Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) (74727 Views)

Mohammed Ali: His Cars And Iconic Photos Of Him In Cars (PHOTOS) / This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) / Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by sammuell(m): 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
One of the reasons I love Engineers they don't show themselves
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
sammuell:
One of the reasons I love Engineers they don't show themselves
ah don't drag engineers into this smelly thread oo, they are the gods of the earth. Every wonders you see around you was designed and structured by them. so they are trained not to brag or advertise.
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Benedict22: 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
Earn ₦ 500 and get a fast, affordable loan with Branch! Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/mbaati6053a. Be sure to enter my promo code mbaati6053a to get ₦ 500 in credit after registration
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Raylight2(m): 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
no one wants a 'I Charge and I bail' sticker
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by lokzie: 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Halexgos3(m): 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
The one I really love most is "Wentin Lawyer dey do self"
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
Man must chop o.
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
HospitalityDiva:
Creative charge and bail.

Ambulance chasers!
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
Really? shocked So where are the Adverts for Criminals and Offenders?
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Myself2(m): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW IRRITATING I FIND HOSE STUPID LAWYERS STICKERS
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Honeysweetest(f): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nthrone:

The problem is not in the charging, everyone can do that, the problem is in the bail ( how cases are won, that's actually the moment u know the good and the bad lawyer), are u a lawyer?
u can only charge through a lawyer, for winning and loosing a case, there is no lawyer that have not loose a case, is just 50/50, is just that there are bad cases that we know is already a failure,but because of money we will still collect the case,though in the legal profession,there is nothing like bad case,u are under obligation to take all cases, even those popular lawyers u know do loose their case,unless u are into the profession,u won't know

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Honeysweetest(f): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
LabDNA:

Charge in the sense of 'Charge &bail' means hanging around court premises looking for people or their relatives who are to be arraingned in court and 'charging' them for a fee in order to 'bail' them.

It is a scenario that is rampant in Nigerian courts. I first heard that phrase from Osuofia in the movie titled 'Ukwa'. I think he was the progenitor of that word and he popularized it effectively in the movies wherein he acted.

there is still no word like that,and to charge is not to hang around court premises,they are lawyers who wants to do it that way, they defend people too,those that came to court without a lawyer.
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Ashley86400: 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
The one I'm looking for is not even there. undecided
Back in my Unilag days, law students always pasted a sticker on the back of their cars which read- "I be lawyer, trouble na my work". grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Legendguru: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
Oh
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Deejaygold(m): 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Who else used to see this? I be Lawyer, trouble na my work grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Flows001(m): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
HospitalityDiva:
Creative charge and bail.
Let me advice u, U really need to respect every single Lawyer u see out there coz u av no idea what that person passed through before he was called to d bar, every Lawyer deserves some respect and be very very careful d way u call Lawyers Charge and bail, ur mouth fit put u inside trouble wey fit cost u ur life savings.. na advice I advice u oo

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Slurity(m): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW GOD WILL HANDLE LAWYERS JUDGEMENT ON THE LAST DAY
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Nthrone(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
Honeysweetest:
u can only charge through a lawyer, for winning and loosing a case, there is no lawyer that have not loose a case, is just 50/50, is just that there are bad cases that we know is already a failure,but because of money we will still collect the case,though in the legal profession,there is nothing like bad case,u are under obligation to take all cases, even those popular lawyers u know do loose their case,unless u are into the profession,u won't know

Everyone I meant was both good and bad lawyers can charge.Bad lawyers will always negotiate, forgetting that they are called only to win the case or at most give his client a higher leverage, Good lawyers never negotiate, they command with laws and logics, in all ramifications they are there.( Blessed memory of Barr Akwa) these are the ones when police hears they handling a case they are involved in, they don't mess up. if he see the case is too bad on his side , he will advice his Client not to pursue it. The first place to test the strength of a lawyer is at the police station. One will always win a case if one is a good lawyer

Just saw ur profile pic. That portrait is quite confusing, were you standing in front of the frame, or where your entire pic in the frame, I'm thinking is the first, which one? BTW you look cute, are you residing in Enugu.
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Nthrone(m): 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
Flows001:
Let me advice u, U really need to respect every single Lawyer u see out there coz u av no idea what that person passed through before he was called to d bar, every Lawyer deserves some respect and be very very careful d way u call Lawyers Charge and bail, ur mouth fit put u inside trouble wey fit cost u ur life savings.. na advice I advice u oo

I thought they said freedom of speech

Or is it no longer enshrined in the 1999 fundamental human right constitution
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Honeysweetest(f): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nthrone:

