Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) (74726 Views)

Mohammed Ali: His Cars And Iconic Photos Of Him In Cars (PHOTOS) / This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) / Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Neddstark: 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
As much as I admire this, but Nigeria is an unlawful country. Take for example, right now the IPOB lawyer who did nothing wrong is being set up by the Nigerian Police for murder and he is presently MIA running for his life. This shows Nigeria is a jungle where the rule of law rarely applies. Like Cersei Lannister says "Power is Power".

1 Like

Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Abalado(f): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lawyer's are nothing under Buhari, he didn't respect rule of law, so I will rather allow my kids to study medicine than law in Nigeria, rule of law is trash in Nigeria
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lawyers kee that was how i challenged one some time in the past was on a call with him, me vex begin shout on him, he was like i should keep quite before i put myself in trouble i no send am kept on saying what i was saying leta he hang up early morning the next day i received a call from his assistant that my assignment has been carried out.
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
Autojosh, i really hope your hustle is paying off because the way you just disturb Nairaland with irrelevant threads and topics.......

1 Like

Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Agugbadin: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ejebleje:
Dont judge a crook by his lawyer cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Hustle continues in this hard time
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by iamoyindamola(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
Don't just get mad, get a lawyer instead
That always crack me up

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by TheAlchemist: 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
Marry a lawyer it is legal

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
The most silly one i saw is that one saying "MY SISTER IS A LAWYER"
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
There was this sticker I saw I tot it would be here

"I am a lawyer, trouble is my work"

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by meccuno: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
LadySwitz:
Lol grin

The country is already hard...pls let them be.
grin
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by paix(m): 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
I saw one that says "IT'S LEGAL TO BEFRIEND A LAWYER "
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by D1zion: 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
Wow
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Honeysweetest(f): 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
HospitalityDiva:
Creative charge and bail.
��, oga there is no word like charge and bail, is ignorant one like u that uses the terminology, let me school u a little, to charge is to take someone to court,to bail is to bail people that has either been lawfully or unlawfully imprisoned,they are two different things,don't bother mentioning me again calling me whatever u wish, I can't trade words with ur likes��.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Honeysweetest(f): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
lots of people that put on this are not lawyers, they do it to scare the police,touts. tankio
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Segkem2013(m): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Lols

There's a roof up above me, I have a good place to sleep, There's food on my table and shoes on my feet, you gave me your love lord, and a fine family, Thank you lord for your blessing on me this year 2019. Do I have a witness here

I love this song.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by tex73: 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
I like ur stories / news bro. But the copy n paste......? cool cool
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Marcus2(m): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=CHESTER48 3a. Make I advertise my own. I am a vfx and artist also a director. If you have a failm or song, I can give you realistic visual effects. You doubt me? Check the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_BxnN2Iews[/quote]
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by YorubaLord: 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
In the U.S they openly advertise their practice every where... billboards, t.v, internet etc..
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by SoNature(m): 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
isthatso:
Autojosh, i really hope your hustle is paying off because the way you just disturb Nairaland with irrelevant threads and topics.......

Be nice
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by explicitee(m): 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Advert indeed or sticker for decoration
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
They are crooks.
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
decatalyst:

They should look for why Garri Ijebu with no advert dey sell like water.

...Or Alabukun, Weed (Gbana or Igbo), Baba Ijebu, Skineal, Ewa Agoin, etc...

They should advertise from now till tomorrow, na who chop belleful dey find trouble. Mtchewww... Nonsense and Nigerian Judiciary!!! undecided
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by solutionist: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
tex73:
I like ur stories / news bro. But the copy n paste......? cool cool

Why don't you post the links where he "Copy and paste" from, so we can be sure that you are nor a liar.
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by dave4rella(m): 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
grin

I saw one last time.... Marry a lawyer, it's legal

1 Like

Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by samteebiz3: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
So?
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Danzazzausambo(m): 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
I be DSS ............ na my work
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Tounb: 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Lols

There's a roof up above me, I have a good place to sleep, There's food on my table and shoes on my feet, you gave me your love lord, and a fine family, Thank you lord for your blessing on me this year 2019. Do I have a witness here
..I know I am not wealthy and this cloth are not new and I don't have much more money but Lord I have you and that's all that matters although the world may not see ..Thank you Lord for your blessing on me

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
ZikZikZik:
I saw one a certain time that was “I be lawyer, trouble na my work”
this one is very common in my area

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Nthrone(m): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
Honeysweetest:
��, oga there is no word like charge and bail, is ignorant one like u that uses the terminology, let me school u a little, to charge is to take someone to court,to bail is to bail people that has either been lawfully or unlawfully imprisoned,they are two different things,don't bother mentioning me again calling me whatever u wish, I can't trade words with ur likes��.

The problem is not in the charging, everyone can do that, the problem is in the bail ( how cases are won, that's actually the moment u know the good and the bad lawyer), are u a lawyer?

1 Like

Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by LabDNA: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
Honeysweetest:

Charge in the sense of 'Charge &bail' means hanging around court premises looking for people or their relatives who are to be arraingned in court and 'charging' them for a fee in order to 'bail' them.

It is a scenario that is rampant in Nigerian courts. I first heard that phrase from Osuofia in the movie titled 'Ukwa'. I think he was the progenitor of that word and he popularized it effectively in the movies wherein he acted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class / Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. / AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.