Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,829 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Begs Wizkid To Touch Her A$$ As They Both Storm #BAFEST2019 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Begs Wizkid To Touch Her A$$ As They Both Storm #BAFEST2019 (572 Views)

Tiwa Savage Begs Wizkid For Marriage? | Naira Marley & Zlatan In Trouble / Tiwa Savage Begs Wizkid To Touch Her Bum On Stage, See Wizkid's Reaction (video) / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Begs Wizkid To Touch Her A$$ As They Both Storm #BAFEST2019 by Lexzai: 9:04am On Dec 16, 2019
Tiwa Savage begs Wizkid to Touch her A$$ as they both storm #BAFEST2019

Tiwa Savage and Wizkid continue their romantic stunts on stage as Tiwa Savage begs Wizkid to touch her A$$ at #BAFEST2019. Both artists have been giving their fans so much to talk about in their recent performances on stage and they don't relent in dropping electrifying performances together. Don't forget rumors has it that they are both dating.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtktTrbfdHA

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost My Virginity At 15 - Huddah Monroe Shares Shocking Details (video) / Davido's $30k Wrist Watch Got Stolen In Ghana, Watch His Reaction / Eminent Nigerians And Citizens From Select Countries Receive The Humanity Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.