Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Dear Husband Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Husband Man (376 Views)

Dear Husband's And Wife's, Let's Have Fun Together / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Husband Man by lavylilly: 10:02am On Dec 16, 2019
Dear husband man,

When we get married please don’t have issues trusting me, don’t ever in your mind think that something else will come first in my life besides God.

I have promised to love and cherish you no matter what you turn out to be, but don’t kill me in the process of being loyal. I will stand by you.

Anytime you tell me a secret be sure that I won’t use it against you and a third party will never hear it, I will be your peace and I will never nag, on the days when you get me angry I will call you into the room and have a heart to heart discussion after which I will make love to you.

You are my god on earth and I will worship you, outsiders shall never know our secret underlying because I will support you with my might.

Finally you got gold because I’m the parent that will go to your kids PTA and represent you well, both in speaking and in action

In return, I know you will treasure and honor me, and equally respect my opinion and views as we journey together ❤️

1 Like

Re: Dear Husband Man by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 16, 2019
Amen
Re: Dear Husband Man by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 16, 2019
Prayers of an evening newspaper

2 Likes

Re: Dear Husband Man by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 16, 2019
Issokay, talk is cheap o.

1 Like

Re: Dear Husband Man by lavylilly: 10:10am On Dec 16, 2019
angry
chidiebereuzoma:
Prayers of an evening newspaper
Re: Dear Husband Man by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 16, 2019
lavylilly:
angry
I'm joking Chiamaka
Re: Dear Husband Man by zexy2030(m): 10:19am On Dec 16, 2019
lavylilly:
Dear husband man,

When we get married please don’t have issues trusting me, don’t ever in your mind think that something else will come first in my life besides God.

I have promised to love and cherish you no matter what you turn out to be, but don’t kill me in the process of being loyal. I will stand by you.

Anytime you tell me a secret be sure that I won’t use it against you and a third party will never hear it, I will be your peace and I will never nag, on the days when you get me angry I will call you into the room and have a heart to heart discussion after which I will make love to you.

You are my god on earth and I will worship you, outsiders shall never know our secret underlying because I will support you with my might.

Finally you got gold because I’m the parent that will go to your kids PTA and represent you well, both in speaking and in action

In return, I know you will treasure and honor me, and equally respect my opinion and views as we journey together ❤️
I just had an erection reading this. grin
Re: Dear Husband Man by samdavjustin(m): 10:20am On Dec 16, 2019
Hope ur loyal doesn’t come with prerequisites cool

1 Like

Re: Dear Husband Man by lavylilly: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2019
undecided
zexy2030:

I just had an erection reading this. grin
Re: Dear Husband Man by zexy2030(m): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2019
Re: Dear Husband Man by biddostandard: 11:05am On Dec 16, 2019
lavylilly:
angry
do u need husband if yes what are you criteria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Have Good And Faithful Ladies / Care For Love / How To Enlarge Your Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.