Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him (102839 Views)

Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Huge Backside As She Twerks Wildly In New Video / Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai / BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by bindukwe(m): 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
ghettok ;Did1:
And na news?

grin cheesy
Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by samteebiz3: 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
shocked
Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by bs81(m): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ty keeps fooling herself. if she needs a constant yansh toucher or massager, my services are available to her for free. useful idiot.
Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by Billyanger(m): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
angry
Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by Mikkystorm: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
What next?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by Omoluabi16(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
Good one wizzy. You don chop wetin you wan chop comot. Tiwa should quit embarrassing herself..at least for her son's sake
Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by donoro(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
grin grin e don chop am tire cheesy grin

Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by deltateam: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
ghettokid1:
And na news?

That's the priority of the leaders of the future while leaving governance for their ancestors.
Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by Charli3benkz(m): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
angry
Authoreety:
Op thank you for this news, I showed it to my Christmas chicken, it is now a cow... thank u so much
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by Benedict22: 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
Earn ₦ 500 and get a fast, affordable loan with Branch! Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/mbaati6053a. Be sure to enter my promo code mbaati6053a to get ₦ 500 in credit after registration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by etrange: 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
Almost everyone on the front page is shouting "how is this news?" yet they're the first to rush here to comment. Y'all are simply dancing to the tune.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by KingGBsky(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
The OP should be arrested and the mod that moved this to front page should be checked in the brain. How did Wizkid politely reject tiwa’s ass in the video? You bloggers must be sick

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by bonnyhope: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
I don't know when last i saw interesting post on this forum
Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by Neoteny(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
Authoreety:
Op thank you for this news, I showed it to my Christmas chicken, it is now a cow... thank u so much

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by naxclimpsey(m): 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
Authoreety:

Bomboclaat. Thanks for this. E don light my day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by Neoteny(m): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
Seun pls sell nairaland to a more interested party if you're bored

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by Nwaonyishi69: 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
This is the height of a combo of drugs and ignorance.
Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by Pavarottii(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hypocrites that click open will talk rubbish... The views of this thread will reach 60k.. Who one bet 5k from anybody.
Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by 2chukwu(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
I played this video in my compound in Lagos boom!! I found myself in the village with ekericimaci lion!!!! grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by seangy4konji: 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
I have seen alert oooo

2 million naira...

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by baratech: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Wow!

This news changed my life... Thank you mods and op
Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by Pavarottii(m): 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Neoteny:
Seun pls sell nairaland to a more interested party if you're bored
Shut up.,, hypocrite.., the seun force u to open it if e no concern.., u don't know this are the kind of topics that make money for seun Abi? Cos don't u know this is Wat Nigerians like . if u doubt me come back in one day and see how many views... Then u will know 95% of Nigerian men are perverts including me and u that opened it...
Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by Finnese001: 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
angry
Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by DexterousOne(m): 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Zoehill:
Our intelligence is being abused, is this news? Many things are wrong in this nation. No one is talking about technological advancement and mental creativity .....rather.... all this trashy news.

when will Sowore be free?

We are under attack really
Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by Thithi1(f): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Really shocked
Contact me for your cashmere, senetor fabrics, floral materials, lace, velvets, floral chiffon etc 09052361297
Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by richieray: 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
He has seen it all grin
Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by Charismann(m): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
There is mothing more to enjoy

Wizzy na baba

He's just too wise

Wizzy is now interested in pressing the boobs

Will Tiwa Savage concur to this?

Let's watch out for part 2 of this great drama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by TinyHacker: 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
this wizkid that is just singing rubbish and disppointing everybody, abeg undecided
Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by Thithi1(f): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
Really shocked
Festive season is here you don’t need to break the bank before you will look good. Do you know you can get your cashmere, senetor fabrics as low as 1000 per yard. So what are you waiting for Contact me for your cashmere, senetor fabrics, floral materials, lace, velvets, floral chiffon etc 09052361297

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him / Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) / How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.