Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,184 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan (55851 Views)

Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) / Mami Water Power, Powerless Power ​– FFK Shades Estranged Wife, Precious (Video) / ''It Never Pays To Sell Your Soul To The Devil'' - FFK Shades ''Former Cousin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
I am around o.......
healthserve:

Where have you been?
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by Demol4trillions(m): 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
I thought he has reasonable a thing to say but as usual.
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by Olulinks(m): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
Many of you don't know this man popularly called Daddy GO.
Well, how many of you even know una sef.

clarocuzioo:
Good one, from FFK.

DADDY G.O. , please sir, your silence on National issues is no longer golden, it is becoming too loud.

You are our shephered, please speak out for the church of God.

The evil powers are advancing their evil course speedily.

Person wey still dey find una sef go fit know another person so?

Pastor Adeboye won't say a word until her directed to do so by our Father.

Waiting for him to talk is a waste of your time. You too can talk. He's not more Nigerian that you are.
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by BitCraftman: 12:14am On Dec 17, 2019
FFK is making bogus allegations here. Did Adeboye support any party?
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by Qoko: 5:05am On Dec 17, 2019
How does Pastor Adeboye gonna remove PMB when your toothless, unorganized and fraudulent party couldn't, how many time have you personally contested and lost? I was expecting this uncle of mine to advice Pastor G.O to have invested biggerly in human capital, agriculture and donation to less privileged.
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by Enemyofpeace: 5:25am On Dec 17, 2019
kolafolabi:
I think I agree on that. It's even unrealistic but a wish to say building a church auditorium as big as Ibadan.
maybe baba doesnt know how big Ibadan is
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by Enemyofpeace: 5:26am On Dec 17, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I am around o.......
see as you just dey hungry me like shawarma
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by Dedetwo(m): 5:49am On Dec 17, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
I dnt knw what to say again in these country....those meant to talk are just silent.. alot of these are gojng wrong in these country and we all sock ourselves in religious dogma unto "one day e go better"....after Shiloh, it was holy ghost ministration. cross over nite will come, then it will be night of glory then dominion city will follow....
May God help the people of Nigeria

The reason is money business.

1 Like

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by Dedetwo(m): 5:50am On Dec 17, 2019
SultanOfPuna:
Adeboye Is Not President
But He is An Evangelical Money Launder..

You could not be more correct, sir.
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by IMASTEX: 6:36am On Dec 17, 2019
netpro:
Their is nothing wrong in what Pastor Adeboye said.

In all you do in life, dream very big. You may attain it, overtake it or get less.

A critical analogy of Jesus's teaching, principle examplier lifestyle and believes show that He would rather take care of the people who He considers as the church over building of structures. He preached to thousands of people & feed them. The problem isn't places of worship there are more than enough already. It is the mind of the people that are far from God even though they are pastors. The inside cup is given less washing over the outside of the cup. The messages are becoming more commercial rather than soul winning.
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by lexy2014: 6:38am On Dec 17, 2019
maingwaest:

It takes a man of the spirit to understand the things of the spirit. PEACE.

In 1 kings 18:17, Ahab called Elijah the "troubler of Israel". Was this because Elijah was sitting down in his house "ranting on his knees"? When Elijah was always confronting Ahab& Jezebel, was it because he wasn't "a man of the spirit" who didn't "understand the things of the spirit"?
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by lexy2014: 6:41am On Dec 17, 2019
Olulinks:

So is it God that directed him to build a church auditorium d size of Ibadan?
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by Onitola2: 6:49am On Dec 17, 2019
Olusharp:
Femi-Fani-Kayode wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1206475641509621760
why not advise him to create a farm as big as Ibadan or any investment to create jobs. Dangote is not criticizing any government, he's rather creating jobs (making money for himself in return), that's what we need more than big religious places. Removing PMB may not be our way forward coz we never what d next person will do, but doing something for ourselves. I'm surprised that youth will raise 1m for party but won't raise it for business.
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by true2god: 7:38am On Dec 17, 2019
Olulinks:

Person wey still dey find una sef go fit know another person so?

Waiting for him to talk is a waste of your time. You too can talk. He's not more Nigerian that you are.
God directed him to criticize Jonathan but asked him to be silent on Buhari. Kwantinu your lies.
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by intergral(m): 8:04am On Dec 17, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

i know he wont answer you

PHD in mathematics

yes boss... Shey him think say mathematicians get time
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by 7lives: 8:11am On Dec 17, 2019
iykecicero:
Why have the Yorubas yet to order sit-at-home for release of their son, Sowore. I bet you the day any person dares to do that, you’d see Yoruba Muslims demonstrate in support of Tyrant Major Gen. Dulladhino Muhammadu Buhari. MC Oluomo would lead the charge in dragging other Yorubas out of their homes to receive pittance from Tinubu who would position bullion vans to share money.

You go just die on top another man matter, Sowore is a law breaker, no sensible Yoruba will go out on the street for him.
Even his lawyer has become a laughing stock among our people, a r'oba fin l'oba npa, oba to, oba to, mo l'emi o leri oba.
We don't insult our rulers dig?, we give honor to whom it's due, that's how we roll around here.
Eni to ju eni lo, le lu eni pa.
Sowore will learn this in the hardest way, in fact ko ni ro aso buruku be se oro mo.
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by Akolawole(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2019
clarocuzioo:
Good one, from FFK.

DADDY G.O. , please sir, your silence on National issues is no longer golden, it is becoming too loud.

You are our shephered, please speak out for the church of God.

The evil powers are advancing their evil course speedily.

He is NEVER a loud Person in his life with no substance.

He is NOT the president of CAN neither is he PFN chairman.

There are many sensible ways of talking to the authority and I am sure he is exploring that.

What does Christian Leaders owe the Public officers? Prayer. Nothing more.....
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by joshuaprice153: 9:29am On Dec 17, 2019
I had found that the information is very helpful. mobile window tinting
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by orisa37: 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
paparazi1:
What are you even saying self, coming out gold indeed, hypocrite, smiling and suffering, shame on you.

You are so pained, why? Are one of the Jews that kill Jesus or a recalcitrant Gentile?
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by engrchykae(m): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
kolafolabi:
I think I agree on that. It's even unrealistic but a wish to say building a church auditorium as big as Ibadan.
do you know that these so-called men of God can help reduce unemployment by building industries and employing people but they prefer to make the people poor so that the people will come to them for help believing the men of God have special access to God.
The prince and the priest happened to be the agents of human exploitation since imo River
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by leo1122: 12:18am On Jul 22, 2020
real good. haha. thanks! fencing spokane
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by leo1122: 12:55am On Jul 22, 2020
very awesom thanks fences sacramento area

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK / Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.