Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

5 Best Ways You Can Enjoy Australia During Vacation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Best Ways You Can Enjoy Australia During Vacation (291 Views)

13 Best Ways To Enjoy Cheap Travel By TravelWahala / 5 Best Places To Live In Lagos / 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Ways You Can Enjoy Australia During Vacation by Davidflight: 11:40am On Dec 16, 2019
The Australian Tourist Visa ranks atop the list of the “most wanted” visas in Nigeria. You’d marvel at the volume of Australia visa applications Nigerians lodge each month.

But you can’t blame them. I mean, who wouldn’t want to travel to the land of Alps? A country that glows in matchless beauty and tranquility. Australians enjoy life for what it’s worth – a booming economy, high standard of living, relative peace, bubbling city-life and thrilling nightlife. Everything and anything is available in the country.

On the other hand, many Nigerians want a place they’ll escape to. Sometimes, leaving Nigeria is like digging yourself out of hell. The hassles and hazards of the noisy, restless city of Lagos are exasperating. Meanwhile, the city mirrors everything about Nigeria – a cagy place that offers little reward for hard work.

Vacations and tourisms are rewards for our hard work. What’re the gains of your dusk to dawn busy schedules? Why would you leave home at 5 am and return at 10 pm almost finished? Why would you grind and suffocate in nearly endless work pressures if you can’t take moments off on a vacation?

After all, we all work to afford and enjoy a better life. Australia is the perfect destination to find solace. Whether you want to retreat for a private vacation, get into wanderlust, and migrate to find a new home and settle for a better life, Australia is a perfect solution.

What Is It About Australia?
Nigerian travelers always want to grab everything in one trip. I do, too. We all need a destination we can exhaust our travel itinerary – with our vacation never ended.

Australia is that place. It offers a myriad of natural wonders. Its enchanting wildlife, lush cosmopolitan metropolises, dazzling beaches, and large expanses of outback will take you into a new realm – an entirely different world than Nigeria’s.

It’s not surprising that the country is a top pick on the list of travel destinations for most tourists and vacationers. The Australian Alps, for instance, receives thousands of skiers, snowboarders, and photo skaters yearly. That’s just an attraction out of many.

If you visit places like Charlotte Pass, the Perisher, Falls Creek, Mt Baw Baw, etc. you may forget you ever came from a country. The white landscapes offer a much wider range of snow-themed activities if you’re looking for adventure, fun, or relaxation.

Also, you may want to hang up the skis and venture into the mountains of Victoria and New South Wales for a different kind of winter experience. The thrill is thirstful.

What Can You Enjoy with Your Australian Tourist Visa?
Is your Australia tourist visa ready? Are you set to hit the airport and look against the airport to bid Nigeria farewell? That feeling is overwhelming, right? You set high hopes and anticipate the best from the unknown. I know how it feels.

If you haven’t obtained your Australian visa yet, follow these simple steps I outlined in the previous article. If you face difficulties in your Australia visa application or want to make an inquiry, reach travelwahala. They’re always willing and available to help.

So, let’s get right into it – things to enjoy in Australia with your Australian tourist visa.

Take a Free Tour Across Its Shimmering Cities
One great travel tip expert backpackers hold dearly is to get around their travel destination once they arrive. In Australia it isn’t just a necessity, it’s a huge tourist experience. Because nearly every part of the country is inviting and captivating.

Yes, Australia is larger than entire Europe. It has a huge landmass with low population density and about 85% of Australians live in the city – and along the coast. But that didn’t make the remote areas desolate. They’re equally beautiful places to grace on a vacation.

Perhaps, why Australia offers an extraordinary, unique urban experience is that it’s blessed with a daring landscape. It’s scattered over rivers, mountains, oceans and stretches across wild, bubbling cities to tranquil remote countryside.

You can set out on your tour from Sydney’s pulsating ambiance, witnessing its vibrant culture, and an enticing beach lifestyle. Sydney, its capital, just like Lagos, also mirrors much of everything Australia is. When the sun settles, you can relax to witness the nightlife at Perth.

