Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan (55852 Views)

Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) / Mami Water Power, Powerless Power ​– FFK Shades Estranged Wife, Precious (Video) / ''It Never Pays To Sell Your Soul To The Devil'' - FFK Shades ''Former Cousin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by Antoeni(m): 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
PMB is a Product Of the Prayers From Honest And Sincere Nigerians , If you Think Otherwise,You can Engage God.

As For FFK, He is a Deceitful Corrupt Loose Canon.
No Level

2 Likes

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by nokatakata: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
iykecicero:
Why have the Yorubas yet to order sit-at-home for release of their son, Sowore. I bet you the day any person dares to do that, you’d see Yoruba Muslims demonstrate in support of Tyrant Major Gen. Dulladhino Muhammadu Buhari. MC Oluomo would lead the charge in dragging other Yorubas out of their homes to receive pittance from Tinubu who would position bullion vans to share money.

Sit at home is for lazy, senseless airheads. It doesn't change anything. How did your sit at home help dilector. You guys should use your brain for once. it is not for decoration.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by lexy2014: 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
netpro:
Their is nothing wrong in what Pastor Adeboye said.
It all depends on whether d God he is doing it for is actually interested in a church building as big as Ibadan
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by TruthinAction: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
I dnt knw what to say again in these country....those meant to talk are just silent..alot of these are gojng wrong in these country and we all sock ourselves in religious dogma unto "one day e go better"....after Shiloh, it was holy ghost ministration. cross over nite will come, then it will be night of glory then dominion city will follow....
May God help the people of Nigeria

It is difficult to criticize a government that you are benefiting or have benefited from. I know Adeboye is already rich but the truth is that rich people are never satisfied. They want to receive more. Who knows what he has received from this government? I hail the likes of Bishop Oyedebo and Dr Eneche who speaks out.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by lexy2014: 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
Antoeni:
PMB is a Product Of the Prayers From Honest And Sincere Nigerians , If you Think Otherwise,You can Engage God.

As For FFK, He is a Deceitful Corrupt Loose Canon.
No Level

PMB isn't "a product of d prayers from honest& sincere Nigerians". Is it prayers people pray at polling stations?

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by lexy2014: 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
Muideenkolawole:
It's becoming a real madness when FFK can not make any meaningful statement except he mention buhari, one day his children would ask of school fees buhari would be his response, the useless man doesn't know that buhari has become a house built by GOD thousands of devilish FFK can not demolishes it, the assignment that is too difficult for the founder of their useless party OBJ and his cohorts like oyedepo fayose and others, their mouth now has been sealed and though shall it be for ever

How has "buhari become a house built by GOD?"
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by Mrceejay: 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
SultanOfPuna:
Evangelical Money Launders
you dey murder english on top say you wan yab person. SMH
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by Insectkiller: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
Is he a politician??
How did u want him to remove him??

Moreso, he only act on whatever direction that God gives him.. he doesn't think carnally like you.

If u are looking for avenue to talk, pls, mind ur speech and d kind of person u direct it to..

If not, fire could descend and do d needful on you,ffk and ur entire famz.

Be careful!!!
shocked shocked
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by Insectkiller: 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
Mrceejay:
you dey murder english on top say you wan yab person. SMH

Don't mind d baggar..dey don't knw it's not everybody u can talk to anyhow..
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
netpro:
The irrelevant FFK, as a politician, is unable to remove Buhari. He is busy compelling others to do his dirty job.

What election has FFK ever contested and won?

Buhari will be President till 2023.

Even if he died before 2023?
Nga woru, waka.
You will tell me watin concern buhari for watin FFK JUST SAID.
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by Dislokateddoggy: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
I support that sir, building a church as big as Nigeria is not our problem have the church help any Nigeria to climb out of poverty is my cry
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by bindukwe(m): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
ebukamen:
It's like the awards for Peace he received in the past is making him not to talk. He doesn't want to be seen fanning embers of war

This guy! grin cheesy cheesy

Awards for peace my ass
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
What has Daddy GO got to do with national issues?

1 Like

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by wink2015(m): 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
FFK WITH HIS BAD MOUTH !

He is one of the Bad Boys of the Pdp.
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by surgical: 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Haddeyholler:
Want to build a church big as a whole Ibadan city, but you can't build a company that can feed a community...

