reply)

How Prophet Iginla Prophesied About Coronavirus In 2014 / The Most Powerful Spiritual Man Of Herbalist And Native Doctor / Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings - Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.