Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Which Tribe Will You Marry From - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe Will You Marry From (14591 Views)

Poll: Which Tribe Will You Marry From

Hausa: 3% (6 votes)
Fulani: 4% (7 votes)
Igbo: 36% (60 votes)
Yoruba: 31% (52 votes)
Urhobo: 3% (6 votes)
Efik: 2% (4 votes)
Ibibio: 3% (5 votes)
Ijaw (includes igbo ijaw): 2% (4 votes)
Itshekiri: 1% (3 votes)
Nupe: 0% (0 votes)
idoma: 1% (3 votes)
kanuri: 0% (0 votes)
others: 9% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Question Of D Day.Looking At Dis Pant,which Tribe Do U Think Really Owns D Pant? / Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? / Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by MrsChima(f): 3:38am On Mar 09, 2011
Aww. Your mother had to accept whatever huh? Sucks huh? Wish you had a pretty daddy?
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by Tosinville(m): 3:39am On Mar 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima

Ofcos you need to lie alot there to back ur ugly looking face man here but can you do me a favor by upload his pic and even your pic on your profile if you COUPLES are not UGLY hahaha
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by MrsChima(f): 3:41am On Mar 09, 2011
No thanks, gayboy. Ask Dsense to upload one for your pleasure.
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by Tosinville(m): 3:41am On Mar 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima
If your mother was beautiful in the first place she wouldn't have conceived a female-monkey looking like you, u know.
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by Tosinville(m): 3:44am On Mar 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima
i'm gay again? you sounds like a confused fellow out of frustration and since you can't upload Mr.Chima's own then whats wrong with yours as a member? go suck dyck u ugly bacteria lol
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by MrsChima(f): 3:44am On Mar 09, 2011
Tosinville:

Mrs.Chima
If your mother was beautiful in the first place she wouldn't have conceived a female-monkey looking like you, u know.

Yawns.  I would like to continue making you feel worser than you already do when you look in the mirror but I have things to do and if you was in the States I would offer you a job.  

Have a good night Shrek.
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by Tosinville(m): 3:48am On Mar 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima

So you wouldn't want to continue with when you include your mother in it in the first place? u see how painful it is not to include someone mother in the first place. Alright good night female monkey-looking face like Mrs.chima's own lol
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by MrsChima(f): 5:07am On Mar 09, 2011
LMAO@talking about my mother is going to hurt my feelings. You going have to do better than that but I can see talking about YOUR MOTHER gets under your skin huh grin grin grin grin

You calling Mr. Chima, a monkey won't make you any less ugly. You look like a starving melinated baboon with questionable teeth.
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by Blazay(m): 5:53am On Mar 09, 2011
All but Yoruba, Bini and IGBO!!!

Lai Lai!!!

Twa!!!
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by GeorgeD1(m): 8:07am On Mar 09, 2011
ms potato,
its good to know your being treated well by one of our own.

as for the fulani thing, believe me i'm talking from experience!
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by MsPotato(f): 8:09am On Mar 09, 2011
George_D:

ms potato,
its good to know your being treated well by one of our own.

as for the fulani thing, believe me i'm talking from experience!

Well, Ive always like and admire Nigerians in general so this one no be big matta. wink
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by GeorgeD1(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2011
ms potato,
you're such a darling!

i can see your talking from experience too!
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by MsPotato(f): 8:54am On Mar 09, 2011
George_D:

ms potato,
you're such a darling!

i can see your talking from experience too!

Well, based on experience, I come across alot of bad ones but I still love Nigerians and I dont care what they do or who said what and all I still love Nigerians! grin
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by GeorgeD1(m): 9:03am On Mar 09, 2011
ms potato,
i say thanks and thanks again for that.its good to know not every foreigner thinks all nigerians are bad.
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by MsPotato(f): 9:07am On Mar 09, 2011
U know whats the most surprising thing?