Everyone I meant was both good and bad lawyers can charge.Bad lawyers will always negotiate, forgetting that they are called only to win the case or at most give his client a higher leverage, Good lawyers never negotiate, they command with laws and logics, in all ramifications they are there.( Blessed memory of Barr Akwa) these are the ones when police hears they handling a case they are involved in, they don't mess up. if he see the case is too bad on his side , he will advice his Client not to pursue it. The first place to test the strength of a lawyer is at the police station. One will always win a case if one is a good lawyer

Just saw ur profile pic. That portrait is quite confusing, were you standing in front of the frame, or where your entire pic in the frame, I'm thinking is the first, which one? BTW you look cute, are you residing in Enugu.
lol,even if I tell u not to pursue it,u will still go to another lawyer, well, we don't even see some lawyers as either good or bad lawyers, is only outsiders see it that way, lol!even that bad case,there are lawyers that when they are through with the case, u go get confused, they can make a criminal a free man,that's our own definition of a good lawyer,lol!
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Nthrone(m): 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
Honeysweetest:
lol,even if I tell u not to pursue it,u will still go to another lawyer, well, we don't even see some lawyers as either good or bad lawyers, is only outsiders see it that way, lol!even that bad case,there are lawyers that when they are through with the case, u go get confused, they can make a criminal a free man,that's our own definition of a good lawyer,lol!

Are you in Enugu?, I have a case. Is in my heart. Didn't you hear me say u re cute.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Nthrone(m): 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
Honeysweetest:

What criteria can they use to make a declared criminal free, any idea? Could be via logic, law, tampering of evidence, getting false witness for the client.
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by consciousman: 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
If you don see "don't get mad, get a lawyer" gather here!
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Wickedtruths: 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nthrone:
Everyone I meant was both good and bad lawyers can charge. Bad lawyers will always negotiate, forgetting that they are called only to win the case or at most give his client a higher leverage, Good lawyers never negotiate, they command with laws and logics , in all ramifications they are there.( Blessed memory of Barr Akwa) these are the ones when police hears they handling a case they are involved in, they don't mess up. if he see the case is too bad on his side , he will advice his Client not to pursue it. The first place to test the strength of a lawyer is at the police station. One will always win a case if one is a good lawyer.

Only a foolish lawyer doesn't negotiate.

The best lawyers are negotiators and negotiators are the richest lawyers. Negotiation is part of dispute resolution and a lawyer that can't negotiate just wants to ruin his client.

Mind you, Legal practice doesn't start and end in the police station. If that's your standard for judging lawyers, then you need to raise your standards.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by tex73: 2:06am On Dec 17, 2019
solutionist:

Why don't you post the links where he "Copy and paste" from, so we can be sure that you are nor a liar.

Bros i mean d stickers on d cars. Only one or two r real stickers......the rest r not real stickers. cool
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Honeysweetest(f): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2019
Nthrone:

What criteria can they use to make a declared criminal free, any idea? Could be via logic, law, tampering of evidence, getting false witness for the client.
well I won't know anything about getting false witness, I have not experience it, logic,facts that are true, I can't really explain ways, I suggest u watch legal movies,u might have a full idea, though I watch legal foreign movies a lot,like how to get away with murder and co. just know that the judge might know the accused is guilty,but she don't care, her decision is based on the arguements of the counsels, if the lawyer to the accuse argue his case well with good evidences whether true or false, the accused will be declared free.
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2019
chukwugoziegi:
The "Wetin Lawyers dey do sef?" is quite popular. Another is "Don't get mad, get a lawyer."
My fav is, "I'm a lawyer, wahala ma my work!" grin
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by chukwugoziegi: 9:34am On Dec 17, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

My fav is, "I'm a lawyer, wahala ma my work!" grin
p

grin grin grin grin grin

I love it. And those people like wahala truly.
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Nthrone(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
Wickedtruths:

Only a foolish lawyer doesn't negotiate.

The best lawyers are negotiators and negotiators are the richest lawyers. Negotiation is part of dispute resolution and a lawyer that can't negotiate just wants to ruin his client.

Mind you, Legal practice doesn't start and end in the police station. If that's your standard for judging lawyers, then you need to raise your standards.

I repeat a good lawyer never negotiate. He commands
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Nthrone(m): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
Honeysweetest:
well I won't know anything about getting false witness, I have not experience it, logic,facts that are true, I can't really explain ways, I suggest u watch legal movies,u might have a full idea, though I watch legal foreign movies a lot,like how to get away with murder and co. just know that the judge might know the accused is guilty,but she don't care, her decision is based on the arguements of the counsels, if the lawyer to the accuse argue his case well with good evidences whether true or false, the accused will be declared free.

Devil advocate is quite a good movie to see, but dearest why haven't you answered my second questions. I'm serious in getting to know u.
Re: This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) by Nthrone(m): 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
Honeysweetest:

How do I reach you in private?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class / Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. / AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.