Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,090 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Mention Those Things You Can Never Do For Love, No Matter How Much You Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention Those Things You Can Never Do For Love, No Matter How Much You Love (2792 Views)

Mention Those Things U Use To Say Wrongly That U Thought Is Correctly. / I Loved Out Of Pity And Was Dumped Without Pity. Love No Man Out Of Pity. / MEN- Mention Those Things You Need From Your Lady That Will Make You Loyal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention Those Things You Can Never Do For Love, No Matter How Much You Love by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 19, 2019
I can't sacrifice my savings for love o. Infact I no even get savings to begin with.

You cry broke, I scream broker.. cheesy

I can't swallow abuse and maltreatment cos of love... Na.

1 Like

Re: Mention Those Things You Can Never Do For Love, No Matter How Much You Love by iTearHerToto: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I can't sacrifice my savings for love o. Infact I no even get savings to begin with.

What can hoes really do for love then? Just widening of legs to random guys only

Pukes angry
Re: Mention Those Things You Can Never Do For Love, No Matter How Much You Love by iTearHerToto: 10:50am On Dec 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

What can hoes really do for love then? Just widening of legs only

Pukes angry
Re: Mention Those Things You Can Never Do For Love, No Matter How Much You Love by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2019
iTearHerToto:
What can hoes really do for love then? Just widening of legs only

Pukes angry
Bitchh pls. Go work hard instead of looking for a woman to clear get account on ur head. Pervert
Re: Mention Those Things You Can Never Do For Love, No Matter How Much You Love by iTearHerToto: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Bitchh pls. Go work hard instead of looking for a woman to clear get account on ur head. Pervert
Lemme assume everyone on nairaland is lazy just like you just stated huh? Then aren't we all alike?? So sweedy just leave the fvck and answer the question I dropped ok

Pukes angry
Re: Mention Those Things You Can Never Do For Love, No Matter How Much You Love by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 19, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Lemme assume everyone on nairaland is lazy just like you just stated huh? Then aren't we all alike?? So sweedy just leave the fvck and answer the question I dropped ok

Pukes angry
choke on ur puke
Re: Mention Those Things You Can Never Do For Love, No Matter How Much You Love by lavylilly: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
tongue
Ewizard:

I will bite you.. sad
I will pinch you.. angry
Re: Mention Those Things You Can Never Do For Love, No Matter How Much You Love by lavylilly: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
ImaIma1:

I have done 3 of what you mentioned.

Strike anal out...I have to die first.
grin grin grin
Re: Mention Those Things You Can Never Do For Love, No Matter How Much You Love by NgHotGirls: 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / How Can I Stop Her From Sending Me Her Nudes [18+ Pictures] / Fantasy For Bushy Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.