If really Nigerians are so bad or that bad, why are alot of foreignors getting married to one? undecided
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by jonnytom: 9:39am On Mar 09, 2011
I wl yes, because u knw dat we ovr hre are more faithful my bros.
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by OboBoco(f): 10:28am On Mar 09, 2011
Love can come from any where

But my preference would be a man from my tribe which is EFIK

and i pray i find HIM soon.
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by dazzle37(f): 10:33am On Mar 09, 2011
Obo Boco:

I second this statement.

and AMEN

@ OP

Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by Atreides(f): 11:04am On Mar 09, 2011
Blazay:

All but Yoruba, Bini and IGBO!!!

Lai Lai!!!

Twa!!!
And what did Bini girls ever do to you? angry Don't worry,we don't want you anyway! grin grin
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by GeorgeD1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2011
ms potato,
that's exactly the point!most foreigners who are naija haters are only being stereotypical.that a nigerian was arrested for fraud in the uk,does that mean everyone from the country is fraudulent?
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by babyme1(f): 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2011
@post: Ibibio cool
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by Tosinville(m): 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2011
^Orisirisi yeye tribes 4 9ja
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by fredoooooo: 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2011
YORUBA babes rock it anyday ,
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by Tosinville(m): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2011
^^abi, when visit ibeju lekki last most with a friend to see his relatives, at the end we hook up with some Yoruba girls as friends. They so awesome, u can't even think they're yoruba girls cos dem don spoil dem wit money that looks AA.
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by MsPotato(f): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2011
George_D:

ms potato,
that's exactly the point!most foreigners who are naija haters are only being stereotypical.that a nigerian was arrested for fraud in the uk,does that mean everyone from the country is fraudulent?

No mind those oloshi's. . .

Like here in malaysia, when a Singaporean man was caught of scamming a Malaysian lady, he was released cause he told the police that he didnt threaten her with anything, he only lied to her and its up to her to believe his lies or not and unfortunately for her, she did.

But when a Nigerian men was caught of scamming, no one bothered to even listen to his plead. His money, wrist watch, his hp's and his belongings at home were all taken by the police and was split among them and he was put in jail.

And u know whats funny, when a Nigerian whom is born in the UK did sumthin good, the media will always put it as "UK CITIZEN DID WELL FOR COUNTRY" but when he did sumthin bad the media will say "NIGERIAN IN THE UK HAD FRAUD . . . . .". Did you notice it?
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by fredoooooo: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2011
Ms. Potato:

No mind those oloshi's. . .

Like here in malaysia, when a Singaporean man was caught of scamming a Malaysian lady, he was released cause he told the police that he didnt threaten her with anything, he only lied to her and its up to her to believe his lies or not and unfortunately for her, she did.

But when a Nigerian men was caught of scamming, no one bothered to even listen to his plead. His money, wrist watch, his hp's and his belongings at home were all taken by the police and was split among them and he was put in jail.

And u know whats funny, when a Nigerian whom is born in the UK did sumthin good, the media will always put it as "UK CITIZEN DID WELL FOR COUNTRY" but when he did sumthin bad the media will say "NIGERIAN IN THE UK HAD FRAUD . . . . .". Did you notice it?

MUTALAB is an example cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by MsPotato(f): 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2011
fredoooooo:

MUTALAB is an example   cheesy cheesy cheesy

U mean Alhaji Umaru Abdul Mutallab's son Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab?

Yeah Im kinda angry with that too cause his father did reported the case soooo early and nobody tookk action. Nobody cared. when the guy acted than now they go blame it all on Nigeria. Bloody apes! angry
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by Tosinville(m): 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2011
^^Thats bygone.
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by MsPotato(f): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2011
I know it is but now Im still angry naa
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by babyme1(f): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2011
Tosinville:

^Orisirisi yeye tribes 4 9ja

Atang ndisime angry angry
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by MrsChima(f): 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2011
Atreides:

And what did Bini girls ever do to you? angry Don't worry,we don't want you anyway! grin grin

Hee hee hee!  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Tribe Will You Marry From by Tosinville(m): 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2011
Ms.potato
Angry for mutalab? did you send him to go and join the Al-Qaeda members in the first place?¿¿

Baby.me
Is that your language Xhosa or Zulu?¿¿

**Tosinville slaps Baby.me across the face, ouch!**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Nobody Tells You About Sex / Download Wimbo Mpya Wa Diamond Ft Mr.flavour-nana / What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.