The next stop could be Melbourne, Australia’s giant city – though still living in the shadows of Sydney. Melbourne has this enchanting European flair and unsurpassed coffee culture that will make you fall in love with foreign cuisines. Little wonder it’s named the world’s best city to live in for the third time.

By the time you make a stop at Adelaide, you may be full. This is another place with charming coasts, gorgeous beaches, lovely parks, and much of what every vacation deserves.

How about escaping from the cities to see life in a quieter, remote place? Darwin is your next stop. It rests in the country’s lush north. Its local markets provide sumptuous seafood and local cuisines for tourists who visit the beaches around. And before you move ahead, treat your eyes with enviable museums, arts, and parks at Cairns.

Snowmobile on the Fanciful Snowy Landscape at Falls Creek
Forget the lush cities. If you want to witness Australia’s spectacular winter landscapes, go snowmobiling.
Well, I understand most Nigerian travelers don’t take leisure and adventure travel seriously. Some would even prefer to work if the chance came. But if you want to live for the experience grab the moments as they come. If you visit Australia without the snowmobile experience, your journey falls short.

Sure, you know what snowmobile is – a motor-like vehicle that’s built solely for recreation on snow. It dominates vacation activities at Falls Creek. If you are going on vacation with your partner or spouse, it’s a perfect way to feel closeness. Take them on a ride on the backcountry of the high plains.

Moreover, if you going as a family, you can set your kids on the children’s snowmobile. There’re many vehicles in Mt Hotham they can use. At least that should take their attention off you and your spouse for the moment. Have them enjoy the 15+ ride at the Snow Stuff Park while you enjoy yours.

Go Dog Sledding with a Siberian Husky on the Snow
Until my first visit to Australia, I didn’t know dogs could be playful and at the same time, serious with work.
So, a friend asked me to join him on a recreational outing. I didn’t know we were going to “hang out” with dogs. After much persuasion from him, and an assurance that I would be safe, I doused the fears and embraced the moment. To be honest, I hadn’t been thrilled the way I was that day. Being my first, it’s a mixture of fear, thrill, and adventure for me.

The experience is everything – to get some Siberian Huskies to pull you on a ride-along sparkling white landscape of snow. Though Dog sleigh tours, as it’s also called, take full force between June and September, you can throw in the bait for odd-seasons.

But before you make an attempt, make sure you have your thick blanket on. Unless your body has an immune shield against cold. The sled tour takes from 30 minutes to an hour along the pristine wilderness of Alpine National Park at Mt Hotham.

Too long?

Oh, well, at Mt Baw Baw it could take as much as 5 hours along many back-country trails. You sure have to grab your camera along because you’ll so much fun-filled moments and attractions to capture.

Go Tobogganing to Enjoy the Unique Snow of Australia
Before I canceled the last line of my itinerary list, I took my adventurous self to see the much talked about toboggan facilities. And, the lovely memories of that visited are still locked in my mind.

This is one of the loveliest attractions your Australian tourist visa can get for you. Toboggan is a small sled that’s built for sliding down sloppy landscapes – a thrilling way to enjoy snow-ride in the land of the Alps.

There’re many Alpine parks built with amazing facilities for tobogganing. Mt Buller Falls Creek and Mt Baw Baw in Victoria and the famous Selwyn Snow Resort in New South Wales are perfect places for the activity. You just hire a toboggan and kick off the fun ride. Don’t worry, it won’t wreck your budget – it’s actually a cheap ride.

Bonus
The Australian tourist visa is leeway to touring this amazing country. If you haven’t yet decided on a destination for your next trip, make the country your top pick. You won’t you did.

At Travelwahala, we always advise Nigerian travelers to build a travel itinerary before their trip. In many years of offering visa, hotel booking, flight booking and other travel solutions to Nigerians, we’ve discovered most disregard itinerary. And it costs them so much.

If you do encounter any difficulty in obtaining an Australian visa in Nigeria or planning for your travel, reach us here. We’ll be willing and available to help.

https://travelwahala.com/https-travewahala-com-5-things-to-enjoy-with-australian-tourist-visa/

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Travel Miles(making Money Through The Travel Industry Simplified) / Government Of Rivers State Should Old Train Transportation| See My Encounter / Is Road Opened From Lagos To Kwara Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.