Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 (44372 Views)

Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. / Kevin DeBruyne, Sadio Mane & J Henderson: Who Deserves POTY Award For 2019/2020? / UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by UNCL3(m): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
oladsax:
Barcelona cant win
I support bayern to win

Why can't barca win

barca B delt with seria a's league toppers (inter)

Napoli is 8 on that table

n with the resentment barca are holding toward Napoli bcuz of 2 seasons ago

I swear barca will fvck Napoli
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by anath(m): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
donoro:
Hope barca fans haven't forgotten the Greek god MANOLAS yes you heard the name right he eliminated you guys last 2 ucl napoli will shock the world trust me. Am very happy for that man city Madrid that's a match that can go either way it'll be a very promising match
And for my liverpool thank god we played at metropolitano last year we need an away goal there I don't think their attack can break our defense I've watched them they play direct attack through the middle our defense should handle that and as for Chelsea fans start doing fasting and prayer Bayern no dey see London teams I repeat they no dey use eye see London teams na beating wey pass beating o ask arsenal and Tottenham grin

Oga relax,
Liverpool beat them at their own home and qualify last season, chelsea beat them home and away in 2005. Chelsea beat them in their own home in final with the weakest team in 2012.Bayern were beaten blue black by Borussia monchengladbach this season. Oga they are very beatable jare
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by rman: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
oluplus:

As long as PEP is in charge, Madrid will be eliminated. Infact, any Spanish team that meets with Man city is out.

Madrid has only lost two games this season. They have also conceded the least number of goals in LaLiga with Athletico. Their season looks disastrous but it actually is not if you look at their results critically.

Man City should actually be worried

3 Likes

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by Saint92: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nothing much to say for now.......everything is possible in the game of football. I wish CFC, City & Barca the best.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by UNCL3(m): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
donoro:
Hope barca fans haven't forgotten the Greek god MANOLAS yes you heard the name right he eliminated you guys last 2 ucl napoli will shock the world trust me. Am very happy for that man city Madrid that's a match that can go either way it'll be a very promising match
And for my liverpool thank god we played at metropolitano last year we need an away goal there I don't think their attack can break our defense I've watched them they play direct attack through the middle our defense should handle that and as for Chelsea fans start doing fasting and prayer Bayern no dey see London teams I repeat they no dey use eye see London teams na beating wey pass beating o ask arsenal and Tottenham grin

Why can't barca win
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by Liposure: 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
I see MCI PSG LIV JUV BAYERN progressing 2 d next round
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by Americanboy35: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
fk001:
I am rooting for

1. Real Madrid because it is my laliga team

2. Liverpool even thou I am a die-hard Man United fan, but I am supporting Liverpool in the champions league.

3. Napoli because I hate Barcelona

4. Juventus because of CR7 G.O.A.T

For saying you hate barca, i hope you will be disapointed come february

3 Likes

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by benratigan3(m): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
oluplus:

As long as PEP is in charge, Madrid will be eliminated. Infact, any Spanish team that meets with Man city is out.
he hasn't defeated any Spanish team in the knock out stage of CL,#fact
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by benratigan3(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jidibia:

Own which champions league? Why didn't they win it last year? They only owned it when CR7 was there.
I repeat, mancity will knock them out.
don't be too sure like obaaeki(lol),pep hasn't defeated any Spanish team in the knock out stage of CL since the day he left barca boss
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by UNCL3(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
fk001:
I am rooting for

2. Liverpool even thou I am a die-hard Man United fan, but I am supporting Liverpool in the champions league.

Keep hating us

we will keep frustrating you(Madrid) n making you cry

El classico is one Wednesday another heartache for you

Why can't barca win

3 Likes

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by benratigan3(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pearlqueen:
Madrid won't beat City to qualify
pep hasn't defeated any Spanish team in the knock out stage of CL since the day he left barca

3 Likes

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by UNCL3(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
Americanboy35:
For saying you hate barca, i hope you will be disapointed come february
I tell you
Barca will keep balling n disappointing foes.

