Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student (35935 Views)

Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers / Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by classicmusic: 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
Terrible ..Good he is going to jail
Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by Colonelswitz101(m): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
reccy:
This one should be hang by ball..... No peace for wicked animals..... Disgusting!!!
If u were to be this so called suspect n knowing u are innocent, should we still go ahead n hang?

2 Likes

Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by Hespee93: 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
I gues that guy has enter one chance.
He will be beaten until he lied against himself.

Wish you best of luck of you nothing about her death.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by EKELEONU(m): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
If Naija police talk say na you, them don see am clearly be that. How they do it i no sabi but u can ask them
Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by prohet: 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
reccy:
This one should be hang by ball..... No peace for wicked animals..... Disgusting!!!
Nnamdi kanu try understand b4 u talk na. Haba!!
Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by realstars: 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
Weting concern that guy abi him don enter suspect?
Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by Champneys: 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
reccy:

Simpleton, he is innocent until proven guilty

Fu..cking brainless juggernaut!
Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by Oldmillionaire: 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
reccy:

What if he is??

Why are you trying to stand firm on your folly? Be humble and accept what an ass you've made of yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by GeneralPula: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
healthserve:
Someone says the boyfriend should be hanged already. Nigerians don't ask for facts. We just like to pin things on people to ease the pain not necessarily to get real justice.

I like to be told why the boyfriend was arrested and why its so automatic that its the boyfriend. Rather the investigators to move in with U. V lights scan the room collect biological samples and then conduct scientific forensic investigation, they've started with the usual guerrilla tactics.

I'm a big fan of justice but not the one where innocent people are sacrificed so some agencies don't look stupid.

There are many ways to do this. If I were on the legal team of the guy, this move can be cou there's of he's innocent

1. The sperm of the offenders one way or the other would be either on clothes around, the body of the corpse or in the body, one way or the other extracting the sperm cells would spearhead Intelligent investigation

2. In the process of the scuffle, hair/body parts could have dropped in the apartment

3.even handprints. Using a UV light would give lots of clues not available to the bare eyes.

First investigative search before arrests. Some persons in the area should have been the first to be questioned so they can describe the males they saw in the area that day/week

Lol nah naija we dey bros...You don forget.. grin
Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by Tapout(m): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
reccy:

oga he is still a suspect...part of the reason why both his picture and name was not revealed is so that people like u will not go and call him out on social media. u will just read the title, rush to be the first to comment and end up making the first stup'id comment of the thread

2 Likes

Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by seangy4konji: 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
You don't just accuse people and convict them without proper evidence.

Was there evidence or prior violence between them?some bad boys just enter all this girls in uno apartment and stelazrape and murder,might be a neighbor wooing the lady. A bad boy where as the. Boyfriend might have been else where.

We need to act sane every with the errand dogs called police act as if they are animals.
Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by domchike(m): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nigerian police sef, instead of inviting the guy for questioning they are arresting him, Nigerian Zoo police and unprofessionalism are 5 and 6
Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by Omolewu(m): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
Train your child in the way of God and he/she will give you rest...
Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by Suremikky(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
reccy:

Ur foolishness no b here
Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by bujebudanu1(m): 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
healthserve:
Someone says the boyfriend should be hanged already. Nigerians don't ask for facts. We just like to pin things on people to ease the pain not necessarily to get real justice.

I like to be told why the boyfriend was arrested and why its so automatic that its the boyfriend. Rather the investigators to move in with U. V lights scan the room collect biological samples and then conduct scientific forensic investigation, they've started with the usual guerrilla tactics.

I'm a big fan of justice but not the one where innocent people are sacrificed so some agencies don't look stupid.

There are many ways to do this. If I were on the legal team of the guy, this move can be cou there's of he's innocent

1. The sperm of the offenders one way or the other would be either on clothes around, the body of the corpse or in the body, one way or the other extracting the sperm cells would spearhead Intelligent investigation

2. In the process of the scuffle, hair/body parts could have dropped in the apartment

3.even handprints. Using a UV light would give lots of clues not available to the bare eyes.

First investigative search before arrests. Some persons in the area should have been the first to be questioned so they can describe the males they saw in the area that day/week

Too much of CBS reality
Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by Alarib(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
healthserve:

Well....bros....the only question I have after you proferred this solution is 'Does Nigeria have a database that holds the DNA or fingerprint of people , even if it's only people that committed crimes before.? That's the only way your points would be useful to the Nigerian police.
We still have lots to do in this country and the problem is we dont even want to start cos our leaders are clueless.
Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by nascodamus(m): 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
reccy:

What if he is??
wait till then

1 Like

Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by Oviper: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
Tapout:

oga he is still a suspect...part of the reason why both his picture and name was not revealed is so that people like u will not go and call him out on social media. u will just read the title, rush to be the first to comment and end up making the first stup'id comment of the thread
Savagery grin grin
Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by heinrichy(m): 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
reccy:

What if he turns to be ur brother since his ID is yet to be revealed. Just saying though

1 Like

Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by explicitee(m): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
reccy:
You reason like a typical police man. You have to have concrete evidence and prove he is guilty first not looking for who to take the fall and start claiming the police is working
Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by moorevic(m): 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
Just imagine the police detaining all her ex boyfriends for questioning, her papa eye go red... he will be like so all of you are mining my daughter's kpekus sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by 2LESS(m): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
moorevic:
Just imagine the police detaining all her ex boyfriends for questioning, her papa eye go red... he will be like so all of you are mining my daughter's kpekus sad sad sad

Lol.
Bros no make person laugh forget the matter at hand. I don't want to imagine what you are imagining now if I am the father of the diseased.

1 Like

Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by healthserve(m): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
Frankyboy1:

Your over sabi too much! Abeg

Ahn ahn
Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by teabully(m): 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
healthserve:

I recommend u pick up an enlistment form.into the NPF, not some crop of Instagram police personell we have today like dolapo badmus, aleeygiwa, etc, dude has his IG page all on his uniform,slaying no time to conduct real investigative analysis.
Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by reccy(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
phlame:
shocked

Do U have sense

Do you need one
Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by reccy(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

If u were to be this so called suspect n knowing u are innocent, should we still go ahead n hang?

I can never be!!!
Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by reccy(m): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
prohet:
Nnamdi kanu try understand b4 u talk na. Haba!!

See this one o..... Na me you day call Nnamdi kanu...... To hell with you and your Nnamdi KANU.... Idiotu
Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by reccy(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
Champneys:

Simpleton, he is innocent until proven guilty

Fu..cking brainless juggernaut!

Pained ass...
I don't have your time..
Re: Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student by reccy(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
Oldmillionaire:

Why are you trying to stand firm on your folly? Be humble and accept what an ass you've made of yourself.

And what if I don't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh / Xmas: Man Kills Son In Ebonyi / EFCC Invades Home Of Finance Director Of Atiku’s Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.