May God help Africans from religious bondage.
with other peoples money o just imagine
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by lebienconnu: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pastor Adeboye is a wise elder. What a wise elder sees while sitted the wisest youth cannot see even at the top of the tallest tree.

1 Like

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by buzorcharles(m): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
netpro:
The irrelevant FFK, as a politician, is unable to remove Buhari. He is busy compelling others to do his dirty job.

mister pick ur tiny brain from the ground
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
netpro:
Their is nothing wrong in what Pastor Adeboye said.

In all you do in life, dream very big. You may attain it, overtake it or get less.

The loudmouth politician who cannot even muster a dream as big of becoming a Governor, is busy throwing banter.

You are very right, even a Satanist don't see anything wrong with the devil. Some people just don't know how to use their brain hence they follow blindly.

I am 100 percent sure what I just said is too much for your brain to handle.

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by kingsarch2000: 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
I'm not surprised about the man's silence. It is all part of the plan. The pastor was never interested in the well-being of Nigeria. When anti-christ comes, who do you think he will go to? The government and religious leaders of course. They are preparing the ground ready for him. Deciving people. Have you ever wondered what people ask themselves when they what to know if you are a Christian? They will ask you which church do you attend. Is that what matters? This is all a grand scheme of the devil. Please read your Bible and understand that the world is coming to and end. So that when things like this happens, you ask yourself if you are in the right track. Before you get caught unaware.
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by BanevsJoker(m): 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
Muideenkolawole:
It's becoming a real madness when FFK can not make any meaningful statement except he mention buhari, one day his children would ask of school fees buhari would be his response, the useless man doesn't know that buhari has become a house built by GOD thousands of devilish FFK can not demolishes it, the assignment that is too difficult for the founder of their useless party OBJ and his cohorts like oyedepo fayose and others, their mouth now has been sealed and though shall it be for ever
You can say your nonsense without blasphemy. Leave God out of your stupidity.
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by jahsharon: 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
netpro:

He contested as Class Representative when he was in 100 Level, but he lost woefully.

1 Like

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by Staro: 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
Agreed with FFK
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by maingwaest(f): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
lexy2014:

D same way Elijah was "ranting on his knees" while Ahab& Jezebel were turning their country upside down?

It takes a man of the spirit to understand the things of the spirit. PEACE.
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by Legendguru: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by Johans1991: 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
Las las this mumu wey FCK ojukwu wife go retired like Reno.
God bless buhari
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jesus told his disciples go unto every corner of the world.The motive of gathering such number of people at a location is yet to be clear to me.
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by hush15: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
Olusharp:
Femi-Fani-Kayode wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1206475641509621760

Well, to a large extent, I agree with FFK though Buhari isn't my own concern but the idea of building such edifice, the size of Ibadan and I disagree that God ask him to build such...

Firstly, he did have to own such city. And where would get such space from in recent era except he has bought the the entire stretch from makun new city to Kara bridge and we need to question such. Well, land full North sha.
Secondly, and I don't mean to throw any shade but when it comes to space management, RCCG is poor at it. Infact, I dare say when it comes to organisation, them no get am at all. Maybe cos they are to big that organisation doesn't work for them. The camp ground space makes me wonder if they have town planners in the congregation. When it comes to building, they quite alright but it's just pure poor management of the spaces they have. They have the land and use paddy paddy means to allocate spaces. Their infastructures are not well planned.

Thirdly, since av been going to camp ground, their one by one kilometre auditorium is never exhausted. And now I worry as people struggle to use restrooms cos during events, the surrounding oozes of pop and defacate just beside the auditorium just becos they would have messed themselves before getting to the restrooms provided. Now that it is 3 by 3, na to shit for where you dey o cos before you cover 3kms to get to toilet which you will still meet queue, I no fit understand am. It just doesn't make sense especially in the age of technology and the auditorium still no fit full. i know cos I have taken the pain to go round.

Then after build structures the are inefficiently managed, you are still thinkin of doin Ibadan size? That can't be from God cos I remember in the scripture when the children of Israel tried buildin tower of Babylon, God himself reason am say e no make any sense and the God is the same yesterday, today and forever....

Baba shouldn't claim it's from God, it's just personal inspiration
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
So Adeboye supported Buhari? Hmmmmmm
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by Superboy075(m): 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
netpro:

Was Atiku able to remove Buhari?
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by healthserve(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
So Adeboye supported Buhari? Hmmmmmm

Where have you been?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK / Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.