2 Likes

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by Jidibia(m): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
benratigan3:

don't be too sure like obaaeki(lol),pep hasn't defeated any Spanish team in the knock out stage of CL since the day he left barca boss
Has he played against Real before? Sometimes the record just doesn't work okay. What even made you guys think Madrid will knock mancity out?
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by benratigan3(m): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jidibia:

Has he played against Real before? Sometimes the record just doesn't work okay. What even made you guys think Madrid will knock mancity out?
as Bayern Munich coach, he met atletico Madrid, real Madrid and Barcelona in the knock out stage of CL and lost all

1 Like

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by avrex3k(m): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
benratigan3:
quarter final teams
PSG
Mancity
Valencia
Liverpool
Bayern
juventus
spurs
Barcelona

thank me later
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
donoro:

Napoli vs messi

cheesy
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by Jidibia(m): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
benratigan3:

as Bayern Munich coach, he met atletico Madrid, real Madrid and Barcelona in the knock out stage of CL and lost all
You have not answered my question. Has he met against Real Madrid before? Let's wait and see.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by thundafire: 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
benratigan3:
quarter final teams
PSG
Madrid
Valencia
Liverpool
Bayern
juventus
spurs
Barcelona

thank me later
Chelsea I think will wish dey finished Third hope lewandoski wouldn't score 5 goals
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by thundafire: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
Bobbystanley:
I see Man City eliminating Madrid.

Athletico Wouldn't be an easy nut for Liverpool to crack.Even though Liverpool are Favourites,they would need to shed their blood on the pitch to Defeat Athletico.Those ones don't see football as a game but War.

The Only threat Chelsea would face against Bayern in Robert Lewandowski. If he can be Tamed then Chelsea have a Chance.

Tottenham didn't get an easy draw like many thinks.RB Leipzig is a free scoring side and it's a 50/50 for me.
so only Lewandoski can play Chelshit then it is finished
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by thundafire: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
fk001:
I am rooting for

one guy say Lewandoski go take on Chelsea boys scout defense

1 Like

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by donoro(m): 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
Dortmund will qualify psg always Bleep up in round of 16 cheesy grin grin
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by oluplus(m): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
rman:

Madrid has only lost two games this season. They have also conceded the least number of goals in LaLiga with Athletico. There season looks disastrous but it actually is not if you look at their results critically.

Man City should actually be worried

This is Champion league not Laliga. Let's see how it plays out
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by Reference(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
At this stage it is wll about the heart, no longer the head. Whoever is ready on the day will win. Punters have long since left the building.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ironman15:
Hello nairalanders, the year is gradually going to an end yet i haven't achieved anything so far. I'm practically jobless for now as i couldn't afford to eat a day. I begs for money just to feed myself and sometimes i go days without eating.

Please i need someone to teach me how to make money online with my mobile phone(i don't wanna go into internet fraud) At least i can be able to feed myself with the little proceeds from that

Please help me sir. I'm so much depressed right now

Your responsibility is to provide answers to difficult questions in different subjects for students at high school and college.

You get paid at the end of each month if your monthly accumulation is up to $30 (that's a bit above ₦10k).

You earn $0.7 per 1 high school question while college questions gives $0.9.

If you can work for $5-$10 daily; Multiply the figures by 30 days then convert to ₦.
I think it's fair enough.

Pens down; I don't have a better idea.
Take it up if you can; it's 100% legit
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by oluplus(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
benratigan3:

he hasn't defeated any Spanish team in the knock out stage of CL,#fact

When last did he play a spanish Team? The team has improved greatly and there will always be a first time
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by benratigan3(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
thundafire:
Chelsea I think will wish dey finished Third hope lewandoski wouldn't score 5 goals
Lol ,Chelsea youngsters are getting weak mentally
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
Harbioye:

Your responsibility is to provide answers to difficult questions in different subjects for students at high school and college.

You get paid at the end of each month if your monthly accumulation is up to $30 (that's a bit above ₦10k).

You earn $0.7 per 1 high school question while college questions gives $0.9.

If you can work for $5-$10 daily; Multiply the figures by 30 days then convert to ₦.
I think it's fair enough.

Pens down; I don't have a better idea.
Take it up if you can; it's 100% legit

Ok i'll try that
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by benratigan3(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
oluplus:

When last did he play a spanish Team? The team has improved greatly and there will always be a first time
hopefully, however pep is losing it.fearful game play and tactics is costing him this season
why they beat arsenal only 3-0its a misery

I'm an arsenal fan tho
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by Dextre(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
Chingykay77:

i dy tell you

make person go book game dwn now before bet9ja reduce odd wink

Lol
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by Dextre(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
benratigan3:

hopefully, however pep is losing it.fearful game play and tactics is costing him this season
why they beat arsenal only 3-0its a misery

I'm an arsenal fan tho

I'm telling you..just 3. An arsenal fan too,but I don decamp,I cannot take being nigerian and an arsenal fan together. One must go

1 Like

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 by Reussite: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
UNCL3:

Why can't barca win

I think you are referring to Roma. It was Roma that knocked Barca out in 2017/2018 season. grin
We all know Barca will knock Napoli out so no need for over analysis. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UEFA Awards: Full Lists Of Winners For 2017/2018 / Germany Vs France: Euro 2016 Semi-finals (0 - 2) On 7th July 2016 / UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.