Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir (53756 Views)

Davido's 'IF' Sells 500,000 Copies In The US, Certified Gold / Download Instrumental: Davido – If (beat By Endeetone) / Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 17, 2019
Noy remixed

But sampled it
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Charly68: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
We need more of radical Christians like this in the world
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Moz22: 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
litaninja:
Cool with it......for now.
Blackface was cool with 2 Face too at some point....
so u say David will sue him later on in d future?
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Yxxx: 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
No be tekno get beat?
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by drnoel: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
I wonder how short lived this guy's whyo will be?
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by davidque: 5:25am On Dec 18, 2019
Moz22:
one hater spotted
Are you OK? How does it make me a hater? You better shut your buccal cavity before i get on your case
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Moz22: 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
davidque:

Are you OK? How does it make me a hater? You better shut your buccal cavity before i get on your case
buffoon like u... U wanna get on my case in a faceless forum like nairaland
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by litaninja(m): 4:08am On Dec 19, 2019
I say there's the possibility if there wasn't an agreement before the song was put out.
Moz22:
so u say David will sue him later on in d future?
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Moz22: 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
litaninja:
I say there's the possibility if there wasn't an agreement before the song was put out.
Lol.. u sound like u aren't Nigerian. All those legal shit stand for nothing here. Perhaps u didn't check David's caption when he saw the video
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by litaninja(m): 1:07am On Dec 22, 2019
You'd be surprised. It does work, it is flawed....but it works.
Moz22:
Lol.. u sound like u aren't Nigerian. All those legal shit stand for nothing here. Perhaps u didn't check David's caption when he saw the video

Nigeria Musicians Will Forever Be Indebted To Wizkid And Davido For This>opinion / #SouthAfricanMusicAwards: Man In Cloth Made Of Currency Notes / Is Masturbation Responsible For Lack Of Progress In My Music Career (pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9